[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

I'm gonna need a list of actual components to make all that in order to refund. Sorry for the inconvenience.

ye sure here they are

7 hv capacitors, 16 servo motors, 1 lv capacitor, 10 forcefield emmiters, 14 iron, 6 solenoids, 2 wool, 1 glowstone (dust), 1 computer chip,8 control circuits, 1 solar panel, 7 ion thrusters, 4 eye of ender, 2 glider wings, 1 basic plating. I also lost some of my other things like a quarry and all my belongings are on ME storage chips so i need a ME drive and an ME controller. And thank you for refunding me :)

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minecraft IGN: Chanku
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: Because I've been playing on a small sever with a few friends for a while now, but because of an Error, with the server I can no longer join. Besides I wish to gain more information on this new Tekkit, and help others. This server also seems interesting as it has no disabled items, which I enjoy. Also I can get along with anyone.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I'm able to get along with anyone, and I usually don't cause much of a disturbance, meaning I've never been banned on a Minecraft server. I've also ran a Public Tekkit classic server for a few months, so I know what it is like to run a modded server. I have Admin on two servers, although I'm not active ATM due to the computer I mainly use can't play minecraft, it can barely play YouTube videos, but I digress. To some it all up, I've had a good experience with Minecraft, and Minecraft Servers.

So, the server crashed again. This time I lost: 33 magmatic engines, 40 conduites, 2 quarrys, void pipe, diamond pipe, 6 stone pipe, ender chest (mirrored to one in my base), 2 energy tesseraqts, a energy cell and a dimentional anchor.

That was not counting the earlyer lost: 6 magmatic engines, 3 dimentional anchors and quarry

another 20 magmatic engines, 40 conduites, 2 quarrys, diamond pipe, 6 stone pipe, ender chest, two energy tesseract, energy cell was lost when you chose to reset the server. now I have lost a grand total of:

59 magmatic engines

80 conduites

5 quarrys

5 dimentional anchors

4 tesseracts

2 energy cells

2 diamond pipes

1 void pipe

2 gold pipes

6 stone pipes (in the post above I said 6 but it was 4, and 2 now)

• Minecraft IGN: 66jarjar66
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I recently rage-quit my SSP world and none of my friends play tekkit. This seems like a good, non-MCMMO server.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I ran a Tekkit (classic now, normal then) server for 3 months that went downhill when I realized my friend broke the server. I am able to quickly figure out a problem without annoyingly bug others on the server. Well, I don't see what else. I just really came here to play Tekkit.

I am getting a connection lost and end of stream error when trying to join. It is the Tekkit Classic pack right? I just want to make sure this isn't the issue. I will try to log on again tomorrow the 9th.

nah man its the one with spaaaaace and stuff

66jarjar66 - Approved.

I am getting a connection lost and end of stream error when trying to join. It is the Tekkit Classic pack right? I just want to make sure this isn't the issue. I will try to log on again tomorrow the 9th.

No, it's not Tekkit Classic nor Tekkit Lite. It's just called Tekkit. The one with the NASA themed logo.

zombielolz and Ragatokk - Your items have been refunded. Apologies for the delay. Look for the chests at spawn, each with a sign with your name. They are protected, of course.

Rgr thanks. This server is posted under the Tekkit Classic area.

It isn't, actually. You must be confused. Either way, I highly recommend the new Tekkit. If you haven't tried it, that is.

• Minecraft IGN: snowtemplar356
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I am currently returning to tekkit after a long time away from it. I had fallen in love with tekkit back in the day but it was stuck at that one version and unable to update. It had started falling behind compared to other mod packs such as Voltz and DNS. After hearing about the new updates to Tekkit, I came back around to see what was new. Needless to say that when I saw that Mystcraft was properly included now and now I can go to the moon, how can I not come back to experiment. In terms of why I want to play on T4 specifically, I really want a server to both experience building with other players (the good and the bad) and being able to have a place to properly find out all of what the new Tekkit has to offer. A server without mod restrictions (such as T4) seems awesome for this! So after reading about it in the forums, I decided to apply. Now here I am.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I like to work in two primary areas: large underground structures and small experimentation. As far as large underground structures go, I generally find myself mining a LOT, with or without mods. So I usually keep my mines underground to prevent ruining the surface environment, but I also try to make the areas I have mined out look nice so they can still serve an aesthetic purpose after I have cleared them. Then comes the smaller experimentation. I have been known to do a bunch of mining just to acquire a small amount of some substance specifically for one little experiment I wanted to try. It happens, and at times I may do it in a very inefficient manner, but it doesn't make me want to do the science any less. At one point, I even built a full scale model of a Bagger 288 in one of my mines. It was pretty legit.

Ah, this was kind of sad.

I lost roughly 2.5 mill cobblestone (12, 64x64 quarrys had dug down from ca 89 to 39)

The materials get automatecly pulverized and

15k coal

13k iron ingots

740 clay

(those were calculated from statistics)

I do not have the statistics on tekkit materials

I would guess it is roughly as much copper and tin as iron, three k or so lead, a few hundred ferrous (this in ores) a k quartz and 1500 quartz dust.

I had also made four 64k storage units that are gone now.

I lost about 12k saplings as well.

Edit: 15 magmatics, dimentional door, powesuit boots with most upgrades, and stuffz... can I just get op or smtn? refounding stuff this way is rather tedious :)

I had to delete a few player files that kept crashing the server on login.

Couldn't you set up a like command block with the command save-all and have it activate the command every 8 hours?

If you cant get it to work irl, make it happen in game.

That is an excellent idea. I type save-all manually every now and then but I didn't think of using command blocks. Thanks!

Ah, this was kind of sad.

I lost roughly 2.5 mill cobblestone (12, 64x64 quarrys had dug down from ca 89 to 39)

The materials get automatecly pulverized and

15k coal

13k iron ingots

740 clay

(those were calculated from statistics)

I do not have the statistics on tekkit materials

I would guess it is roughly as much copper and tin as iron, three k or so lead, a few hundred ferrous (this in ores) a k quartz and 1500 quartz dust.

I had also made four 64k storage units that are gone now.

I lost about 12k saplings as well.

Fair enough. I'll be refunding this when the server stops crashing.

I lost a quarry 10 magmatic engines 2 and a half stacks of redstone energy conduits 6 stacks of stone bricks 50k cobble 12 force field emitters 4 eyes of ender about 13 control circuits 8 servo motors 5 stacks of liquiducts a rift signature 3 iron doors a ender pearl a power armor chest plate 2 stacks of copper 3 stacks of silver 12 stacks of iron about 1 and a half stacks of gold a chunk loader 3 stacks of invar 2 item tesseracks and 2 energy tesseracks 16 diamonds and about 3 stacks of spruce logs

I just crashed the server (oops) looks like its been my fault for a few times, The age that I was in and had been quarrying and living in, ect. Has become corrupt, and I think thats what crashed it. and in the deletion of my player file is no big deal, except i had just finished adding everything to my power armor the night before :/ As for the Age it had a Bio-generator plant a couple quarrys done mining but not removed and quite a few tesseracts linking it all, I don't think I'll be able to recover any of it though.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons