Sign in to follow this  
Generictag

Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

I am in Washington, and it says that I can't reach the server. I was on this server many months ago, and it worked fine. Nothing on my end has changed since then, so what's going on?

I would wish to apply for mod, My in game name is oxbruceox and I have been playing on this server for a good time now. I love this servers community and have allot of free time on my hands, I am younger than some people on this server but I'm mature enough to deal with complicated matters. I am dedicated to helping this server whenever I can. Also, I wish to make a donation to this server, I love computer craft I been longing to play with turtles. I hear that open peripherals and openCCsensors are going to be added to the server and hope I could use these mods when the server updates. Please reply, is there is anything I can do to prove my worthyness or any infomation about the new mod packs may I please know. Thanks, Oxbruceox (Anthony marmont).

HI guys I am looking into the crash, Please give me some time, i have the server offline for a little bit while i am working on it.

Loff, Do you use Wireless red stone at your base?