Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this is actually the case, but it seems like the server is restarting itself just fine, but something is making it crash when people start playing for a little while, then it wont come back up until it would normally restart again... makes it really difficult to get on

I was standing on the spawn shop when two different players decided to try and punch me, one complained about being killed and the other got banned for fighting everyone at spawn, why they thought they could kill someone wearing full quantum armor I don't know.

Good news and bad news.

I have detected the true source of the problem. The mod factorization's ore processing machines when combined with the mod Red Power's tubes causes a crash. This is the case at Angry emu's house.

Because this is in same complex jef and lof occupy any time anyone logs on in that area it causes a crash. Currently my host is having an error or maintnence or something and i am locked out of the server config. As soon as it is back up i will work on removing the blocks in questions with doing as little damage as I can to the rest of the world.

GameServers.com

Posted Jul 25 19:36 EDT We are currently experiencing an outage in our Dallas facility. A technician is looking into the issue and we will provide an update once one is available. We do not have an ETA on restoration of service as there is insufficient information available until the technician reports back.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons