[1.6.x/1.5.x] Redstone In Motion (Redpower Frames) 2.3.0.0 (October 8)

jakj

Will we be able to combine different types of carriages? Imagine a support carriage that also carries with it a template carriage (which has a custom template stored in it). I assume all it would take to implement would be to allow the carriages to be connected to other carriages for moving purposes, and not just engines.

Also, would it be possible to interface Carriage Engines to CC, so that we'd avoid having to build worm drives to have CC-controlled vehicles?

Will we be able to combine different types of carriages? Imagine a support carriage that also carries with it a template carriage (which has a custom template stored in it). I assume all it would take to implement would be to allow the carriages to be connected to other carriages for moving purposes, and not just engines.

Also, would it be possible to interface Carriage Engines to CC, so that we'd avoid having to build worm drives to have CC-controlled vehicles?

You cannot move multiple types of carriages at the same time, but different ones will be treated by the active one as just more blocks to move. For example, if you have a support carriage which is your mobile platform of stuff, and a template carriage on top of that which alters the configuration of machines, when you move the platform of stuff, the template carriage will just come with it as more cargo.

Some types of carriage can be put next to each other without problem, as long as you remember to close their sides so they don't try to connect: Frame and platform carriages should work in this way. Structure carriages never connect to anything but themselves, so they can move alongside each other without issue, but you have to configure them while they're apart and then move them together because otherwise the screwdriver will try to make them all one construct. There is no way to make multiple side-by-side support carriages: If support carriages facing different ways are in the same layer, the motion just fails; However, you can have multiple layers of them (like a smaller support carriage on top of a bigger support carriage) and that should work just fine. Template carriages work with their templates, and never care at all what they're moving.

If I can figure out how to do it without everything bugging the fuck out :P, I will allow Carriage Controllers to move themselves as well. I'd just add another flag to the 'move' call to say whether or not it should.

So the template carriage will be moved by the support carriage, and all the configured template blocks will move along with the carriage as a result? That should accomplish what is needed from that, thanks.

Template carriages always use coordinates relative to themselves, so no matter where in the world they are or have been, they always move any block (no matter what that block is) in the same layout with which they were formed.

The template carriage will not be triggered by the engine: It will just be moved. But a support carriage moves anything above it that is in some way directly or indirectly touching it, so the blocks will move too. If they are suspended in midair, they will not be moved by the support carriage even if they would be moved by the template carriage.

Oh, so the template is properly moved only when it's the one actually triggered by the engine. Alright, I see.

I don't think there are many situations where you need to combine the different kinds of carriages anyway.

If you want to have a nested carriage where the inner carriage is a template that moves blocks suspended in midair, you will need to use either a structure carriage or another template carriage as your outer carriage (which are the two types of carriages that can move blocks that are not in some way directly or indirectly connected to it), or you will need to use a secondary engine in a caterpillar setup, that moves the inner template carriage before the outer carriage moves to catch up to it.

The player must be able to choose the game experience they want
Most definitely so. I remember flowerchild boasting how his mod has only one or two configurable options as if that was a good thing. Stuff like gregtech has literally hundreds if not thousands of variables you can tweak to make the thing suite your personal preferences and allowing for completely different experience.

The reason I brought up the End was simply because I thought you might have forgot about the possibility of worlds without bedrock base and thought it might cause some problems later down the pipeline. Glad to hear it's not so :)

Most definitely so. I remember dong princess boasting how his mod has only one or two configurable options as if that was a good thing. Stuff like gregtech has literally hundreds if not thousands of variables you can tweak to make the thing suite your personal preferences and allowing for completely different experience.

The reason I brought up the End was simply because I thought you might have forgot about the possibility of worlds without bedrock base and thought it might cause some problems later down the pipeline. Glad to hear it's not so :)

No, blacklisting bedrock is just a vanilla game feature for me. You cannot remove bedrock from the blacklist, but you can (once I put that feature in) make it simply ignore bedrock and just refuse to move through it. I will not allow bedrock to be moved by my mod by any means: That is a block always intended to be used in creative mode and in no other way. Other than that, it's users' discretion.

It's just a shame that Greg behaves like such an asshole: If not for that, I think I'd like him.

Redstone In Motion 1.0.1.0 is now released.

RECENT CHANGES (full list in "Changes.txt"):

1.0.0.0 -> 1.0.1.0

-- fixed a crash when re-loading a world that was saved with a carriage in-transit that had entities moving with it

** when re-loading such a world, the entities will no longer be locked to the carriage for that particular motion

** this also means you can escape a continuous-mode carriage simply by logging out and in again

-- the invisible placeholder blocks are no longer connected to a creative tab

-- the invisible placeholder blocks will now (eventually) delete themselves if they are stranded in the world by a crash

-- added a config option to set the number of ticks (default 0) a continuous-mode drive will wait between motions

KNOWN ISSUES

Carriages treat liquids as solid blocks and refuse to move through them.

Fire does not render correctly.

Some blocks in-transit are not yet rendered.

Drives will not work on structure carriages when placed on an edge instead of a corner.

Recipes do not use the Forge material dictionary.

PLANNED FEATURES

A config option to let a carriage treat blacklisted blocks as simple obstructions instead of completely aborting the motion.

The ability to selectively whitelist/blacklist blocks in-game for each drive, in addition to the overall config-file blacklist. These blocks will always be treated as simple obstructions instead of completely aborting the motion, regardless of the setting in the config file.

Config options to control which entities are and are not picked up by carriages.

Native-resolution (i.e., 16x) texture pack.

Omni-Wrench support.

Altering carriage textures to be compatible with colourblindness.

Making the carriage controller able to move itself like an engine, instead of only being able to stay in place like a motor.

(POSSIBLY, NO GUARANTEE) Finding a way to make ComputerCraft computers and turtles not reboot after motion.

A visual indication of which blocks will be moved by a patterened template carriage.

An optional "hardcore" mode, for people who want this mod to be expensive to use.

"Carriages treat liquids as solid blocks and refuse to move through them."

Would there be a way to make it configurable somehow per frame machine? E.g I might want one machine to "dig" through lava and water but be stopped by oil. Perhaps a special upgrade for the frame motor or something? Or perhaps have a blacklist chest accepting liquid buckets.

It's just a shame that Greg behaves like such an asshole: If not for that, I think I'd like him.
Indeed. He is an awesome modder pumping out insane amounts of high-quality stuff at ridiculous speeds and overall seems to be a pretty good guy ... except when it has anything to do with Technic. Though it seems as if he has been slowly changing his mind as at first the anti-technic code was kind-of non-public but now he even tells how to bypass it in the first post of his thread. Many people have asked why not remove the code entirely if it's pretty much useless anyway and only pisses off end users but he has yet to give an answer :\

"Carriages treat liquids as solid blocks and refuse to move through them."

Would there be a way to make it configurable somehow per frame machine? E.g I might want one machine to "dig" through lava and water but be stopped by oil. Perhaps a special upgrade for the frame motor or something? Or perhaps have a blacklist chest accepting liquid buckets.

That...would be difficult to setup. I could make it so that, if a liquid container were in a blacklist chest, that liquid would be treated as an obstruction instead of moved through, but that would also blacklist that liquid from being carried in that carriage as cargo (in block form, I mean; liquid containers inside chests on the carriage would be unaffected).

Are there any situations where you would want to carry liquid X in block form on a carriage while also preventing that carriage from moving through liquid X in block form in the world?

Are there any situations where you would want to carry liquid X in block form on a carriage while also preventing that carriage from moving through liquid X in block form in the world?
Pretty much the only time I see carrying liquid blocks around would be if one made a tunnel bore and use water to solidify lava to prevent it messing things up. Direwolf tried something like this in some older SSP series but ultimately failed due to how cumbersome it was (partly because RP2 frames had hard limits on how many blocks they could move). He also had problems with flowing water being picked up by the frame machine and not just the source blocks.

Then again I'd say moving liquid blocks is rather questionable anyway. Whenever the machine stops liquids would start flowing causing tons of block updates everywhere and likely messing things up (drowning torches, removing plants, ...). Flying a platform dripping with lava over someone's base seems like a great way to grief someone.

Basically I'd ask if there are any good reasons why would anyone want to move liquid source blocks anyway. It seems like more of a hassle than it's worth to me :)

The first reason to move liquid blocks is for decoration: You can have a floating platform that's like some sort of courtyard with water fountains, and disguise the carriages as glass so you can see through the bottom of it. Or you could decide you have a really nice-looking lake and you want to move it somewhere else without having to dig it out and refill it.

For digging, since I haven't programmed flammability into the carriages, in theory they should just be able to ignore lava and not even worry about it, so there wouldn't be any point to using water in that situation. But what if you want your tunnel bore to be manned, and pretend you're some sort of deep-earth explorer? You could have a pool of water near the floor of the bore, and set up some sort of hatch that will open and let the water flow down, then close again, if you decide to fly over lava and want to harden it.

Or if you want to make a bridge across a lava ocean in the nether, you could do it the easy way of just laying down blocks, or you could do it the cool way, and have a contraption which flies immediately above the lava and opens/closes a hatch with water above, and since it's right above the lava, the flowing water will be contained to the width of the hatch. Boom! Obsidian walkway.

Or yes, griefing, so a server would probably blacklist lava from being carried in the first place unless it's just a server of friends.

This can get tricky. I might just have to put in some additional logic and flags instead of using the blacklist.

The first reason to move liquid blocks is for decoration: You can have a floating platform that's like some sort of courtyard with water fountains, and disguise the carriages as glass so you can see through the bottom of it. Or you could decide you have a really nice-looking lake and you want to move it somewhere else without having to dig it out and refill it.
Yeah, that was an oversight from my part - I've never been into visual stuff, it's all pure function for me :D

For digging, since I haven't programmed flammability into the carriages, in theory they should just be able to ignore lava and not even worry about it
I was thinking more about things you plot down on the carriages that might either light up or be damaged by flowing fluids. Also the point about manned machines is also valid.

Or if you want to make a bridge across a lava ocean in the nether
You can have water source blocks in nether?

About computercraft- Hopefully wireless redstone can update soon (independently of RedPower) so I can remote control my machines. It actually makes more sense to me when I think about it, plus much cooler. Imagine having a remote computer core that controls all your mining machines from afar. Easier to edit the code and would be possible to order it to return to base instead of having to walk.

Edit: v XD

Once Wireless Redstone is back and updated, this question will become rather moot, as you can just offload the computer from the frame and send timed pulses through a wireless relay on the frame.

It would be nice to have a bundled cable version of a wireless transmitter/receiver, though.

As for liquids, how about using buckets as a black/whitelist point of ID, and only use source blocks? I've seen isolated cases of solo water sources not flowing when they should, so keeping that from happening shouldn't be hard to do.

Carriage Controllers (the carriage drives that can be controlled by ComputerCraft) act as motors, not engines, so they do not move when you give them commands.

Thanks, missed that finer point :-). Is it possible to tell the controller how far to move in the direction specified? If not can you add it :-)

At

Oh, good point. But still, there are some good reasons to carry liquids.

How about just making it so a specific carriage (template?) will carry them? I think a Template one would probably work fine for this, especially if you can connect the template motor to other motors like suggested on the last page, or something similar.

If wireless Redstone never updates, I will add it, but I really don't want to. Seems like the chances of it updating are decent, though.

Both source and flowing liquid blocks will always flow when moved by a carriage, even if they did not before, since I issue neighbor update calls to every block. I don't see a reason to limit the carriage to only source blocks.

Under the current design, carriages will always move one block at a time. Try continuous carriages with safety stoppers for things like folding bay doors and elevators.

In the future, I might adapt the code to make a mobile entity like ugocraft in addition to what it does now, in effect, a freeform airship controllable by player or computer. No promises.

In the future, I might adapt the code to make a mobile entity like ugocraft in addition to what it does now, in effect, a freeform airship controllable by player or computer. No promises.
Somewhat easy solution would be to move n blocks where n = redstone strength :)

Though that would mean it's limited to 1-15 blocks per movement.

got:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 25.06.13 18:50

Description: Exception getting block type in world

java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot Hotload Dim: Overworld is not Loaded!

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.initDimension(DimensionManager.java:235)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.helpers.dimHelper.createPocket(dimHelper.java:890)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.RiftGenerator.generate(RiftGenerator.java:93)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:102)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1249)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:528)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72798_a(World.java:413)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72799_c(World.java:437)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72922_b(World.java:384)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76566_a(WorldProvider.java:100)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73052_b(WorldServer.java:837)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72963_a(WorldServer.java:801)

at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:297)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:107)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:72)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:105)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraftforge.common.DimensionManager.initDimension(DimensionManager.java:235)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.helpers.dimHelper.createPocket(dimHelper.java:890)

at StevenDimDoors.mod_pocketDim.RiftGenerator.generate(RiftGenerator.java:93)

at cpw.mods.fml.common.registry.GameRegistry.generateWorld(GameRegistry.java:102)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73153_a(ChunkProviderServer.java:259)

at net.minecraft.world.chunk.Chunk.func_76624_a(Chunk.java:1249)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73158_c(ChunkProviderServer.java:153)

at net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderServer.func_73154_d(ChunkProviderServer.java:166)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72964_e(World.java:528)

-- Requested block coordinates --

Details:

Found chunk: true

Location: World: (-242,64,-114), Chunk: (at 14,4,14 in -16,-8; contains blocks -256,0,-128 to -241,255,-113), Region: (-1,-1; contains chunks -32,-32 to -1,-1, blocks -512,0,-512 to -1,255,-1)

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72798_a(World.java:413)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72799_c(World.java:437)

at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72922_b(World.java:384)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldProvider.func_76566_a(WorldProvider.java:100)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_73052_b(WorldServer.java:837)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72963_a(WorldServer.java:801)

-- Affected level --

Details:

Level name: SCIENCE

All players: 0 total; []

Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 694 Drop: 0

Level seed: -5218948286090017571

Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false

Level generator options: 2;7,3x1,52x24;2;

Level spawn location: World: (0,0,0), Chunk: (at 0,0,0 in 0,0; contains blocks 0,0,0 to 15,255,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)

Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time

Level dimension: 0

Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil

Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)

Level game mode: Game mode: creative (ID 1). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true

Stacktrace:

at net.minecraft.world.World.<init>(World.java:297)

at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.<init>(WorldServer.java:107)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:72)

at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:105)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:431)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:573)

-- System Details --

Details:

Minecraft Version: 1.5.2

Operating System: Windows Vista (x86) version 6.0

Java Version: 1.7.0_25, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 338469664 bytes (322 MB) / 600592384 bytes (572 MB) up to 1037959168 bytes (989 MB)

JVM Flags: 1 total; -Xmx1024m

AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed

IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0

FML: MCP v7.51 FML v5.2.23.737 Minecraft Forge 7.8.1.737 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active

mcp{7.51} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

FML{5.2.23.737} [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Forge{7.8.1.737} [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CodeChickenCore{0.8.7} [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

NotEnoughItems{1.5.2.28} [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

PowerCrystalsCore{1.1.6} [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

mod_bspkrsCore{v2.08(1.5.2)} [bspkrsCore] ([1.5.2]bspkrscorev2.08.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

TreeCapitator{Forge 1.5.2.r01} [TreeCapitator] ([1.5.2]treecapitator.forge.1.5.2.r01.uni.coremod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

DamageIndicatorsMod{2.7.0.1} [Damage Indicators] (1.5.2 damageindicators v2.7.0.1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

mod_ReiMinimap{v3.3_06 [1.5.2]} [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5.2]reiminimap_v3.3_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

FriendsOverlay{3.2} [FriendsOverlay] ([MC1.5.2]friendsoverlay_3.2-1306171314-6-b6ed4c8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

mod_FriendsOverlay{Not available} [mod_FriendsOverlay] ([MC1.5.2]friendsoverlay_3.2-1306171314-6-b6ed4c8.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Core{3.6.0} [buildCraft] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Transport{3.6.0} [bC Transport] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Silicon{3.6.0} [bC Silicon] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Builders{3.6.0} [bC Builders] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Energy{3.6.0} [bC Energy] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

BuildCraft|Factory{3.6.0} [bC Factory] (buildcraft-a-3.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MineFactory Reloaded] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHCore{1.5.2.5} [CoFHCore] (cofhcore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ThermalExpansion{2.4.6.0} [Thermal Expansion] (thermalexpansion-2.4.6.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

AppliedEnergistics{rv.11.a} [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv11-a.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

AtomicScience{0.5.3} [Atomic Science] (atomic_science_v0.5.3.51.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Additional-Buildcraft-Objects{1.0.4.150} [Additional Buildcraft Objects] (buildcraft-z-additional-buildcraft-objects-1.0.4.150.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CoFHWorld{1.5.2.5} [CoFHWorld] (cofhcore-1.5.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ComputerCraft{1.53} [ComputerCraft] (computercraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

CCTurtle{1.53} [ComputerCraft Turtles] (computercraft1.53.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

DimDoors{1.5.2R1.4.0RC1} [Dimensional Doors] (dimensionaldoors-1.5.2r1.4.0rc1-145.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ElectricExpansion{2.0.0} [Electric Expansion] (electricexpansion_v2.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

ExtrabiomesXL{3.13.4} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl-universal-1.5.2-3.13.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestryPre{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry (2)] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Forestry{2.2.8.1} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry-a-2.2.8.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

inventorytweaks{1.54b} [inventory Tweaks] (inventorytweaks-1.54b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

IronChest{5.2.8.433} [iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.5.2-5.2.8.433.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Mekanism{5.5.6} [Mekanism] (mekanism-v5.5.6.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MekanismGenerators{5.5.6} [MekanismGenerators] (mekanismgenerators-v5.5.6.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MekanismTools{5.5.6} [MekanismTools] (mekanismtools-v5.5.6.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

minechem{@VERSION@} [MineChem] (minechem_v3.0.0.228.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAppliedEnergistics{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Applied Energistics] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatAtum{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Atum] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBackTools{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: BackTools] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatBiomesOPlenty{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Biomes O' Plenty] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatChococraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Chococraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatForestry{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Forestry] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatIC2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: IC2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMagicalCrops{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Magical Crops] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatMystcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Mystcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatPams{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatRP2{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: RP2] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSoulShards{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: SoulShards] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatThermalExpansion{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Thermal Expansion] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatTwilightForest{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatVanilla{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

MineFactoryReloaded|CompatXyCraft{1.5.1R2.6.4} [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (minefactoryreloaded-2.6.4-975.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

NEIPlugins{1.0.9.3} [NEI Plugins] (neiplugins-1.0.9.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

NetherOres{1.5.1R2.1.5} [Nether Ores] (netherores-2.1.5-75.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Railcraft{7.2.3.0} [Railcraft] (railcraft_1.5.2-7.2.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

PowerConverters{1.5.1R2.3.0} [Power Converters] (powerconverters-2.3.0-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion{1.0.1.0} [Redstone In Motion] (RedstoneInMotion_1.0.1.0_mc1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

StevesCarts{2.0.0.a120} [steve's Carts] (stevescarts2.0.0.a120.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)

Player Count: 0 / 8; []

Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

added into Buisness Elite modpack for testing.