The Ban game

lukeb28

Industrial Miner should be banned because he is evil and evil is evil, and evil evil is evil evil........ You get the point. Ban the fool!

Also, Anderan, its not a xenos, its a lurker. From starcraft. STAR CRAFT. S T A R C R A F T.

• 2 weeks later...

Planetguy is banned for killing the thread again, and also for getting a new avatar! I HATE CHANGE!!! CHANGE IT BACK!!! Wait, changing it back would make me hate you for changing yet I'm already mad for it changing... Ummm...

Luke should be banned for being the 28th version of the b model of Luke. He's not even the original!

He should also be banned for having an identity crisis, but that's not in the spirit of the thread.

Luke should be banned for being the 28th version of the b model of Luke. He's not even the original!

He should also be banned for having an identity crisis, but that's not in the spirit of the thread.

Dled should be banned because... What the hell is that thing, a Zerg Lurker? Roach maybe? W/e, Zerg get out of control without their overmind, so he could go rampage when his overmind dies. We should ban him else he'll go crazy, eventually.

M-C should be banned because evolution from a crappily drawn creeper to a cute robot girl is not possible within the laws of physics, and therefore banning is necessary topreserve the delicate fabric of space-time

Ysharma should be banned as he is a rat climbing out of a plucked turkey! We have to help him get out of there and the more he posts, the farther up that turkey's ass he goes!

Who's Brian Ray? Has Ysharma's true ID been reviled?

AprilElyse is banned for having a picture of a real human. Look around! No one here is human! We're all fictional characters of epic!

lukeb28 get banned for beeing so "Cool" ;P

AprilElyse is not the only Person in the whole Community that shows her real Face...

...& You know what I look thousand of Times much more to an real Face instead of looking an "Epic" Avatar (_()(_

Sorry don't take this for an attack on You - it is not !

Best Regards ^.,^