The thng broke (A Satire)

miniboxer

• Moderators

U guys shud remove Turtles cuz I think they are Too OP. And please change the TC tools to what thei wuz before?

I dont whant my pick to smelt I want it to act like EE tools except not too OP!!!!!!

Thx if you read this and thx for a great game!

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to let the entire crew of technit know they are FRAUDS. Really, I am foaming from the mouth with anger.

I have posted before that I had my world completely tweaked out. Everything was working fine, I had a massive lapotron factory and a nether lava plant, there must have been 10.000 hours of work in that world.

Then YOU bunch of idiots decide to bring out a new version. I didn't really check when I clicked update because I actually thought it was a java update and I was sick at the moment and my mom and grandpa were yelling at me so I clicked yes before i knew it.

Now it's bad enough that you cheat and steal mods from people against their will and post phoney IRC logs to legitimize your theft (I know slowpoke close, he's a good friend of mine since we went to the same dentist once and he knows everything, because direwolf20 idles in his channel) but why are you so STUPID to KNOWINGLY and ACTIVELY destroy my world? Nothing works anymore and I actually cried a little and kicked my brothers ass because he saw me and called me a homo so this I actually blame you for that as well.

I demand you roll back the update and make sure that in the future I can always play my old worlds without problems because you have an obligation to this community. I look at your ads so I make you a lot of money, this should be enough for you to have the decency to not bloody destroy the creativity of the users that you have an OBLIGATION to as they stuck with you even though you guys are CLEARLY ASSHOLES.

I wish AIDS upon you and your forums, their admins, and the servers and especially on your collection of stolen mods and I will start playing FTB if you don't watch out and fix this issue.

Regards,

Leetgamur12

I want to let the entire crew of technit know they are FRAUDS. Really, I am foaming from the mouth with anger.

I have posted before that I had my world completely tweaked out. Everything was working fine, I had a massive lapotron factory and a nether lava plant, there must have been 10.000 hours of work in that world.

Then YOU bunch of idiots decide to bring out a new version. I didn't really check when I clicked update because I actually thought it was a java update and I was sick at the moment and my mom and grandpa were yelling at me so I clicked yes before i knew it.

Now it's bad enough that you cheat and steal mods from people against their will and post phoney IRC logs to legitimize your theft (I know slowpoke close, he's a good friend of mine since we went to the same dentist once and he knows everything, because direwolf20 idles in his channel) but why are you so STUPID to KNOWINGLY and ACTIVELY destroy my world? Nothing works anymore and I actually cried a little and kicked my brothers ass because he saw me and called me a homo so this I actually blame you for that as well.

I demand you roll back the update and make sure that in the future I can always play my old worlds without problems because you have an obligation to this community. I look at your ads so I make you a lot of money, this should be enough for you to have the decency to not bloody destroy the creativity of the users that you have an OBLIGATION to as they stuck with you even though you guys are CLEARLY ASSHOLES.

I wish AIDS upon you and your forums, their admins, and the servers and especially on your collection of stolen mods and I will start playing FTB if you don't watch out and fix this issue.

Regards,

Leetgamur12

Did this actually happen and you are actually mad or...

I has a new prob.

I fiked my compuuter (Don't ask how as I have no idea how you would fix deleting system 32.) and now when i try to run minecrack on voltz it donts work.

how can i get des to work?

thank you for de halp!

btW! 5 DIAMONDS FOR XTRASYN!!!!!!!! GREAT POST LOLZ DIAMONDS FOR U!!!!!

lukeb28

HEY GUYZ THIS IS A VIDEO I MADE ON HOW TO CRASH ANY TEKKIT SERVER.

TROLL ANY ADMIN AND THEN DESTROY EVERYONES STUFF!

- ENDLESS HOURS OF "FUN"

- WORKS ON ANY TEKKT SERER

- SO EASY EVEN I CAN DO IT

Hope The Video Help You Guys If You Got Any Questions Leave A Comment On The Video:) AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE I AM AWESOME AND MAKE GOOD VIDEOS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJSJtnX8BM

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ABSOLUTE_TOSSER

THANKS

ABSOLUTE_TOSSER

Edit: forgot to say reading this thread just made me want to crawl unto a corner and cry

Hello I lost my password for minecraft so I can't login but can one of you help me with this?

I am a really really legit owner but yeah I can't remember the password. The account I used for sign ups was lost due to a small problem with my Xbox live account that was closed down for illegal activities which totally wasn't true. But those people all lied.

Anyway since I already am a legit user can someone please help me logging on to a server that will not ask for a password. I mean I am not too cheap to spend money on an indie game but haha buying it once is more than enough right. So yeah who can help this 100% legal user?

Ps really not trying to cheat and use a hacked account so if giving me your username and password is the only option then so be it etc. promise I won't destroy anything you built I just want to look. Really. You can trust me.

Pps also can I interest you in some ugg boots that I really like did not steal from a store. You will have to call my friend because I can't currently post the goods as I have this small problem here with the police because the last package I posted was swapped for one with dope in it so until the judge rules me not guilty I can't really go to the post office.

Thanks in advance!

50dollaBJob

• Moderators

U guys are Internet bullies! First u steal mods wihout permz and then Sengir told u to remove it but U DIDINT so he put malicious code to harm tekkit so now u cant use it Hah

but now when Slowpoke101 visited ur forum he only the only thing he wanted was to have a resonable discussion buT NO U GUYS put a silly KITTY JAIL meme on his avatar and now he wont come back cuz he wont tolerate u guys bullying!

ALSO HAHA you guys broke ur own rule it sez on the rules: NO MEMES! And u guys put meme on him and on eny other users that u guys dont like and I dont like it u guys shud be ashamed ur nothing but 12 YR OLDS!!!!! Also ur admins shud grow up all they say is "FArt" which is very unmature for a admin to post and also that is against the RULES!!

RUle:

Golden Rule: Ask yourself, "Is my post or reply actually interesting, funny, or contributing to the discussion at hand?" - if not, don't post.

SO u see ur admins brake theire OWN RULES!!!!

NEXT TIME DONT BOTHER PUT RULES When U DONT FOLLOW IT URSELFS!!!

I like teckit but i cant be botherd when mods and admins are nothng but bullies and 12 yrs olds GROW UP"!!!!!!!!!

IM now gonna brake ur rules cuz who cares when u guys dont follow it urselfs ahah :P

Signed

Farrt!

YOU PEOPLE ARE DUM AND BREK UR OWN RULEZ U SAY NO MEME BUT U HAVE MEME IN EVER STICKY

I AM GOING TO GO PLAY FTB, WHICH IS LEGAL AND PERMISSIONS AND ALSO GOING TO GO PLAY GREGTECH BECAUSE I LIKE HAVING MY HANDS REPEDITVELY BROKEN AND I CANT DO THIS ON TEKKIT BECAUSE YOU GUYZ MAKE IT CRASH ON PUPOSE ALSO TMI NO WERK IT DOES ON FTB

signed,

your snuggle wuggle muffin FUCKTECHNICSHITTINGASSSHITFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

HEY GUYZ THIS IS A VIDEO I MADE ON HOW TO CRASH ANY TEKKIT SERVER.

TROLL ANY ADMIN AND THEN DESTROY EVERYONES STUFF!

- ENDLESS HOURS OF "FUN"

- WORKS ON ANY TEKKT SERER

- SO EASY EVEN I CAN DO IT

Hope The Video Help You Guys If You Got Any Questions Leave A Comment On The Video:) AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE I AM AWESOME AND MAKE GOOD VIDEOS

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJSJtnX8BM

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ABSOLUTE_TOSSER

THANKS

ABSOLUTE_TOSSER

Edit: forgot to say reading this thread just made me want to crawl unto a corner and cry

LOL THAT'S FAIL! OMG LIEK CAN I HAS MUDKIPS ROFLLLL +1 DIAMOND WIN 4 U LULZ

Why you take optifine off Tekkit?

I played a lot of Tekkit before in my world and got cheasts full of RM and Iridium but because of the lack of optifine the LAG is so much, I can't play.

Please put optifine back.

Thank you,

Lil Skittles makin it rainbow.

Hmm, I think I'll update my prediction to fifteen pages....

I was surprised at what happened here and that it is still going. I was more hoping for more attempts to troubleshoot my problem as a continued to stay extremely vague and get angrier