My Modpack Is Not working

ThatSourMelon

Is this a bug? I don't know... feel free to move the forum. But I created a mudpack. I put it in drobox and I made it on the Technic Platform. When I search it on the technic launcher I install it, and click play. When Minecraft opens its just vanilla. It does not have a mods option, so its not running forge or something... I have a mods folder, I included modpack.jar, But I have done it a few times (a lot) and it still runs as vanilla. The Mod Pack is called Vanilla Revised and I just put a bunch of client mods in there for stuff. Here is the link to the dropbox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/afx5v05b7ymiahv/Vanilla Revised.zip?dl=1  Can someone look at it for me please and tell me what is wrong? Thx.

47 minutes ago, Munaus said:

custom pack discussion

Moved to Platform Pagoda

What is Platform Pagoda

1 hour ago, JaariAtmc said:

bin folder has a modpack.jar.jar. Just name the forge file modpack instead of modpack.jar.

I took out one jar, but its still vanilla!

1 hour ago, ThatSourMelon said:

What is Platform Pagoda

I took out one jar, but its still vanilla!

Platform Pagoda is where custom modpacks are discussed. Your modpack not working is not an issue with the Launcher.

Pretty please a new link to your updated modpack?

14 hours ago, ThatSourMelon said:

I did do the new link, its still vanilla.

Now you zipped the folder that contains the all the modpack files. You just need to select all the required folders (bin, config, mods, resourcepacks), and use "add to zip" on those, not the folder holding em. Also, get your mods from Curseforge or Minecraftforum, not from the crappy rehost sites you got them from now.