Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello there to whoever reads this, I was temporarily banned for an hour because the server crashed twice while I was online, so then i join again to find out that a moderator (Most likely madert) banned me for 10 years. As for Superarragon7, I'm glad he's banned because he impersonated me on this forum and almost got me banned. The only thing I would like to know is why I was banned because the server crashed twice? What does Madert have against me?

Hey guys I have some updates.

Over the last week the server has been experiencing some instability. I believe this was being caused by players using Chunk-loaders to keep larger farms loaded, causing great strain on the server. This has been dealt with by limiting the number of chunks any one player can load (via dim anchor) to 9, other chunk loaders are disabled atm.

Also it seems that our host had some problem on their end and that the server never actually got the upgrade i paid for last month. So the server is really at 3g of ram as of today. But now that I have resolved that problem the host seems to be have a connection error. This seems to be on their end not my end, so i will keep you all updated. **Seems to have been fixed**

To all my other players, please let me know personally if you have any issues that need resolving by my hand. I can be reached on steam with the ID Hunted.

Thanks everyone for playing and especially the donors that allow me to run a larger, better server.

EXPLAIN WHY I HAVE BEEN BANNED IF IT WAS COS I BORROWED THE SOLARS TO START MY SYSTEM I WILL GIVE THEM BACK PLUS I RAN MY POWER SUPPLY TO THE STORE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL IT SAYS IS BAD LOGIN..........

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!

TELL ME WHY ANGRYEMU65 HAS BEEN BANNED

NOW

dont IGNORE ME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. Just an update, I am working 12 hour days this week and will not be on much. Please let me know in a message here if you need help. The admins can reset the server as well if it hangs.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons