[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

• Minecraft IGN: TylerMiller843
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I've been looking for a decent server that hosts the newest Tekkit modpack, which I've been itching to try out for quite a while. I've been searching for a while, and this server seems to deliver what I've been looking for- a small server with all the mods enabled. I'm fond of the protection plugin, especially since there's PvP involved.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Ive played on lot of modded servers and have played minecraft for about a year now

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to have a friend join me on the server.

IGN: Alexzanety

Why? I asked him to join because I am getting rather bored alone since I have pretty much completed tekkit now.

Past exp: Mostly solo play and some local servers.

If it not to much to ask, I'm was wondering why at times i have a very hard time logging in to the server. Although I only have an one-bar-connection, the server keeps replying "End of stream" despite showing people already on the server.

It may just be a network issue on my end but I would really like some confirmation.

• Minecraft IGN: Generalcamo
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I feel it is time I join SMP with Tekkit, since I have played with it in SSP before, and I have technical knowledge on most of its mods now. And with this server having the privilege of spending more then 10 minutes on its post, with proper grammar, I think it is the right one for me.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Well, in the past, I have played with Vanilla Minecraft in SSP, but then decided to spice up my experience. My first Modpack was the Voltz pack that Technic offered, back when New Tekkit or Tekkit Lite didn't exist, and the Drama was unfolding with Technic and Old Tekkit. After Voltz fell out of popularity though, and the server I played in--Circuitcraft--fell to the hackers, I joined Feed the Beast Mindcrack, as I watched the Mindcrack people a lot. I was having fun on it, and I joined an FTB server. I still play there, and have built quite an impressive factory setup, with a focus on Thermal Expansion. Since I am beta-testing the development version of Voltz 1.5.2, I decided to give Tekkit another go, and I really like it.

Generalcamo - Approved.

Hey, Quibick griefed, stole from me and claimed many of my belongings. Can you please help me.

I can't do anything about the theft, but I can delete the claims (and warn him not to do it again). You can send me the coordinates via private message.

If it not to much to ask, I'm was wondering why at times i have a very hard time logging in to the server. Although I only have an one-bar-connection, the server keeps replying "End of stream" despite showing people already on the server.

It may just be a network issue on my end but I would really like some confirmation.

The server's hosted on a residential line, and not the fastest kind. If you're not in the same time zone (central U.S.) then you'll experience latency, to varying degrees depending on where you are. If you're using a wireless connection, it could help switching to wired because WiFi adds extra latency in your network. It has worked for some but not for others, either way give it a shot.

• Minecraft IGN: lacrossemaniac
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I love the new Tekkit and I want to play on a reliable server that is lag free for the most part. I also enjoy smaller servers compared to large servers where no one really gets know each other.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have been playing minecraft for almost three years and I started playing Tekkit Classic one year ago. I started playing Tekkit Main a few weeks ago and have enjoyed more than Tekkit Classic. I have played on a couple other small Tekkit Main, but they have sadly shut down.

• 5 weeks later...

any news on the server Kommunističeskiĭ

It died. I checked the console every now and then and it was always empty. I kept it running because it didn't really affect me (I'm already used to sleeping next to computer fans) until I had a power outage that corrupted the world and probably would've required deleting some chunks. By that time I didn't bother since nobody was active anymore, and dismantled the thing. I apologize for not posting here before. I was busy with work and it slipped my mind.

Yup. Everyone was nice, while there was drama, everyone helped one another out. I got Redstone Energy Conduits, and a Redstone Energy Cell, before I could actually get them by myself. I got Liquiducts and a set of Liquid Tesseracts, to help pump back some oil I found, to use for my first energy source. I really loved the community of the server, and I did recommend this server to my friends who were playing Tekkit.

maybe you could set up a server for FTB ?

p.s if you do could you send me and anyone else who's interested the ip

While I know that not everyone can be pleased, I don't think that FTB is the way to go. Maybe a Hexxit server, or a Tekkit 1.1.5 server. I also don't like FTB, I like the idea, but not the pack itself. I have nothing against FTB though. Besides if I read what he said correctly,

It died. I checked the console every now and then and it was always empty. I kept it running because it didn't really affect me (I'm already used to sleeping next to computer fans) until I had a power outage that corrupted the world and probably would've required deleting some chunks. By that time I didn't bother since nobody was active anymore, and dismantled the thing. I apologize for not posting here before. I was busy with work and it slipped my mind.

He already dismantled the system in which the server was hosted on. Or he just stopped the server.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons