Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this server is a load of crap as i was not told u can not raid stuff they just spy on u and when u r a long way in the game they ban u they ban me for 5yrs i find this silly as they did not give a chance to say any thing so if i was u do not go on this server as a load of fing cunts and ballshiters

k so im going to update some ppl...first off frog, gen said he was going to be gone for 36 hours so i cant help u yet. Next, duck turko and i are working on a city for the server we dont know when it will be done but we are hoping soon. Andarden and s1n are also building a mall that i hope will be finished soon aswell.

hope all of u have a great new years eve! and hope to see u on the server

I have recently restored restored my computers main hard drive containing my technic related files. After restoring I had then installed os x mavericks, everything was fine. Then I downloaded and tried to run the launcher and it wont let me open it because its from an "unknown developer" sorry guys, won't be on until I get it fixed :( ignore the ban part in my previous post ;P

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons