Donators.

Jason Parkinson

Your quick and clever clogs rebuffs infer you are used to being provoked. You should attend to this somewhere else in private not on me.

You don't imagine that I have changed servers, talked to admins or complained to anyone else before finding myself in this place. Why am I here? Because like it or not, directly or indirectly it's your name over the door. Your banner these people stand beneath and you defend or deny the existence.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your quick and clever clogs rebuffs infer you are used to being provoked. You should attend to this somewhere else in private not on me.

You don't imagine that I have changed servers, talked to admins or complained to anyone else before finding myself in this place. Why am I here? Because like it or not, directly or indirectly it's your name over the door. Your banner these people stand beneath and you defend or deny the existence.

So what you're saying is, if a criminal lived in a house, you would blame the builders of the house for it? Before you deny this, let me assure you that this is effectively what you just said translates to. The people you complain about use a free program downloaded off the Internet, and are probably children. The Technic team have no control over what happens in these servers, and never have.

Your problems may be problems, but they are completely out of anyone here's control. If what you say is true, then you've done everything there is to do in the circumstances. Complaining here gets you nowhere, and until you realise this, you will simply be wasting your time instead of doing anything remotely useful, to you, your kids, or anyone else. The only thing continued posting well serve to do is act as flamebait.

Just drop it, it's really not worth arguing about.

• Moderators

Wait. Stop please... this is simply too much to handle.

If a cruel kid throws a plastic shovel on your kid, does that mean you will complain the manufacturer for creating said shovel?

Please consider what you are saying OP.

I can't believe not one of you has got the point. Why do I feel like I just walked round a corner and got japped. That can't be what this environment was created for. Where's the forum to talk about the inadequacies of forums?

Your all just twisting it about and deflecting from what I'm saying. Have things got so bad? Don't answer any of these as they are rhetorical I wouldn't want to confuse you further. Some replies here have been helpful though I feel most of them are childish and argumentative.

I can't believe not one of you has got the point. Why do I feel like I just walked round a corner and got japped. That can't be what this environment was created for. Where's the forum to talk about the inadequacies of forums?

Your all just twisting it about and deflecting from what I'm saying. Have things got so bad? Don't answer any of these as they are rhetorical I wouldn't want to confuse you further. Some replies here have been helpful though I feel most of them are childish and argumentative.

I can't believe you haven't gotten the point. the Tekkit team has zero control over servers, their owners, admins, players, NPC's, etc. The issues you are describing are not issues with the game, but issues with the people playing. Go call God and file a bug report.

• Moderators

You don't imagine that I have changed servers, talked to admins or complained to anyone else before finding myself in this place

We can't imagine anything 'cuz you gave us no hints to what you have actually done.

Everything you've done before you made this thread is what any "normal" user has done.

Why you think Kaker and Co. would go out of their private lives to take on the HUGE amounts of servers out there is astonishing...

Nobody wants to go out of their social lives and start being "Server Police".

You seem to be missing the point.

Nobody here can do anything about it.

Nobody here can help you any more than they already have.

This forum is for talking about Tekkit itself, not for complaining about someone greifing you on a server. If you want to complain about a server, do it in that server's thread where there's a possibility it will do something.

The fact is that even if for a moment I thought it was something you could help me with and that it was your fault. That is wrong and you should feel it your business to address it and better distance yourself from it or clarify your position. I do not believe your responsibility ends where you think it does regarding the game environment and other mistakenly naive players experiences therein.

The fact is that even if for a moment I thought it was something you could help me with and that it was your fault. That is wrong and you should feel it your business to address it and better distance yourself from it or clarify your position. I do not believe your responsibility ends where you think it does regarding the game environment and other mistakenly naive players experiences therein.

Jason, you are completely misunderstanding the job of anyone here. It is the job of the server administrators to do that, not the people who make the game. Would you complain to Mojang because one of those thousands of servers which are hosted and moderated by kids did something to you? It's not their job to do anything about it.

I really think that I should ask what you actually expect to achieve with this post, so I can give you a definitive answer to your question.

...The Admins get to decide how much involvement they have. Just because you think they should be responsible doesn't mean it is their responsibility to do so. How do you propose the admins should fix this issue? I am asking because I want to know what you want done (and also I need a bit of cheering up). I also want to know why your posts are so difficult to read... at first they seem quite well put together (grammatically speaking) but when you try to read them they make almost no sense. (You first sentence in you last post for instance...)

Helen gets the right answer at last, thank you. Wish you were on earlier. You got to admit that donators hip stinks though and is ruining your game. I will play on other servers. Now, how do I back out of this alleyway without turning round, hehe.

There have been a few of use "Helens" FYI. You do realise that everyone has been telling you to get on a new server from the very beginning right? No one has had any new ideas since the first few posts.

It's not just about once again joining a new server. It's about the one in flames that I just left and not specifically that one but other like it. When my kids play and it goes bad they say they were playing tekkit. I find out that it isn't your fault but you are quite happy for gamers to think that it is. You don't care that the game gets bad rep albeit mistakenly. I'm sure that some of you are in a better position or can better direct me to some resolution.

Jason, what resolution do you want us to find you? You got greifed, did the sensible thing and changed servers, so what exactly do you actually want us to do? It seems like either we're missing something, you're not telling us something, or you're chasing after a nonexistent problem.

Freaky,I have found you to be the most childish and will not be responding or referring to you anymore. Seen and not heard. Go stand in the corner or get some crayons out.

See that blue name? That means freakachu is a moderator... He actually has the power to make you both unseen and unheard.

It's not just about once again joining a new server. It's about the one in flames that I just left and not specifically that one but other like it. When my kids play and it goes bad they say they were playing tekkit. I find out that it isn't your fault but you are quite happy for gamers to think that it is. You don't care that the game gets bad rep albeit mistakenly. I'm sure that some of you are in a better position or can better direct me to some resolution.

I have not seen a single person (other than you) that has blamed a bad servers... badness... on the devs of the pack. That is how things work, if you don't like them, leave and don't associate with them. The game is not getting a bad rap because of a few servers that are bad.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons