One Bad ASS Cat [Anticipation Station]

Cheap Shot

The one week countdown of Xantym, One Bad ASS Cat's 2 month probation has reached it's final week. Here we remember him as he was once, rather then what he spun out of control to become.

He got his starts is this magical thread, in the most early days of the Technic forum.

http://forums.technicpack.net/index.php?action=profile;u=339;area=showposts;start=45

He captured the hearts and minds of a generation with his passionate struggle against redpower trees. We watched him toil fruitlessly with axes, be tormented by the failure of fire, and finally find success in devastating nuclear detonation. Truly a success story worthy of the silver screen and red carpet.

But of course, every star can fall. The forums were heartbroken when Xantym went off the rails and began to make serious rules infractions. Posting the irl names of members and creating spam threads. His habit of PMing admins inflamed into an overnight addiction. He was drunk with fame and spoiled by the lax hand of the moderators, too starstruck to keep him in line. It was finally too late and he was banished. At the last moment, the moderation staff felt a pang of weakness, missing the good old days of One Bad ASS Cats harmless antics. His ban was changed to a two month probation. Surely that was as good as a ban? No one could wait two months and then come back! We had only empty excuses for our failure to follow through.

Now there are only [6] days. Will he return? Will he have to be promptly banned for good if he comes back, mad as ever?

Only time will tell. Let us discuss One Bad ASS Cat Xantym here. The good times and the bad. It is all we can do while we hold our breath and wait.

[img width=600]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/425203_320517031326158_100001035910905_974696_1382436352_n.jpg

In Memorium. One day he will return.

Maybe he will solve the riddle:

Soup

Pipe

And Record.

What do they have in common?

DUN MENSHUN DOUGHS THING NEER MEH1!1

*slaps self* Sorry, turns out the obvious was booby (teehee) trapped with a n00b spell. I'm still suffering from the residual effects.

Be nice to finally meet the famous BAD ASS CAT himself, just hope he doesn't try and eat me.

I was only a mere lurker when he was around (I think) and only got to see the very end when he was banished to wonder the interweb tubes for 2 web eons (2 real life months). His return will defiantly be interesting. Maybe we can even sell the movie rights.

What's an asscat?

From a google search for "asscat" (second result):

"ASSSSCAT, the Upright Citizens Brigade's improv juggernaut that has played to critical acclaim and sold out audiences in New York City for the past ten years, has landed in Los Angeles. So what exactly is ASSSSCAT? Well, it starts with a group of improv comedians currently working in film and television taking the stage accompanied by a special guest monologist. Some guest monologists are talented celebrities, others are screwed up weirdoes. Either way, they usually have great stories to tell. We take a suggestion from the audience, then the show begins. The special guest shares off-the-cuff thoughts, feelings, and personal remembrances inspired by the suggestion. The improvisers in turn use this impromptu monologue as fodder for a series of high octane, balls-to-the-wall improvised sketches that have made this show one of the longest running improv shows in the history of the world.

"

• 2 weeks later...

i always feel so much dejavu when i see a tread about a forum's resident being kicked out..

a long time ago i was a resident of one, sticked with it since the start and for over 6 years, over 10k posts and what not.. basically raised it as my little baby xP till a point where some raging child called for the support of the new underage modders and got me a little temp ban, my old matey the owner decided to support it for the children didn't understand any post longer than two lines or what not.. so i left

getting rid of a resident isn't as easy as it looks from a side and its my place as a newcomer to say it..

my case my gf left soon after that, so what's a dropout got besides those two..i joined the army, did bit more drugs than before...

but this isn't about me.

i wish ya all the best ya bad ass cat~

i always feel so much dejavu when i see a tread about a forum's resident being kicked out..

a long time ago i was a resident of one, sticked with it since the start and for over 6 years, over 10k posts and what not.. basically raised it as my little baby xP till a point where some raging child called for the support of the new underage modders and got me a little temp ban, my old matey the owner decided to support it for the children didn't understand any post longer than two lines or what not.. so i left

getting rid of a resident isn't as easy as it looks from a side and its my place as a newcomer to say it..

my case my gf left soon after that, so what's a dropout got besides those two..i joined the army, did bit more drugs than before...

but this isn't about me.

i wish ya all the best ya bad ass cat~

What. The fuck. Are you trying to say?!

Holy crap, I feel like I just read a poorly translated Hentai. Except in this one it's my ears that are getting raped. Not to be an asshole or anything, but can you re-write your post to make sense? Because I honestly have no clue what you just said.

What. The fuck. Are you trying to say?!

Holy crap, I feel like I just read a poorly translated Hentai. Except in this one it's my ears that are getting raped. Not to be an asshole or anything, but can you re-write your post to make sense? Because I honestly have no clue what you just said.

most if not all that comes out my mouth is like that these days, what i get for having english as my third language and honestly.. not giving this much of a fuck about self representation, take it as it is sir. no pun intended but the last part

most if not all that comes out my mouth is like that these days, what i get for having english as my third language and honestly.. not giving this much of a fuck about self representation, take it as it is sir. no pun intended but the last part

Ah well then, I'm the asshole, sorry.