[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

Minecraft IGN:Narwhal_1

Why do you want to play on T4?:Iwant a private Tekkit server to play on. i want a small community where everyone is friendly. No griefers, no trolls, just good clean fun with friends. I will be on the server everyday. im extremely committed to servers. I'm good with helping people and server commands. in the end i try to become staff becasue i like to help people. I don't expect to get staff right away but i will try my best to get to that point eventually.

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers:I've played minecraft since minecraft version 1.8. I used to play alot of Tekkit Classic. I've been admin on 3 servers. and im currently Co_Owner on a Tekkit Classic server. I'd love to be accepted to your server; i will help out as much as i can!

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minecraft IGN:Narwhal_1

Why do you want to play on T4?:Iwant a private Tekkit server to play on. i want a small community where everyone is friendly. No griefers, no trolls, just good clean fun with friends. I will be on the server everyday. im extremelycommitted to servers. I'm good with helping people and server commands. in the end i try to become staff becasue i like to help people. I don't expect to get staff right away but i will try my best to get to that point eventually.

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers:I've played minecraft since minecraft version 1.8. I used to play alot of Tekkit Classic. I've been admin on 3 servers. and im currently Co_Owner on a Tekkit Classic server. I'd love to be accepted to your server; i will help out as much as i can!

Approved.

MCPC+ has been successfully installed.

• Pocket Dimensions work as expected
  • You may own more than one plot of land
  • All commands now work properly
  • Auto-ranking now works properly (thank LEOcab for periodically checking and upgrading people manually until now)

I might install some sort of economy later on. Suggestions welcome.

• Minecraft IGN: Torpoon
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Having read through the first post and thought about what I was looking for in a server as well, I've decided that your 'needs and wants as a player' are pretty close to mine (if not mirrored, minus the Anarchy servers) and I've been looking for a fairly new, somewhat stable server to jump in on and take root. Mainly what draws me to play here is the lack of banned items, as any other server I've played on has at least one or two, I'm quite curious to see how this server will deal with problems concerning items that are often and easily abused and such, and how large the playerbase might grow if your server continues to be successful.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: In minecraft servers alone, the list would be ridiculously long and boring to read through, and having to recall each and every past experience would be bothersome for me (I'd have to, the perfectionist in me wouldn't allow anything less), so I'll just stick with Recent Tekkit (and modpacks)

Most recently I've been involved in several servers, some of which have died to due tekkit being updated to new platforms (TekkitLite, and most recently, the new Tekkit) including but not limited to:

*IndustrialCraft (server died, played for several months, was a mod)

*MO.ME Corp (I left after the new Tekkit came out, but occasionally visit my awesome, still standing ice mansion)

*Pyromys (played for a few weeks, but stopped)

*Verve (played for a few weeks, liked it, then just stopped)

*Black Diamond City (played for a month, then stopped, never liked the playerbase)

*Tooncraft (Still play here, but the lag is getting ridiculous, most likely will stop soon)

And as for modpacks, (minus MOME Corp), I'm involved with the VoxelZero BattlePack from *VoxelZero.net (a friend's community) which I still occasionally visit.

I realize this last part isn't quite a 'paragraph' but I'm sure the list helps explain my experiences.

• Minecraft IGN: Torpoon
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Having read through the first post and thought about what I was looking for in a server as well, I've decided that your 'needs and wants as a player' are pretty close to mine (if not mirrored, minus the Anarchy servers) and I've been looking for a fairly new, somewhat stable server to jump in on and take root. Mainly what draws me to play here is the lack of banned items, as any other server I've played on has at least one or two, I'm quite curious to see how this server will deal with problems concerning items that are often and easily abused and such, and how large the playerbase might grow if your server continues to be successful.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: In minecraft servers alone, the list would be ridiculously long and boring to read through, and having to recall each and every past experience would be bothersome for me (I'd have to, the perfectionist in me wouldn't allow anything less), so I'll just stick with Recent Tekkit (and modpacks)

I realize this last part isn't quite a 'paragraph' but I'm sure the list helps explain my experiences.

Approved.

Wow, this server seems pretty awesome, here's my app.

IGN:crzymn777

Why do you want to play on T4?:I've been spending ages looking for a server where you can actually trust people, and judging by the rules posted above, this server seems to work completely on a trust and honor system. I love it.

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I tend to work towards automation of anything possible, and also try to keep my footprint (both in space and in RAM) as small as possible. I usually look for a teammate early on (one that also just started) and work on creating a type of guild or clan.

ign: haloreach979

Why do you want to play on t4: I have been playing on another server for a while but I want something new to do

Describe your past exoeriences in minecraft, particularly modded servers: I hav been on a anarchy server on tekkit lite a whitelist non greifing server on tekkit main and that's about it

crzymn777 and haloreach979 have been approved.

On a side note, the server has crashed twice now (sadly this is to be expected often). In case you can't log in and there's no post from me on here saying there's maintenance downtime, that means the server crashed and it will be back up within minutes. I never leave my computer for more than maybe an hour.

• Minecraft IGN: tjtylerman
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:I wanna play on a friendly server with not to many other people and I wanna try out the new tekkit more. I also want to let my imagination go crazy with awesome structures and facility's. No banned items is also a great turn on for me.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Well I have played tekkit for around a year now and I have only ever played on servers.I have found it so fun but I have been kicked for supposed griefing that I did not do. I have always been friendly to others especially new people to the servers.
  • P.s if you need my skype you can ask me and I'll message you

• Minecraft IGN: tjtylerman
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:I wanna play on a friendly server with not to many other people and I wanna try out the new tekkit more. I also want to let my imagination go crazy with awesome structures and facility's. No banned items is also a great turn on for me.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Well I have played tekkit for around a year now and I have only ever played on servers.I have found it so fun but I have been kicked for supposed griefing that I did not do. I have always been friendly to others especially new people to the servers.
  • P.s if you need my skype you can ask me and I'll message you

Approved.

• Minecraft IGN: MTHW10
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: This server seems to have a fun, exciting feel from reading the page. It has a small community that I'm comfortable to work with, plus nothing is banned, which makes things greater. This also seems like a good place to start learning the new Tekkit, as I have not played much with the new mods. I hope to play with some of my friends on this server.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played Minecraft for about 1 to 2 years now and have played Tekkit Classic for about a year. I play Minecraft almost everyday with friends. I have played on many modded servers and vanilla servers, I know how to host a server and install mods. I know essentially everything in Vanilla Minecraft and hope to learn about the new Tekkit.

• Minecraft IGN: Nighthawk2965
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:Play with friends and other players and make a amazing sky base
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers:I play Modded servers alot including my own but i would like to join a dedicated one snice it is 24/7 uptime etc...

• Minecraft IGN: (Thecreeperx98)
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Because I have been looking for good server, but they all have some mod that I want banned! This server has no mods banned so that's why I believe that I would enjoy this server the best.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I havn't been a moderator in any modded server, but that is mainly because I havn't ever asked! Also, most of the servers I have played on didn't usually have problems with me, I have only been banned from 1 server, and that was for (PvP logging), but of course, this was almost a year ago! I havn't had any bans since then.

• Minecraft IGN: tommyjuden
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Because I love ot play on a fun safe comunity with everyone on.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Well I have played minecraft since alpha but tekkit I have played for about a year and am pretty good at it.

Minecraft IGN: xEpicDudex

Why do you want to play on T4?: This server seems to have a very nice fun and epic community. I love servers that don't have a lot of players for quite a few reasons. Here are my reasons... No griefing, no spawn killing, most likely not a lot of killing! And your server has no banned items so me and my friend's will definitely love your server. It mean's your server is boss.... but it also means that me and my friend can have fun on your server. I think i will greatly love your server!

Experience on moded servers: I played Minecraft for about (2-3)1/2 years. And i played tons of other moded servers but i played tekkit for about (1)1/2 years. I LOVE TEKKIT!

• Minecraft IGN: (name) scarydeaddan
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I've been looking for a good server with no banned items
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers I've played many modded servers, and I've hosted quite a few of my own. I've been playing minecraft for close to 3 years now

xEpicDudex - Approved.

scarydeaddan - Denied. Put some more work in your essay answers.

Erm having trouble figuring out how to claim land so can someone come on the server ?

It's rather easy. Grab a wooden shovel and right-click any two corners with it, and anything inside will be claimed. Claims extend all the way up the map, and five blocks down, however it expands automatically as you build down so you can make a basement without blocking people from mining under you. Although if you want to be selfish, you can always go to bedrock level and place down a dirt block and your claim will then extend to bedrock as well.

Keep in mind that applied energistics access terminals aren't protected by the anti-grief plugin. make sure you can't access them from outside your base. Also, if you could, Kommunističeskiĭ, add the applied energistics blocks to the anti-grief protections. That would take a lot of weight off peoples' shoulders.

Thanks for reporting this. I will add that block to the GP list and test if it works.

EDIT:

Applied Energistics blocks were already protected from access by outsiders. However I took the liberty to test and add the following items to the list:

- All Dimensional Doors*

- All three Tesseracts

- Redstone Energy Cell

- Bookstand

*Outsiders can still open dimensional doors but they can't pass through them without permission. Not sure if this is a client glitch, but either way they're safe.

Minecraft IGN: zoogy

Why do you want to play on T4?: Mainly because Mystcraft and Dimensional Doors aren't disabled. I just came back from a long break of not playing Tekkit to find things have changed. There was a whole new Tekkit with lots of new and fun sounding mods. Unfortunately two of the mods I was looking forward to the most were Mystcraft and Dimensional Doors and they happen to be the two most common disabled mods. Also I like smaller servers because it makes the server feel more like a community than just 30+ people you happen to be playing on a server with.

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played on about 2-4 different vanilla Minecraft servers but I never stayed long because after a few weeks to a month they always got shut down for one reason or another. I have played on only one Tekkit server back when Tekkit Classic was the normal Tekkit. On that server I ended up being in charge of one of the factions. I didn't really ask to be in charge of the faction it just kind of happened because I was one of the first few people to start playing on that server and was the most active person in the faction so I ended up being the leader.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons