These stupid noobs! They always forget!

Troy6879

If you've ever searched up a pack which has a mod you've wanted to ue for AGES, and then, you download it blah-de blah-de blah,and then, you load it up, AND ITS VANILLA MINECRAFT!, I can't stand these noobs, forgetting to put FML or some kind of modloader into thier game! It just f**ks me off!

Say "!" in the comments if this has ever happened to you.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate it when I'm reading forums and these fucking nubcake posters are like, "hey man let's pretend everywhere is an AOL chatroom even though I'm not old enough to know what AOL chatrooms are/were!". it just F**KS me off!

type "╖" if you agree!

P.S.: a/s/l?

If my mother language had letters that looks like ç, I would post it. But the only special letters my mother language has got is Å Ä Ö.

So... here you go sir, Å Ä Ö

Let me guess, you live in either Denmark or a county north of Denmark?

Also, mine hasn't got any fancy letters at all, I just like ancient Greek ;) δούλα

Let me guess, you live in either Denmark or a county north of Denmark?

Also, mine hasn't got any fancy letters at all, I just like ancient Greek ;) δούλα

Nope, I don't live in Denmark. The Danish has got Å Ä Ö as well, but they're written Æ Ø Å. I actually live in Sweden. Good old Sweden. I love The Netherlands as well, because I've studied there for a year. You are from The Netherlands, right?

Nope, I don't live in Denmark. The Danish has got Å Ä Ö as well, but they're written Æ Ø Å. I actually live in Sweden. Good old Sweden. I love The Netherlands as well, because I've studied there for a year. You are from The Netherlands, right?

Yupyup, the Netherlands ftw! What/where did you study exactly?

Versta je nu dan ook wat Nederlands, of is dat te moeilijk voor maar een jaar studeren? ;)

þ

If my mother language had letters that looks like ç, I would post it. But the only special letters my mother language has got is Å Ä Ö.

So... here you go sir, Å Ä Ö

I am Norwegian, and thus I don't have the letter ç at my keyboard. ☻

Yupyup, the Netherlands ftw! What/where did you study exactly?

Versta je nu dan ook wat Nederlands, of is dat te moeilijk voor maar een jaar studeren? ;)

Jag studerade i Amsterdam vid "Universiteit van Amsterdam" (Jag tror det stavas så). Amsterdam är en härlig stad. :)

I studied in Amsterdam at the "Universiteit van Amsterdam" (I think it's spelled that way). Amsterdam is a lovely city. :)

þ

I am Norwegian, and thus I don't have the letter ç at my keyboard. ☻

A Norwegian? Wow, another Scandinavian. I just love Norwegians.

Ð

Nice to hear. :-)

Guess Norwegians, Swedes and Danes are a bit like a "big family".

BTW: I know a Dutch word, it's "Rrrrrrrrrr" :-P

But guess this is kinda off-topic, especially since the whole point of this tread was to make a little fun of the fact that the OP wanted to fight noobness with noobness ;-)

Jag studerade i Amsterdam vid "Universiteit van Amsterdam" (Jag tror det stavas så). Amsterdam är en härlig stad. :)

I studied in Amsterdam at the "Universiteit van Amsterdam" (I think it's spelled that way). Amsterdam is a lovely city. :)

A Norwegian? Wow, another Scandinavian. I just love Norwegians.

Oh that's neat, I actually didn't need to look at the translation, I guessed it right. Dutch and Swedish are apparently quite simular :D

Ð

Nice to hear. :-)

Guess Norwegians, Swedes and Danes are a bit like a "big family".

BTW: I know a Dutch word, it's "Rrrrrrrrrr" :-P

But guess this is kinda off-topic, especially since the whole point of this tread was to make a little fun of the fact that the OP wanted to fight noobness with noobness ;-)

Rrrrrr all the way ;)

Yeah, but I don't really care. We are recycling a useless package of bytes into an actual off-topic thread. It's going to be locked anyway :P (as always, being redirected to kittyjail)

>:Þ It's my plan all along. It is I, the Supreme Cyborg, owner of Cyborg Industries!

Just so you know.

I tell ya, you'll still won't be able to best me! I mean, I have two fusion reactors powering my suit, whilst you merely just cheated in a infinite battery. Also, green looks way better than red.

I actually live in Sweden.

Swedes on the forums!

Do you understand the following?

Ja e från Finland, men ja talar just itt na finsk, eftersom ja e österbottning ( och därmed finlandssvensk). Svenskon täremot e ju mett modersmål så he talar ja noo. Hoppas du int förstar de på dehe röito miin, så ja kan fortsät använd e som na kodspråk me Munaus jänand på forumen :D

I'm semi evil. And I have integrated weaponry AND a factory which builds many droids like these:

My IMP6 model:

when_iron_man_meets_portal____by_combat_

You don't even have a big visor so you can see properly! Also, what's that off button doing on your chestplate? And look at these boots, I don't even.

Just look how it's done, my Mjölnir mk VII will kick your semi evil ass!