Sign in to follow this  
haxx4real

Lag movement with high fps

Posted (edited)

So i was playing fine until the movement starts stopping randomly like with jetpack it would stop mid flight and then back on again.I cant go walking in a straight line without stopping 3 or 4 times and it doesnt freeze just stops because everything around keeps moving when this happens. i tried many things none worked .My fps is constantly 150+ even when this spikes appen. i have no idea, if someone know how to fix pls help 

Repluged keyboard and now its fine

Edited by haxx4real
fixed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By 2003Alex2011
      I recently started a Tekkit Legends world and decided to manually add Galacticraft back into the modpack. I've been playing for around 50 hours. After returning to Earth from my space station, I noticed an insane dip in TPS. The /TPS command reveals a TPS of 0.3. I have no idea what caused this, but if anyone has any insight into whatever's going on, it would be much appreciated.
      Information:
      World Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/3mk2wq3u5kesuyq/Tekkit.rar/file
      RAM: Java using 3.4GB of allocated 3.5GB
      If any more information is needed, I will add it here.
    • By diniboy
      Hi,

After a few hours of playing I experienced a huge TPS lag on my two player server. If I try to break a block, it appears again... The TPS is usually 0,48... And even the server stopping takes ages...

However in the nether, or even farer from my house everything is okay. How can I debug what block/entity/mod causes this?

My PC is strong enough (I gave it 2-10 GB of RAM) and my Java 8 is 64 bits.

Thanks!
    • By MindTheAxe
      Im Having a lag issue with tekxit getting 1-10 fps. im running 15 chunks with other settings turned down! i allocated 4 gb of ram and it ever only uses 40% of it(tried 2.5gb and made no difference), i have 64 java 8 and havent added extra mods to it. Logs available on request. Help appreciated!
      Specs:
      windows 10 64bit
      fx-9830p 2.6ghz-3ghz
      rx 550 4gb
      8gb ddr4 ram
      Acer Nitro 5!
    • By etron_mortron36
      So i was working on project red and was starting on a chest system and it broke when i took an item out. There is a video of it.  Now the chunk makes the server unplayable but wont crash it. I tried breaking all the pipes and chests and that didn't work. Aswell as i tried updating the missing blocks by tossing cloud in a bottles but nothing helps. Anyone know a way to fix it?

• By LordFlowerpot
      After a tekkit classic world had glitched out, I decided to create a new one. It worked perfectly fine without lag. I mined, found diamonds and started building a home. Now, when I try to play this world, it either crashes or is really slow. By reallt slow I mean that when I move my mouse it takes like 10 seconds to react. When I press esc it opens up the menu after a couple of seconds and that works perfectly fine. I don't know what to do now, I really really don't want to lose this world. Tell me if you need any files.