Technic modpack fullscreen bug

MeowMere333

I have been trying to play mod packs through the Technic launcher, but whenever I download and play a pack, it opens up Minecraft in the very bottom right of my screen. When the game loads into the title screen, when I fullscreen there is no buttons or words. Also, whenever I enter a world and I try to put it into fullscreen, the screen bugs out and starts going crazy. (almost like if the camera starts spinning in a circle). I have tried looking for fixes but it seems as no one else has this problem. I am in desperate need for help, as I get little to no FPS when not in fullscreen. (Yes, this happens in all the mod packs I've checked so far.)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnCAxhpfB4

11 hours ago, MeowMere333 said:

I have been trying to play mod packs through the Technic launcher, but whenever I download and play a pack, it opens up Minecraft in the very bottom right of my screen. When the game loads into the title screen, when I fullscreen there is no buttons or words. Also, whenever I enter a world and I try to put it into fullscreen, the screen bugs out and starts going crazy. (almost like if the camera starts spinning in a circle). I have tried looking for fixes but it seems as no one else has this problem. I am in desperate need for help, as I get little to no FPS when not in fullscreen. (Yes, this happens in all the mod packs I've checked so far.)

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwnCAxhpfB4

Downgrade your java to 8u51.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Is there a way to fix this cause whenever I login to a mod world my screen will start to change color and I can't see to play, and I try to uninstall then reinstall I didn't work so i try to play a different mod it still didn't. (plz tell how to fix this