Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys.

But of a downer update, but here it is. Generic-land has been griefed. I am not sure how but my account was compromised, allowing soundstormbbx to op himself and bypass all protections and blew the crap out of spawn. I have taken measured to prevent this happening again but there are people out there with no other goal in life other than to cause problems for others.

Spawn building is currently Down along with the server shop. These facilities will be fixed asap, but will probably happen Sunday afternoon. If you have issues with griefing please talk to myself or kallimar24, he has been given perm to reimburse you for losses. DO NOT TRY TO GAME THE SYSTEM. I will gladly give people back items that were lost but do not attempt to abuse this, if i even suspect your are lying you will be denied, but, i trust *most* people on the server so i dont think this will be an issue.

I caught Cenoura_felf with the majority of my lost items. When confronted about it, he didn't seemed very concerned that I was taking everything he owned. It also appears that he might have other people's items too, but I am not sure. His ME system was made of exactly what was missing from mine. His two friends who he originally claimed had built the system (though coreprotect showed that it was in fact him that placed the blocks) are also banned.

Cenoura_felf

rellfy

mister_enonymus

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons