Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody please stop posting about "the server is down". It seems like 95% of the posts on here are in the format of "server is down! please help!" or something similar. Generic does not want a laggy server and he is doing what he can to minimize the lag.

Everyone please post about important things only.

Don't you think generic knows that its lagging and he wants to fix it? He plays this server the same as anyone else, and wants it to perform well. Another thing you could do (instead of spamming forum post) is donate, so that generic can afford to buy an upgrade to server host. (I am a donator myself) He pays for this server out of his own pocket, so every bit helps!

Everybody please stop posting about "the server is down". It seems like 95% of the posts on here are in the format of "server is down! please help!" or something similar. Generic does not want a laggy server and he is doing what he can to minimize the lag.

Everyone please post about important things only.

Don't you think generic knows that its lagging and he wants to fix it? He plays this server the same as anyone else, and wants it to perform well. Another thing you could do (instead of spamming forum post) is donate, so that generic can afford to buy an upgrade to server host. (I am a donator myself) He pays for this server out of his own pocket, so every bit helps!

Hey everybody this is a great site to check if the server is down BEFORE posting on the thread.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/173.199.100.51:25575

Hey Gen I was wondering if you needed any help. I have asked before if I could be a Mod and I never really got a reply. I have been griefed and I want to help to try and stop that stuff because it is not nice. Please consider my request.

Firestar707

• 2 weeks later...

Server is up. I am not sure exactly why it keeps crashing when it goes for a restart. I am looking into it. Just a reminder to everone, Myst craft ages are not to be created, they are generally responsible for the restart issues (in my experience)

Thanks everyone for playing. Feel free to hit me up on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006801721 is a link to my profile. Hope you can figure out what to do from there. Also leaving me a message on there will get a quicker response.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons