Sign in to follow this  
Generictag

Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

This thread has maxed out. Please check out our new posting. Thanks for your interest in the server

Edited by Generictag

Server lag, lag, lag more lag.... broke...

I wonder whats causing it, someone have a broken setup maby...

Tossed in a donation of 50 bucks... maby helps Gen to fix the lag that comes from time to time (:

Server errors are occurring at the 4 pm server restart. I don't not know what is causing it to crash. I am going to edit the restart times to be at noon and midnight (my time) this would help refresh the server before the afternoon rush.

Also, I am working on getting a couple players to "admin" rank that will have access to the main host console to restart the server in events like this. I am sorry for the problems that have arisen over the last week, i have been working 60-70 hours a week.

To all of my players, please leave me a privet message if you have ways to help out the server. I am always looking to improve it but i am not on 24/7 to see all errors.

Thanks for playing.

Also a special shout out to Rob for making a sweet donation to the server.

hi gen its Angry emu 65 it says on the spawn wall you are looking for mods I would like to apply

as I have reasonable knowledge of build craft, IC2, EE3, factorization, mine-factory reloaded and limited knowledge

of AE. I am also a player who has never griefed or raided on this server or the last. the only thing that went wrong on

the old world was a faulty unsafe reactor near spawn. (that I told dragon7374) to turn off after I left. I can also help others with things. if you need evidence for this ask the_entity2000 that I helped with a nether pump.