[1.0.6] Tekkiet Tekkion [PvP/PvE] [10] [Whitelist] [Nothing Disabled]

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Minecraft IGN: invisiblemystery
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I've heard from a friend that this a great server and I have been searching for a decent one for ages.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I used to play the now classic tekkit almost every day. I always played on some form of a server and helped many people on them.

•Minecraft IGN: Grandmaster_Jax

•I want to play on T4 because I have been looking, and to no avail for a server with a truly unlimited tekkit experience. However your server fits that bill. In recent experiences with tekkit servers I have found that they crash often, and connections tend to be terrible. Owners often disable mods, but not others leading to "internal server error(s)." Which is very, very frustrating. Over the two, almost three years that I have been playing minecraft, I have yet to find a truly stable, lasting and enjoyable server. Are you capable of changing that?

•I stated a few past experiences earlier but I felt I should elaborate more, typically I have ended up on PvP and Faction servers. which, is fun for the first 38 minutes and then quickly dwindles down. I used to play on community servers often, and the fact you have a small player cap is what drew my attention. having a select number of players leads people to band together and learn together, as well as to create new amazing things, and that doesn't happen on big servers.

• IGN - IRQProductions
  • Age - 15
  • Gender - M
  • Location - East Coast, US
  • Why do you want to play on T4? - I was told about this server by my friend (invisiblemystery) and we have been searching for a good server for weeks. Finally we came across this good looking whitelist server and decided to apply.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers - Well I have played tekkit in the past working with several different people and alone, though it seems most of the time our journey ends abruptly with some random griefer. Luckily, since we found a good server that is also whitelist we shouldn't have to worry about that and have a great time on your server!

IGN:Havocphantom

Why do you want to play on T4: Because I want to play on a tekkit server that has little to no banned items. Plus I prefer not to have to go 20k from spawn to avoid being griefed. It also seems to have a good community

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft in particular modded servers: Been playing tekkit for a few months and I have played on several servers but most of them had a huge list of banned items or were grief/raiding servers.

Slaidninj

because I got back into minecraft and wanted to try a new tekkit server since the other one I was playing ended up dying.

Because this server seems very interesting. I have seen a lot of servers in my past and yours takes the cake ( the cake is a lie!)

I am not new to tekkit;however, its been a while since I have played my last time I played was classic. I have ran my own servers so I know what its like to be a admin and I am not that type of person to mess things up. I am 21 years old and act like it. I enjoy helping others as well Thank you for your time at looking at my application. :3

Minecraft IGN: Le_Joueur

Why do you want to play on T4?: I did great in Tekkit before it was called Classic. I've pretty much got Lite down, but I was building a lighthouse for someone's nautical spawn when I said to myself, "Wouldn't Greg's Lighting really make this build?" So I'm looking for a good server for the New Tekkit. (Is that anything like New Coke?)

Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: On my first Tekkit server, I so impressed the owner, he had me build an entire spawn (with T.A.R.D.I.S. and Tudor architecture). I like to preserve villages with testificates. My presence is barely noticeable. (I use breeding and replanting as I go.) I make challenges for myself; I'd like to build a totally self-sufficient and self-regulating supermarket for someone's town or spawn. (Ask me about my barely-legal, infinite power supply in private!)

Slaidninj and Le_Joueur - Approved.

Owner im having a problem with phased waterproof pipes. They're either not sending or there not receiving but there not out putting the oil I am transmitting from my pump. Help!!

Phased pipes are known to be broken in this version of Tekkit. Use tesseracts instead.

• Minecraft IGN: Zou
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I've really been enjoying the new Tekkit, and I'd like to play with other players. Your server seems like the best server to get that experience.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I played for a long time on a server my friend was running. It was a heavily modded server with all sorts of things going on all the time. It even hit the Top 10 at one point. I was eventually promoted to a moderator and the server shut down shortly after.

• Minecraft IGN: Ragatokk
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: A friend of mine plays here (Mystic Armor)
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: Very limited, mostly played single player and on shared lan / hamachi with friends. With the recent experience of Tekkit it would be one of my first introductions to modded. I do however have roughly a few months on vanilla experience

• Minecraft IGN: zoro963
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I love that T4 is now on MC 1.5.1 and i am excited about the new mods that have been implemented into this new Version of Tekkit. I also love that EE2 is gone! Cause it made the game way to easy. I haven't been available to try the new T4 multiplayer yet so i am very excited. I haven't played the T4 too much that's why i look forward to try out this nice looking server so that i can try out the new T4.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I love to play on servers that have very nice staff and players. Cause it makes the Minecraft online experience much better and nicer. I also love to play on Modded servers beacouse they make the game more exciting to play with the new items and other stuff it can add. I'm not really sure how to describe my previous experiences on modded servers.
  • I usually start playing with the mods i know already just to get me started. But after awhile i try to give myself a challenge and try something new. My experiences on modded server are mostly like that. :)

zoro963 - Approved.

Whenever I log into the server, I get a crash telling me "unexpected error". my friend logs in to the same area, and has no problems, so I can only assume it's something in my inventory. Could you check it out?

I've reset your player file, see if it works now. However I can't refund any items unless you can find me a tool that can read player files and works with mods.

• Minecraft IGN: L3monsqu33zy
  • Why do you want to play on T4?: I want a small multiplayer community with no banned items. I find single player to be so lonely. I like tekkit and I want to learn more about it. However, most servers ban all the fun stuff, for vaild reasons of course, and I want the freedom to build what I please.
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: I am an Administrator and co-founder of a server that hosts SMP, Hardcore, FTB, and working on a Jail server. We dropped aspirations for making a Tekkit server for the Feed The Beast server.

I've reset your player file, see if it works now. However I can't refund any items unless you can find me a tool that can read player files and works with mods.

Can you set my player file back? I was able to fix it earlier by spamming Q when I logged on. Just put the old file back if you still have it.

Can you set my player file back? I was able to fix it earlier by spamming Q when I logged on. Just put the old file back if you still have it.

I will the next time I restart the server. Be sure to always log out with an empty inventory until then so it won't overwrite whatever you have right now.

I was writing in a writing desk and accidentally put my Minium stone into my active inventory slot, for some reason EE3 and Mystcraft argue with eachother and It crashed, I can't log back in unless I move or remove the minium stone from its spot in my player file. I found a program that should be able to edit the player files, since it doesn't have just minecraft constraints.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/840677-nbtexplorer-nbt-editor-for-windows-and-mac/

Once you open the program go to the players .dat file and look for the Inventory entry it should look like ( Inventory: # entries)

When you open that tab it will show each active inventory slot with 4 individual entries specifying the item the minium stone id is 5205, If you could find and delete that entry I would appreciate the help.

• Minecraft IGN: cadol3
  • Why do you want to play on T4?:i havent found any good updated tekkit servers yet and all i want is to not play by myself and still not get griefed and have some mods that aren't banned
  • Describe your past experiences in Minecraft, in particular modded servers: iv played alot of the old tekkit servers and a couple new ones im still new to this updated tekkit but im learning fast, iv also had minecraft since beta.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons