Donators.

Jason Parkinson

What do I want, . . . . Ammo. Why, . . . War.

What the fuck?

I can only imagine a few possible scenarios in which you are so fucked up you continue posting and changing your position:

1. You're a bored person at home with nothing to do.
  2. You're an idiot.
  3. You just discovered the internet.
  4. You're a bored person at home with nothing to do, trying to troll people over the internet which you just discovered, but you're too much of an idiot to make any sense.

In escalating order of likelihood, in my opinion.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just about once again joining a new server. It's about the one in flames that I just left and not specifically that one but other like it. When my kids play and it goes bad they say they were playing tekkit. I find out that it isn't your fault but you are quite happy for gamers to think that it is. You don't care that the game gets bad rep albeit mistakenly. I'm sure that some of you are in a better position or can better direct me to some resolution.

what are you getting at? now you're trying to be a PR consultant? worried about the tekkit brand all of a sudden? please. all I see is vague notions that we should "do something" and the only reason being "for the children", essentially. the game doesn't get a bad rep from terrible server admins. terrible servers get a bad rep. even if tekkit does get some small number of people who stop playing it because of a single bad experience on a public server, so what? how is that different than anything else? you are grasping at straws.

Freaky,I have found you to be the most childish and will not be responding or referring to you anymore. Seen and not heard. Go stand in the corner or get some crayons out.

that's all well and good, you've already shown great ability to dismiss those who disagree or question you out of hand. I am only informing you of the reality of the situation. you can ignore me but reality will eventually bite you squarely in the ass. again.

edit:

Look, you got a cracking game but its got cancer and you don't care.

you're right, maybe you should remove yourself and take the first step to a cure?

double edit:

also to reiterate, donations are totally a server specific thing. also those donations are going towards the server, not tekkit, not technic, not anyone on these forums. that money is being solicited by and goes directly to the server owner usually, to be used for whatever he uses it for. there's no official donations features in tekkit and you can't even donate directly to the pack. our donations page just links to the mod authors.

May I point out that he states that the idea of minecraft in a "Hippie harmony civilisation on a new world. ... no monetary quagmire, global manipulation or super rich omnipotence. All is good." is his philosophy; however, if you have such a society, hypothetically, you are always going to have those who would abuse the lack of authority. Not everyone would, but there will always be someone. So really, what you want is living in a society where there is unwritten law that is flexible and everyone follows it, which, with the people that live today, simply can't happen, and is not at all represented by minecraft. /endphilosophocalrant

• Moderators

Freaky,I have found you to be the most childish and will not be responding or referring to you anymore. Seen and not heard. Go stand in the corner or get some crayons out.

HAHahaha!!

I love this guy!

Oh god... I'm glad I'm not holding a drink or any food, 'cuz I would probably cough and spit bits out.

I Love THis Forum! ;)

You meanie Freaky :P

HAHahaha!!

I love this guy!

Oh god... I'm glad I'm not holding a drink or any food, 'cuz I would probably cough and spit bits out.

I Love THis Forum! ;)

You meanie Freaky :P

he hurt my precious feelings. I'm going to go cry to my father now and get told to man the fuck up and make him come here and demand change! #tekkit2013

<badacting> Oh, no, it's happening already! </badacting>

What's happening? Who are you? Where am I? What's going on?

Nope, just Greenwolf messing up when experimenting with that new mind wipe spell for MageCraft...

I'm still complete confused as to what he wanted.

Did he want an apology? The server admins fired or their "license" to make a server revoked? His donation back?

Did he think technic was a multinational corporation? Or a department of mojang?

Did he want to know who let the dogs out? Or why it was raining men?

I'm just so confused...

Did he want an apology? The server admins fired or their "license" to make a server revoked? His donation back?

Did he think technic was a multinational corporation? Or a department of mojang?

I'm just so confused...

I think I asked that question twice.

He seemed to dodge it.

I think daddy the nasty man didn't actually know either.

I'm just so confused...

I vote all of the above, especially the part about the missing dog and men falling from the sky.

BIG TEKKIT is going to come in and control your personal servers. We make a few tools to assist in playing a game we didn't make using mods we didn't author which means we need to be some kind of totalitarian server government responsible for anything possibly wrong with anything possibly related to minecraft if the name Tekkit is mentioned anywhere. Makes total sense. I see his completely valid point now! The one that we were completely missing this whole time. If only he hadn't gotten banned we would laugh this whole thing off now.

Well, anyway, everyone will have to sign a contract and submit a blood and urine sample in order to use the Technic Launcher when we finish the new version. Also we have a tracking chip for you to use. It's a suppository.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons