[0.6.1] TotalTekkit[Whitelist][PVP/PVE][15 slot][Essentials][24/7]

Totalfury

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Game Name:mrawsome12351

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned? No, I don't think so?

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite? I love tekkit lite a lot more then tekkit classic because there is a lot more mods!

Why this server? I want to play on your this server because all the other servers I have found are to big and a lot of people grief.

IGN: millaman

Why: I want a small tekkit lite server not a huge laggy one.

Ive never been banned from a tekkit server

Also....

My friend isnt registered here but.

IGN: mzo777

Why: me and him want to be on the same server.

He's also never been banned

Note for everyone, we will be performing a fresh server restart tonight *Meaning a new world map* We have been getting many new people and would like to extend a fresh map to those players! With the incoming new server will be setting up a small little spawn zone for people so that way they do have a safe zone for new people. Thanks to everyone who understood and took part in this decision. (:

IGN:crazypinball

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?

yes i got banned 1 time and it was when i was having a bad day and got griefed a couple times so i went crazy.

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?I chose tekkit because its more then pistons and redstone.i like to build colmpicated things and i dont grief.

Why this serve:i am looking for a grief free and start off with nothing

ign:supercupcake69

Would i find your name on a banlist on MCbans? If so why did you get banned?you may find my name and if you do i dont remember why sorry

Why do you like to play Tekkit lite?i like to play it because ordinary minecraft is kind of boreing but tekkit lite has mods were you add more objectives to the game and i can play tekkit because it dosent run well on my computer

Why this server?id like to join this server because it seems very friendly and has no banned items like mining laser it woouldnt be tekkit without the mining laser.please accept me i have been waiting a long time to join a whitelisted tekkit lite server it would mean alot to me if i was accepted so please please accept me :).also i am young but trust me i am mature for my age if you dont belive me let me on the server and see if i am mature or not