[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

• Minecraft IGN: cadol3
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:I just want a good server that i can play on and not get griefed and that has actually most mods enabled
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played minecraft since its beta days, late after that i saw tekkit and i was big into that and now im trying this updated tekkit

sorry i thought my first one didnt work

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cadol3 - Approved.

I was writing in a writing desk and accidentally put my Minium stone into my active inventory slot, for some reason EE3 and Mystcraft argue with eachother and It crashed, I can't log back in unless I move or remove the minium stone from its spot in my player file. I found a program that should be able to edit the player files, since it doesn't have just minecraft constraints.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/840677-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac/

Once you open the program go to the players .dat file and look for the Inventory entry it should look like ( Inventory: # entries)

When you open that tab it will show each active inventory slot with 4 individual entries specifying the item the minium stone id is 5205, If you could find and delete that entry I would appreciate the help.

What's your IGN?

Minecraft IGN: Greatcamo

Why did you want to play on T4? My friend crzymn777 invited me to play on a friendly non pvp server.

Describe your experiances in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played minecraft for over 2 years and have played various modded servers for the past year.

Minecraft IGN: c4mormon

Why do I want to play on T4? I am looking through the server lists and this one appealed to me the most of them all. This seems safe and a good place to spend most of my time in Minecraft.

Describe your experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have played Minecraft ever since per-beta and have played tekkit servers ever since the Yogscast did their first Tekkit video and the server that I would play on is currently moving to a different platform.

====================

== Whitelist Application ==

====================

• Minecraft IGN: Aelarnost
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I have taken a break from minecraft lately and am looking to play again. I only enjoy playing on whitelist servers where everyone can have a good time. This seems like a nice server that the staff and players can all just have fun together and not have to deal with drama all the time. In short looks like a nice server and a nice place to play.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I have been playing minecraft for awhile I played classic minecraft then got interested in mods. I played ona whitelisted tekkit server for awhile until tekkit lite came out. I didn't play much tekkit lite I went over to FTB and played with blushell.net and that was a lot of fun with them. I ran a private FTB server for a few months with friends but all of them have stopped playing as I had so right now I just play classic on thewatershed and am looking for a new nice tekkit server.

Looking forward to hearing from you thanks! :)

-Aelarnost

HELP!!!! death ,explosions, more death and explosions. my combustion engines were on and when i came back they were continually exploding and my /home is there so i died instantly and lost all my cool stuff. And the explosions have not stopped so help !!!!

Server is currenly down for maintenance as of 2:45PM CST.

So here's what happened:

• Fixed PvP. It now works as described in the original post (only outside of claims).
  • Fixed ComputerCraft. The whole mod broke during yesterday's crash.

I feel like I should make a public statement about said crash, so here it is: My Bitcoins miner program crashed my graphics card and I was forced to hard-reset my computer. I'm going to set up a dedicated machine to host the server on later today so that doesn't happen again. We'll have to see whether it'll be faster or not, but at least I can set up a decent backup system on it so people won't lose any more work regardless of what happens to said machine.

HELP!!!! death ,explosions, more death and explosions. my combustion engines were on and when i came back they were continually exploding and my /home is there so i died instantly and lost all my cool stuff. And the explosions have not stopped so help !!!!

I hope the restart fixed your problem. If not, please post your coordinates here so I can take a look.

Hey its me again mr.explosion man erm LEo told me to post the components of my powersuit (cos i died when i did /home) so here it is .

heat generator,kinetic generator, run boost, swim boost, uphill boost, jump boost, solar generator, complete energy shield protection, ore scanner, mine assist, axe assist, shovel assist, hoe assist, jet boots, jetpack, flight control, 4 elite batteries, glider wings, cooling system, shock absorbers, plasma cannon and i think thats it :)

Everyone: I am aware of remaining problems. I'll get to it when I'm done with work. Whitelist apps closed for now until those are dealt with.

Hey its me again mr.explosion man erm LEo told me to post the components of my powersuit (cos i died when i did /home) so here it is .

heat generator,kinetic generator, run boost, swim boost, uphill boost, jump boost, solar generator, complete energy shield protection, ore scanner, mine assist, axe assist, shovel assist, hoe assist, jet boots, jetpack, flight control, 4 elite batteries, glider wings, cooling system, shock absorbers, plasma cannon and i think thats it :)

I'm gonna need a list of actual components to make all that in order to refund. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The server keeps crashing, and somewhere in those crashes I died from being teleported into the sky. The items lost were 2 big backpacks, one red one blue. The quarry I had earlier gotten b/c of a rollback a magmatic engine, and almost every type of pipe because I was heading to set up the quarry. -Jax

Server's down for maintenance indefinitely as of 6:55PM CST.

The server keeps crashing, and somewhere in those crashes I died from being teleported into the sky. The items lost were 2 big backpacks, one red one blue. The quarry I had earlier gotten b/c of a rollback a magmatic engine, and almost every type of pipe because I was heading to set up the quarry. -Jax

Refund will be issued when the server's back up.

With all the recent instability I have lost aproxemently:

1 quarry

6 magamatic engines

3 dimentional anchors

_________

Now, on another note havoc has accessed my pump station trough a book in my claim, he stole this book and then went to my pump station and sabotaged it.

I have asked him many times to stop, and he keeps acting like a kid.

He has wrecked quite a bit of my pump station now, and refuses to relinquish link books he has made, and my book to the age.

I would much appreciate it if we could just get rid of this nuisance.

You stole tons of stuff from my base and left a sign saying you used it there And I was taking it back plus its not protected raga

1 quarry

6 magamatic engines

3 dimentional anchors

_________

Now, on another note havoc has accessed my pump station trough a book in my claim, he stole this book and then went to my pump station and sabotaged it.

He has wrecked quite a bit of my pump station now, and refuses to relinquish link books he has made, and my book to the age.

first of all you gave me a book to the age second you stole stuff from my base to use in your pumping station and thirds its unprotected so there is nothing wrong with me taking back my engines tesserack and redstone conduits

1 quarry

6 magamatic engines

3 dimentional anchors

_________

first of all I got the book from you second you stole engines redstone conduits and a tesserack from my base to use in your pumping station and third its in unprotected land so it does not even count as yours

I never stole from you, your base is in the over-world and protected. You trusted a part of it to me, and I only took what agreed upon.

you accessed the world from a claimed territory and made that book.

You were griefing my liquiducts as well as the others you mentioned.

You did not place any of the engines in the world. Tough, that matters not as the server rollbacked 6 of the 13 engines.

The tesserack you gave me in exchange for using my power station. I have not changed the frequency that it sends power at.

UKG made those redstone conduits, liquiducts and the tesseract.

You are not helping the stereotype of the american people.

Now, go troll another forum.

Considering the argument above, I think I should mention(since the server is in maintenance atm); mystcraft books and portals, bookbinders and writing desks, can be accesed even, if protected, could that be added to Gp, so stuff like whats above this post doesn't happen again.

I never stole from you, your base is in the over-world and protected. You trusted a part of it to me, and I only took what agreed upon.

You did not place any of the engines in the world. Tough, that matters not as the server rollbacked 6 of the 13 engines.

The tesserack you gave me in exchange for using my power station. I have not changed the frequency that it sends power at.

You gave me a book to the age That's in my claim and you stole my magmatic engines and my tesserack and I made 34 and placed 34 of the liquiducts in the pumping station I placed 24 redstone conduits now stop lieing to everyone on these forums and give all the stuff you stole back

And using your logic even if they were not mine I could take them because they are not protected

Havocphantom and Ragatokk, could you two perhaps, message eachother and yell there rather than here on the forums, and when you two cool your jets, fix the situation on the server. I'm sure to outsiders people arguing isn't the best representation of the server.

@Ragatokk and @Havocphantom - you guys can settle this after the server stops being broken. In the mean time please don't grief each other.

1 quarry

6 magamatic engines

3 dimentional anchors

_________

You will be refunded as soon as we fix these problems.

Server is back up and no longer crashing.

Turns out the ticks-per.autosave option in bukkit.yml is a bad idea for Tekkit servers. LEOcab has been authorized to issue in-game refunds of the listed items to:

• Ragatokk
  • justvb

Considering the argument above, I think I should mention(since the server is in maintenance atm); mystcraft books and portals, bookbinders and writing desks, can be accesed even, if protected, could that be added to Gp, so stuff like whats above this post doesn't happen again.

I will apply those changes ASAP. They will be made ffective as of the next restart. Thank you.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons