[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

• Minecraft IGN: Build_and_Break
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I've been looking for my first Tekkit server, but I wanted one with no banned items and a fair community, and this one came up.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played for extended periods of time and achieved high ranks on several Tekkit Classic servers, owned 2 Tekkit Classic servers, and have owned 7 different Minecraft Bukkit servers, all of which were successful.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Havocphantom and @zombielols - I will issue your refunds immediately, check spawn for labeled chests in a few minutes.

@justvb - Please make a list of estimated losses, including what upgrades you had on your power armor.

@Everyone - From now on, massive amounts of cobble will be refunded as diamonds. One diamond per 8,192 cobble as per minium stone math.

I lost 17 diamonds, 122 iron, 35 gold, a full set of Power armor, 55 silver, 1 Rift Blade, and about a stack of wiring. I just got on and noticed all my missing things. So if, and when, it is convenient for you, please refund me those things.

-Also 2 stacks of coal, sorry

• Minecraft IGN: numskull2580
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:I have been looking for a decent server with experienced players and reasonable owners. I am new to the updated Tekkit and would like to learn more from experienced players.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers:I have been playing Minecraft for around two years now. It is a great game that I enjoy, especially the mod packs. I have played on several modded and unmodded servers that were okay but never lasted.

numskull2580 - Approved.

I lost 17 diamonds, 122 iron, 35 gold, a full set of Power armor, 55 silver, 1 Rift Blade, and about a stack of wiring. I just got on and noticed all my missing things. So if, and when, it is convenient for you, please refund me those things.

-Also 2 stacks of coal, sorry

Refunded. Look for a chest with your name at spawn. Did you have any upgrades in your powersuit? If so, please let me know which ones, and leave it in the chest so I can add the upgrades back for you.

• Minecraft IGN:
    riserphil

• Why do you want to play on T4?:
    I have looking for a relaxing, stable Tekkit server to play Myst- and GalaticCraft on without too many restrictions. Your server seems to fit the bill quite nicely, and I want to be part of a growing community again.

• Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers:
    I have large experience in vanilla survival servers, joined and participated greatly in a Whitelisted Tekkit Classic server, some Voltz experience, and as of recently made progress in three other Tekkit 1.5.1 beta servers, all of which were closed for renewal and renovation.

• Minecraft IGN: kynan8866
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Want to have fun minecrafting in your tekkit server , and have fun with my friends.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: i know besicly everything in all the minecraft mods.. i was coder & moder more then 13 servers and i have been making plugis for tekkit , and i was playing all the versions of the tekkit and was starting to play minecraft itself in 1.3.4 , i was alweas playing with my friends building towers and more.. castyles , ships , and i wish to do the same in this server. but all the server was closed or moved or changed in the end so i hope to like this server and i wish to join as part of this server player .

• Minecraft IGN: Tyrope
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:Your rules and general feel of the OP makes me think I'll fit right in.. Plus.. spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaceeeeee...
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I run a FTB server on the DW20 pack, have played (mostly modded) minecraft since before tekkit was a thing, in the good ol' 'extract jar, copy files, zip up jar' time.

Tyrope - Approved.

Cant get the builder to work, could you confirm it works?

Hmm. I will investigate.

@Kommunističeskiĭ

I recovered the world, It just didn't load properly, which was quite odd:/. Anyway, as for the power armor, don't worry about that, I got a new set.

I could still refund your old one if you tell me which upgrades it had.

• Minecraft IGN: TheEr1k000
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I'm curious, and I'm hoping to learn the basic stuff about tekkit, as I am newbeginner with tekkit.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Recently I played on another server, but there were never staff online, and griefing was a huge problem, that's why I quitted. Other than that, I've only played on Vanilla servers.

Hey guys, I would love for claims being able to have on the moon.

Someone has stolen my 64k drive on the moon that had saplings in it :(

It is a vital part of my bio-fuel generation there.

On another note I have got a death-threath in my mail from evilloker.

I wonder why he got un-banned and I think that is a mistake, as he is rather toxic.

Hey guys, I would love for claims being able to have on the moon.

Someone has stolen my 64k drive on the moon that had saplings in it :(

It is a vital part of my bio-fuel generation there.

On another note I have got a death-threath in my mail from evilloker.

I wonder why he got un-banned and I think that is a mistake, as he is rather toxic.

Sadly that's not possible. Galacticraft sets the moon's dimension to DIM-28, and the protection plugin apparently only supports DIM0. Changing the default dimension to DIM0 in Galacticraft's config causes conflicts. I recommend traveling far away, possibly with a rocket which can be used for horizontal travel (at the cost of a set of launching pads per liftoff).

Evilloker was unbanned because he appealed. He will be banned again if he gives any trouble.

• Minecraft IGN: SnorkelTryne
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I'm just looking for a server to help me start learning the new Tekkitm seeing as I have not played Tekkit in quite a while.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Nothing particular, I generally like smaller severs where I can integrate in the community easily. I have had fun, then kinda stopped playing Tekkit, and forgetting about the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons