[1.2.10]4EG[24/7][Teamspeak][No lag][PvE/PvP][20 SLOTS][MyTown][Shops][Ranks]

COTTERMAN

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Player shops are now 100% working, you can rent/buy shop plots for your shop to sell, trade,from with other players. Player shop located north of spawn or you can type /warp playershop . Admin shops located at west of spawn or type /warp shops. Of course you can always have a shop anywhere but its easy to tell players to go to a certain area where other players have their shops at.

• 2 months later...

Looking for the newest Tekkit ? Want to join a community that has been always growing for 5 years ? Come visit us . Check out our several servers .

***** UPDATE ******

ATTACK OF THE B-TEAM   is being built now, whitelist will be lifted ib 48 hours :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm here to comment about this server, to convince someone to play on this really good server.

This server is ABANDONED, but not by the staff, but by the USER.

The map is praticly new and us players don't mess up the world, I have played on this server for 5 days by now, I'm not a mod or a staffer or anything else, but whenever I logged in I found funny and friendly staff, friendly players who would help you without asking anything in change and a nether world that is not TOO MESSY.

I simply fell in love with this server, so you, reader, why don't you give this server a try? It will be for the greater good!

Edited by ps5cfw

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons