Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

Hey guys.

Sorry for the delay in get back to you all. I am working on getting the server running again and i will deal with Madert. I expect better of my staff and those actions are not acceptable of even a member. Currently the host is having issues, I will update with more info as i get it.

Update #1

I have submitted a ticket trying to get a quick resolution on their end, I am downloading a copy of the server not including the world file. If i can isolate the problem there then we know it is not a corrupt world save. if it works fine on my end then we know i have to start resetting chunks to try and clean it up. I have a back up of all files so only the problem chunk will be deleted.

I have my doubts that it is on the server side as i cant not even get the web admin to connect with out timing out, so i believe it is actually a bug on their end. I will check again tomorrow as i have to let the server download overnight, its a big file.

Update #2

I cant not replicate the issue with out the world file. But again, I don't have access to the web admin that runs the service, so that could still be the issue. I will not have anymore updates till about 6pm tomorrow (east coast time) after I get off work and can fight with it some more. I hope it gets fixed and restarted while I am at work so everyone can get back to playing some minecraft.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stop trying 2 be nice , the server crashes when i fly near ure house so ye... and sinds i logged out last time near ravens his little sqaure base that is 2 blocks away from ure house... the server keeps going down and i cannot do /spawn or what so ever

Me? Unsociable, You're just mad at me because im not giving you a HV solar array. im the player on the server who is never stingy, and willing to help people if i can. What are you talking about Emu?

Yes you are. You got a friend who is the worsed troll and can't handle getting defeated. I guess you tried to be a good friend and help him out annoying us to death. I guess it's weird that when xjefafax logs in near your town the server crashes... what the fuck are you hiding there cuz the server can only crash due to blocks loaded not bugged items in inventory.

Yes you are. You got a friend who is the worsed troll and can't handle getting defeated. I guess you tried to be a good friend and help him out annoying us to death. I guess it's weird that when xjefafax logs in near your town the server crashes... what the fuck are you hiding there cuz the server can only crash due to blocks loaded not bugged items in inventory.

Bad .. I got nothing against you and Jef but trying to get me banned by saying this .. Just doesnt make sense?

stop being a ass licker please , sorry i sayd that but u and ur friend pieltrek are jerks , i gave u my ts and u come say bad shit on it and then i move away from loffredo's town and u follow me i tought there whas a rule that u shouldent anoy other players and dont build 2 close 2 them and anoy them like a jerk , and thats what u doing sinds u play with ure friend pieltrek so ye. and no i dont wanne be friends with u anymore thats why u are on ignore on the server

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons