Most Amusing... and a little disturbing.

RalphRoberts

I have recently come to a realisation about my reasons for being here. I only come here to laugh at the uh, less "mentally gifted" among us, and don't actually help people with stuff anymore as I used to. Not necessarily here, I never really help anyone on the internet with anything anymore.

Not that I come here to be mean or anything like that, I just like to stand on the sidelines and laugh as one "I don't have time for rules!" noob after another gets flamed and banned for, well, not reading the rules.

My point in writing this is to ask how many others come here more for laughs and mockery, rather than to actually help people with their (legitimate) problems.

mockery. lots, and lots of mockery.

edit: I also come here for great deals on ugg boots. but don't tell anyone that.

really? i come here for great deals on life counseling

but yeah, i mostly do stupid shit (hopefully less of this) and laugh at anyone and anything, i also occaisionally deliver help veiled by copious amounts of sarcasm

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap Shot, do you happen to know where I can get a pair of cheap Ugg boots? All these spam threads have utterly convinced me that cheap Ugg boots are superior to any kind of footwear in existence and I absolutely must have a pair or twelve.

Do you happen to have a slightly dodgy link to an online store where I can buy cheap Ugg boots? I'm so very desperate for the superior form of footwear to grace my unworthy feet that I will risk death, dismemberment, and identity theft (not to mention the potential ruination of my credit rating) for a pair.

Get ahold of yourself man! The deed is done and we cannot change the past, no matter how hard we try.

But we cannot allow ourselves to fall into self pity, we cannot dwell on the past and our shame. We must pick ourselves up and push forward. We must press on, not just for ourselves, but for the rest of the world world, for the future, and for the memory of Cheap Ugg Boots!

Get ahold of yourself man! The deed is done and we cannot change the past, no matter how hard we try.

But we cannot allow ourselves to fall into self pity, we cannot dwell on the past and our shame. We must pick ourselves up and push forward. We must press on, not just for ourselves, but for the rest of the world world, for the future, and for the memory of Cheap Ugg Boots!

Oh. Okay then.

Go home everyone, I'll need those pitchforks and torches back. Thanks.