Elevator

MoJoCyAnIdE

I know its not as cool as some giant mechanical contraption, but linking books from Mystcraft may be your only alternative at this point. With the removal of the link table, make sure you have stands to place your books or they'll disappear from your hand when you TP.

I know its not as cool as some giant mechanical contraption, but linking books from Mystcraft may be your only alternative at this point. With the removal of the link table, make sure you have stands to place your books or they'll disappear from your hand when you TP.

Your talking about the link modifier, nope it wasn't removed just no longer craftable. If someone with OP can spawn it in for you then you can use it to turn following and intra linking on.

I just recently finished up a huge skyscraper for my 1.3.9 BigDig world. I used Dimensional Doors to link groups of floors together (did a dimensional door about 1 every 3 floors, so you were always just a single staircase away from your destination). Works great. If you design the room or rooms you put the doors in it can look pretty cool, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Jakj's Redstone In Motion mod now supports players (with the immobilization side effect.) Look for it in the modder's section of the forums, it's still quite flexible for your needs.