The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are trying too hard. It's a lot funnier if it actually looks like a dumb ass post we could get. Rather than one of the ones we use to satirise those stupid posts.

Helo i am jorgos popostampalouris and I be from Greece and I want to join you server. I am very oblong and talk all the time and I want to join the server.

I like EE2 and redmond factories and like to play them from my fruit computer.

Also I like the block beaker and use them to make unlimited energy bars. With lava.

I am very mature and I tell my brother all the time that he do shutdown on his face. He only have 10 but he listener well. I be 13 but very very mature. So don't worry about that my men.

Also I like to ask you give my friend all so access because we talk all the time and I don't have to put everything in google translation. You'll love us, he has 12 but also very very mature!

Bye and thanks you in advancement!

Jorgos Popostampalouris, tessaloniki.

I thought this one was exemplary. I almost banned xtrasyn for being a spambot.

Look at this epic post I made it's totally not plagiarized :

Helo i am jorgos popostampalouris and I be from Greece and I want to join you server. I am very oblong and talk all the time and I want to join the server.

I like EE2 and redmond factories and like to play them from my fruit computer.

Also I like the block beaker and use them to make unlimited energy bars. With lava.

I am very mature and I tell my brother all the time that he do shutdown on his face. He only have 10 but he listener well. I be 13 but very very mature. So don't worry about that my men.

Also I like to ask you give my friend all so access because we talk all the time and I don't have to put everything in google translation. You'll love us, he has 12 but also very very mature!

Bye and thanks you in advancement!

Jorgos Popostampalouris, tessaloniki.

XtRasYN stoled mi posts!!!! U shuld bans him!1

I think Technic sucks, here are the reasons:

- FTB has better fps, 1 awesomepoint for FTB

- FTB has Direwolf20pack which instantly gets it 20 more awesomepoints than Technic

- FTB has Forestry, 5 awesomepoints

- FTB exists, 50 awesomepoints

- Technic sucks, -5 awesomepoints for Technic

We end up with:

Technic: -5

FTB: 76

Use FTB, so much better.

HALP SUMWON TAKED AWEY MY TEKKIT NOW ONLY TECKIT LIT ND TCKKIIT CLASSICK HALP WAT I DO WRONG KAKER CHEEP FIX IT NOW OR ILL RIPORT U TO NOTCH AND HELL MAK U STOP WITH UR DUM STUPPID MUDPACK AND BANN YU FROM THE INTIRNET AND MAIK FTB THE OANLY MODDPAK AROND AND LOK FLAWER CHILLD IN A RUME WITH ONLY A COMPUTER LINKD TO THE TECNIC FORUMS AND GIV HIM NUTHING TO DU EXEPT CAPS RAIGE ON THESE FORRUMS LIKE THIS AND DONT TEL ME TWO DELEAT SYSTIM 32 LAST TIM I DIDD THAT I HAD TO BEG MY DADDDY TO FIX MY COMPUTR

planetguy

I just realized something. The reason this thread is so big is that it's fun to act stupid on the internet. When people make really stupid posts, they're fine with being stupid, but they don't think to go here to get their stupid out safely. Maybe some people don't realize they're being stupid, but everyone should get their stupid out at some point.

I LIEK TURTalz LOLOL

Hey! I'm know You guys like great dealings. I found this site that gives You FREE SIGNUP it is! Just log on and you are sign up already! Cheap Ugg Boots for your daughter's foots! Only 19.99 easy shippingss of 19.99$ per boot! Just going to www.Awesomeuggbootsforyourfoot.com.net.html.org.gov.com ! Don't worrying about any more cold foot, just go to our website to getting warm foot!

Hey! I'm know You guys like great dealings. I found this site that gives You FREE SIGNUP it is! Just log on and you are sign up already! Cheap Ugg Boots for your daughter's foots! Only 19.99 easy shippingss of 19.99$ per boot! Just going to www.Awesomeuggbootsforyourfoot.com.net.html.org.gov.com ! Don't worrying about any more cold foot, just go to our website to getting warm foot!

That's actually a site...