Donators.

Jason Parkinson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I posted something and then all of a weird this happened. Okay...

But anyway, that means that I can't use the new launcher anymore right? About the blood and urine sample...

Damn you cheap

Use the blood and urine of some innocent pizza delivery guy. Nobody will notice.

We the tekkit devs ordered the hit on this mans children. Our negligence signed the contract. Those other children with their lava buckets were personifications of our malice and disregard for personal responsibility. No more will we let people run their personal servers they pay for the way they want to! No more will we let things like "having absolutely no authority or right to exorcize any influence over people whatsoever" get in our way. None of our business and nothing to do with us is now our business and everything to do with us! We will now police the internet. I'm sure this brave mans children's tears will dry, now that their hero has found someone to blame. I'm sure that they will cheer their fathers victory, he fought bravely for their rights and protection today. He got into an argument on an internet forum about a childrens game. They will grow up with the utmost respect for their father. On his death bed they will hold his hand and tell him how much they thank him for fighting to make the world a better place for them, that one time, on the internet.

• Moderators

His name is Jason Parkinson.

A father to crying children

A husband to a wife who can challenge said children's vandal and bullies (watch out, Freak!)

He will have his vengeance, in this life or the next.

*Dun dun dunnn...*

This summer: One man, one mission, five children.

The man: Jason Parkinson.

The mission: Save the world's children from the evils of Tekkit and its administration failing to protect users from independent servers!

Get ready for an on-the-edge-of-your-seat wild action adventure across message boards, servers, and through Minecraft itself as Jason hunts down the griefers that took his daughter the admins that don't control things they have no right to control!

This summer: One man, one mission, five children.

The man: Jason Parkinson.

The mission: Save the world's children from the evils of Tekkit and its administration failing to protect users from independent servers!

Get ready for an on-the-edge-of-your-seat wild action adventure across message boards, servers, and through Minecraft itself as Jason hunts down the griefers that took his daughter the admins that don't control things they have no right to control!

Takken III.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons