These stupid noobs! They always forget!

Troy6879

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate being monolingual...

Where I live, we're supposed to be trilingual (swedish, finnish, english)

I have a couple of friends that speak German on top of that, and one of them speaks Swedish, Finnish, English, German and French.

We still don't have to learn as many languages as people in som Arabic countries though.

Kitty Jail time. Thread lock in 10... 9... 8...

Just in time for me to brag about me knowing some, dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Latin, ancient Greek, Arabic and Japanese (only with normal letters though). :P

Note: most of these I understand better than speak.

Where I live, we're supposed to be trilingual (swedish, finnish, english)

I have a couple of friends that speak German on top of that, and one of them speaks Swedish, Finnish, English, German and French.

We still don't have to learn as many languages as people in som Arabic countries though.

I actually find it pretty funny that I don't know a single language which has got as much swearing as Swedish. The Swedish language has got so many freaking swear words, and most of them aren't really that bad, the majority of them is actually pretty... um... "mild". If I would make a list of how much swearing the Swedish language contains, the list would never stop.

I actually find it pretty funny that I don't know a single language which has got as much swearing as Swedish. The Swedish language has got so many freaking swear words, and most of them aren't really that bad, the majority of them is actually pretty... um... "mild". If I would make a list of how much swearing the Swedish language contains, the list would never stop.

English also has quite a few. I particularly like dickweed and penisbrain. Cause, you know, that's what's it all about: having genitals as brains, even if they'd smoke the stuff; that'd be a major problem solver for many people on the internet here.

7... 6...

No. I don't like.

I haven't played on TBR since it doesn't work for me. Anyways, I'm stealing a few of your members. Having your server down so long is not so good for maintaining a crowd. I bet you'll get them all back anyways though.