md5 hash minecraft 1.1?

soulgriever

didnt work :( and as for the rest of you its rather sad an pathetic that you spend your time looking for posts to troll

I can't help it if the md5 hash happens to spell something out in leetspeek. I also can't help it if you begin suffering from a ID:10-T error, as the solution depends mostly on the individual.

didnt work :( and as for the rest of you its rather sad an pathetic that you spend your time looking for posts to troll

Nah, I just happened to notice a blatantly obvious pirate crack attempt and jumped in.

Kudos on trying to do it yourself instead of trying to demand, beg, or trick the technic team into doing it for you. Still, shame on you for being too lazy to find and hash the 1.1 client yourself.

• Forum Administrators

Whoa there partner! This here is the "Technic" Forums, for "cool" people that are "down with it" :smug:

sorry kaker. i just find it useless to post a thread about a serious question and then a mod starts ripping on ya same as the other members. Im sorry that i dnt fully understand md5 hash i had no use of piracy for it being that i own 2 legit copys of the game making me scratch my head why some1 post for me to buy it in leet chat lol. but anyways being as im not going to get a straight answer from anyone a mod or admin might as well lock, close, or delete this thread

sorry kaker. i just find it useless to post a thread about a serious question and then a mod starts ripping on ya same as the other members. Im sorry that i dnt fully understand md5 hash i had no use of piracy for it being that i own 2 legit copys of the game making me scratch my head why some1 post for me to buy it in leet chat lol. but anyways being as im not going to get a straight answer from anyone a mod or admin might as well lock, close, or delete this thread

There is no fathomable reason why you should want to do what you are trying to do unless you are trying to find a way to play a pirated version of MC is why. The old installer was scrapped because it doesn't have the ability to auto downgrade minecraft to the correct version, doesn't have the ability to auto update your pack to the latest versions or require you to redownload everything for a patch, AND it doesn't let you play four different modpacks and vanilla without having to remove one and play another or spend weeks putting all the mods together in the first place.

So you're either a pirate or an idiot who is wasting their time, and either way you're going to be made fun of! :thumbsup:

There is no fathomable reason why you should want to do what you are trying to do unless you are trying to find a way to play a pirated version of MC is why. The old installer was scrapped because it doesn't have the ability to auto downgrade minecraft to the correct version, doesn't have the ability to auto update your pack to the latest versions or require you to redownload everything for a patch, AND it doesn't let you play four different modpacks and vanilla without having to remove one and play another or spend weeks putting all the mods together in the first place.

So you're either a pirate or an idiot who is wasting their time, and either way you're going to be made fun of! :thumbsup:

I know why it was scrapped lol and till i modified the patcher last time i didnt even know what md5 hash was. Still dont understand it so me trying to pirate minecraft well thats a classic if i wanted to pirate minecraft id go on a torrent site and download a pirated version like seriously why would i even waste my time to try to modify minecraft myself? so that elimates the piracy part of your argument and as for the idiot part. well no argument there XD but the reason why i want to use the patcher instead is because your client has no way to dynamicly load mods that you yourself havent put in. and sad to say it even though people love technic and tekkit (like myself) most of them have no clue how to put the mod in their selves.

I know why it was scrapped lol and till i modified the patcher last time i didnt even know what md5 hash was. Still dont understand it so me trying to pirate minecraft well thats a classic if i wanted to pirate minecraft id go on a torrent site and download a pirated version like seriously why would i even waste my time to try to modify minecraft myself? so that elimates the piracy part of your argument and as for the idiot part. well no argument there XD but the reason why i want to use the patcher instead is because your client has no way to dynamicly load mods that you yourself havent put in. and sad to say it even though people love technic and tekkit (like myself) most of them have no clue how to put the mod in their selves.

Well, no, your reason why the "pirate" part is invalid doesn't make any sense, I think you're confused. Even putting that aside though, there are ways to put your own mods into the launcher packs. We even provide a vanilla file if you want to make one from scratch. Honestly, resurrecting the old launcher and then rewriting it to have some kind of mod loading system (what?) is a hell of a lot more work. I really don't understand your motivation or your goals.

i kno how to add the mod in the tekkit client thats actualy one of the ways i told people to do it. but sadly a bunch of people cant seem to read and find that out. anyways now it dnt really matter since for now i turned the additional mod off since people try to connect without putting in the mod

i kno how to add the mod in the tekkit client thats actualy one of the ways i told people to do it. but sadly a bunch of people cant seem to read and find that out. anyways now it dnt really matter since for now i turned the additional mod off since people try to connect without putting in the mod

Well, if you know how to add mods, why don't you tell them how do to it?

actualy ur right some of my friends dont have a legit version of minecraft thats why they dont play on my server and more. it and not my friends that im worried about its your everyday tekkit user that some of them are too dense to figure out how to install a mod.

• Forum Administrators

actualy ur right some of my friends dont have a legit version of minecraft thats why they dont play on my server and more. it and not my friends that im worried about its your everyday tekkit user that some of them are too dense to figure out how to install a mod.

:stare:

You are SO BAD at posting.

it and not my friends that im worried about its your everyday tekkit user that some of them are too dense to figure out how to install a mod.

Just got a phone call from the Event Horizon telescope, they want you to stop moving so they can focus the lens on you for a good picture. Although if you hang around your friends enough, you'll need to get them to stop moving too.

Just got a phone call from the Event Horizon telescope, they want you to stop moving so they can focus the lens on you for a good picture. Although if you hang around your friends enough, you'll need to get them to stop moving too.

0|-| |\|0 7|-|3 bL4(|< |-|0L3 15 pULL1|\|9 /\/\3 1|\| as for the rest wow i went back and looked at my post and wow giving my post a second glance b4 i posted it and picking up the two letters i forgot to add. i wouldnt have looked like as much of a dumbass xD not to say that i still dont i mean the picture says it all right?. what will i fail at next hey have any of you guys ever tried dividing by 0?