Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jef calm down and just untrust high btw this is Angryemu65

Not that easy when we moved to a desert biome highshoot and his friends followed us and settled only 200 blocks from us, the desert biome was 2k+ blocks away. We did all to get away from the rain and highshoot without any trouble only to find him close to us again. You see our irritation level is rising by their actions this way. And when we were settled they came into our town every time pieltrek annoying us by shooting plasma gun all the time when we had enough of it we killed him every time he came back. Highshoot decided to help his friend by attacking us aswell. All would be cool when he and his buddies moved to another desert somewhere else on the world. Instead he and pieltrek tried to get us all banned, when that failed they tried to force us to be friends again and now he is sucking up. All with all we are through with him and his friends we don't trust alot of people as a consecuence of this. And now we really do suspect there is something in his town that is bugging which crashes the server this is not some plot but a genuine concern.

Not that easy when we moved to a desert biome highshoot and his friends followed us and settled only 200 blocks from us, the desert biome was 2k+ blocks away. We did all to get away from the rain and highshoot without any trouble only to find him close to us again. You see our irritation level is rising by their actions this way. And when we were settled they came into our town every time pieltrek annoying us by shooting plasma gun all the time when we had enough of it we killed him every time he came back. Highshoot decided to help his friend by attacking us aswell. All would be cool when he and his buddies moved to another desert somewhere else on the world. Instead he and pieltrek tried to get us all banned, when that failed they tried to force us to be friends again and now he is sucking up. All with all we are through with him and his friends we don't trust alot of people as a consecuence of this. And now we really do suspect there is something in his town that is bugging which crashes the server this is not some plot but a genuine concern.

No, i wanna play myself too. And all that is behind, isnt it? And i discovered u were near me after i settled

Wow, if someone is seriously causing you problems report them to a mod in private, don't try to instigate more stupidity by whining about it on the forums. Besides the fact that none of that even matters while the server is down. Once the server gets back up and running try wiping the slate clean with each other and if anything else happens settle it correctly, these issues should be (politely) brought up to a mod or admin and settled by them.

HEY!!! I noticed that your spawn area is a tad bit.... boring to say the least. I would like to build a new spawn if thats ok! (cool server btw :D (its nice not to be murdered as soon as I join a server)

HEY, welcome to the almost always down server ( lately at least ). Regarding the starting area and shop area, i have pointed it out ages ago but nobody ever listened :(

HEY, welcome to the almost always down server ( lately at least ). Regarding the starting area and shop area, i have pointed it out ages ago but nobody ever listened :(

Probably has something to do with the fact the whole spawn village is admin claimed and the admins are hardly ever on

p.s. - I would love to help if we do get the opportunity to change it a bit!

Hey guys, Its andarden here.

Me and drew looked into raven's stuff and he had EXACTLY the pieces that were missing. On top of that I used core protect and saw that it was Raven that did indeed remove the missing blocks. I have placed back the rails and most of the missing pieces so far. If they are not already placed, they are in my system at my base and I can give them to you.

But lets stop calling each other names. High, You know I think you are a cool guy, but Raven was a lying, stealing griefer, and he needs to be banned. This was not his first incident with theft. And Jef, I'm on the other end of that rail, so I know your pain. It is being dealt with. Just stop the fighting. It's dumb.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons