Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for your diligence. Also the server is down currently due to complications with the host, I have been hard resetting the server and cannon access the web admin. I will update when everything is back to normal.

To give you an quick note on the above link, the post says that IC2 added a Halloween event that spawns a mob, this mob when spawned crashes the server. So, I will be setting the server to peaceful for the next couple days. DO NOT get used to the easy going lifestyle... I will be putting it back Nov 2nd.

Again Please send me any message you have about the server to my steam account that I linked a couple pages back. Please note this is my personal steam account, don't spam or get abusive.

-update- I have regain access to the server but the IC2 spawn is causing the server to crash even in peaceful mode. I am looking into another workaround.

Way too early in the morning update, Server is throwing an id error, i will look into it when i get home, sorry guys.

-update-

Not sure if it was a greifing attempt, but the server was having a fit with Item ID's. I am able to connect now, let me know if you all are still having issues.

x6n5.png

Hey Gen! I like doing Computer Graphics Art and noticed your server page is a little bland. I made this Title for your server page! I also made my avatar logo, and Frogmanfunk123's above/ just so you can see other stuff I've made. To put the title pic on your page, just copy the image Url and insert it into your page. I'm hosting the pic with imageshack

hay you have to restart your computer then delete the .technic folder in your roaming file. then start up the technic launcher and then load any modpack u want. ;D

I meant no mod packs are included.. It just says on all Mod pack spots ''Add mod pack'' and theres no way adding Tekkit or something else.. any help?

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons