Generic-Land Old thread, Maxed.

Generictag

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, I have been playing for some weeks now Tekkit Lite, only I want to play with a friend and we were looking for a server. I see the site is down now, but is there still place on this server for people and after that is there place for us?

So everybody listen up, somehow all the claims got deleted and spawn got griefed. Go back and make sure you reclaim everything and protect your things. I am on the watch for people taking unclaimed property. If you are caught, you will be banned immediately, no exceptions. Three people who have removed blocks from spawn have been banned. Don't be stupid. We will catch you.

Hey Guys, I am unable to login without crashing because somehow I have obtained a block with the name "unnamed" it has a purple texture. Whenever I join I just instantly crash and get this report. Could you possibly remove the item from my inventory please. Thanks delaney518

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Don't be sad. I'll do better next time, I promise!

Time: 12/7/13 8:16 PM

Description: Unexpected error

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException

at com.eloraam.redpower.world.ItemCustomStone.d(ItemCustomStone.java:37)

at up.i(Item.java:458)

at up.l(Item.java:600)

at ur.r(SourceFile:334)

at atr.a(GuiIngame.java:406)

at ban.b(EntityRenderer.java:982)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.J(Minecraft.java:884)

at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:773)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:695)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at com.eloraam.redpower.world.ItemCustomStone.d(ItemCustomStone.java:37)

at up.i(Item.java:458)

at up.l(Item.java:600)

at ur.r(SourceFile:334)

at atr.a(GuiIngame.java:406)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: MpServer

All players: 1 total; [ays['delaney518'/12445, l='MpServer', x=-94.62, y=75.62, z=1120.14]]

Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 10

Level seed: 0

Level generator: ID 02 - largeBiomes, ver 0. Features enabled: false

Level generator options:

Level spawn location: World: (3330,135,956), Chunk: (at 2,8,12 in 208,59; contains blocks 3328,0,944 to 3343,255,959), Region: (6,1; contains chunks 192,32 to 223,63, blocks 3072,0,512 to 3583,255,1023)

Level time: 270372813 game time, 270785269 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false

Moderator Application

I would wish to apply for mod, My in-game-name is delaney518 however I use the nicknames "Connor" and "delaney". I have been playing on the server for a very long time now, I have played since the first generation of Generic-Land a couple of months after the server started up. I am very close with many players and have a fair bit of free time on my hands. I am currently 15 years old. I have contributed to a variety of community related builds and events, I have built a total of 11 shops throughout my time on the server and I am currently working on a "Christmas Show" to bring players in the community together at a particular place. I am always providing advice to other players with issues they are having with Technic Launchers, Builds, In-game items such as ic2 machines. I also offer free items to players if they need them and they give back to the community. Please reply to this post if I am accepted or declined as a future server moderator.

Thanks for your time, Connor

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons