No Redpower? Are you inSANE?

Dunno, haven't had a chance to try them out yet. I just hope we can cover them up like in RP2. Either through Immibis' microblocks or Facades.

Also, I heard MFR has a customizable Redstone Control block or something. It's basically a single thing that you can configure to mimic the behaviour of any RP2 logic gate.

Doesn't the wire from MFR work more like Redstone energy conduits, and less like redpower wire, in the sense of how it's laid on the ground?

It's floaty like jacketed wire, yeah. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone LIKES wall wires, but they're not wall wires.

It's floaty like jacketed wire, yeah. I cannot for the life of me figure out why anyone LIKES wall wires, but they're not wall wires.

Looks more "realistic". I have to say I like the idea of wall wiring more, but floaty wire is fine as well.

Because the wall wire looks better, and is more compact. For example you can walk through a block that has wall wire, but not when it's floating jacketed wire.

Plus the redpower logic units look way better than the single logic processor from MFR.

Because the wall wire looks better, and is more compact. For example you can walk through a block that has wall wire, but not when it's floating jacketed wire.

Being able to walk through it is nice, but it's not more compact- wall wire that travels the same path will have to use more blocks than floaty wire unless it's a really simple, straight path.

Plus the redpower logic units look way better than the single logic processor from MFR.

Okay, now you're just bein silly.

Man... I liked finding my marble deposits to build out my well.. builds. This means we need yet b-another- conversion between the worlds.

It is sort if nice to have the mods more streamlined though, currently there are like 3-4 or so mods that all do the same thing just using their own methoods.

Man... I liked finding my marble deposits to build out my well.. builds.

If you like using marble and basalt for building, Minefactory Reloaded has some decorative blocks that will suit your needs. Look up Blackstone and Whitestone.

Does mfr or another Tekkit mod have a replacement for things like the pneumatic tubes or sorting machines? I know build craft can do it, but the redpower version was much more manipulatable. Also, I will miss frames dearly. Goodbye awesome cliff side remote controlled base!

Does mfr or another Tekkit mod have a replacement for things like the pneumatic tubes or sorting machines? I know build craft can do it, but the redpower version was much more manipulatable. Also, I will miss frames dearly. Goodbye awesome cliff side remote controlled base!

Applied Energistics.

Applied Energistics is way cooler. It makes sorting things almost completely unnecessary.