Tombizz14 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 IGN Tombizz14 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good, non lag server for a while What Do you want to Build? Well i want to play with a lot of the mods and probably build some nice buildings along with all of the additional survival mods
Tombizz14 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 IGN Tombizz14 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for a good, non lag server for a while What Do you want to Build? Well i want to play with a lot of the mods and probably build some nice buildings along with all of the additional survival mods
Rhino7 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Hey, someone on the server left this stuff in the public furnaces. I was pulverizing 8 iron and I ended up searching all the walls. If it's rightfully yours, go ahead and pop me a PM. If it's not claimed by the end of the week, it's out. EDIT-Think there might have been some ferrous ore I got mixed up in there, not sure. To be safe, I'll store that in there too.
FlamingStickGuy Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Age: 22 IGN (In Game Name) FlamingStickGuy Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I haven't played a new tekkit server in some time. So I would like to try my hand at this one. What Do you want to Build? Anything that comes to mind, most likely a small town.
Killer313201 Posted November 12, 2013 Posted November 12, 2013 Age: 16 IGN (In Game Name): killer313201 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? : it's the best server i found to now also i found 2 of my friends playing on it What Do you want to Build? a factory and a space station and ROCKETS !!!!
Brettb462 Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Age: 17 IGN: Brettb462 Why Do you want to Play on this Server: Looking for a fun and friendly server to play on What Do you want to Build: A home on your server =D
Brettb462 Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Age: 17 IGN: Brettb462 Why Do you want to Play on this Server: Looking for a fun and friendly server to play on What Do you want to Build: A home on your server =D
daniel.mann Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Age: 17 IGN (In Game Name) anjsi007 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I want to play some more Tekkit again and because Servers are more fun , than single player What Do you want to Build? To start with i will improve my building skills and use the house to explore the new mods etc.
Fairlyn Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 hey admin/admins I've been trying to get online for the last week and I keep getting an internal server error. googling around and it seems one fix is to delete my player.dat file. my In Game Name is Fairlyn(or fairlyn.)
Vampiredawn Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 i added all of you and tryed to readd you fairlyn so try again and tell me if you cant get on...
Frosty0ne Posted November 13, 2013 Posted November 13, 2013 Age: 33 IGN (In Game Name) Frosty0ne27 Why Do you want to Play on this Server? Looking for somewhere to play and enjoy the community life What Do you want to Build? home/factory. not much experience other then ssm so nothing really in mind
vianix2k Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Age: 17 IGN: vianix2k Why do you want to play on this server? I'm wanting to stablish on a good minecraft modded server What do you want to build? I want to build a huge complex that can process ores, refine liquids and also build an independent space station
Psifrost Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Age: 14 IGN: Psifrost Why do you want to play on this server? Royalogic, syznow, Loki (lagnalok), Minim0nkey, and ac1999 are here. What will you build? I will probably help out the others with the city
Frosty0ne Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 hey just an FYI the one has a zero not an o. I cant log in thanks in advance
Frosty0ne Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 hey just an FYI the one has a zero not an o. I cant log in thanks in advance
KingofAstroXBL Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Age: 19 IGN (In Game Name): Lemondew Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: I am looking for a nice tekkit community to play on, one that has a god community and this one looks awesome. I have been looking for a while now, and all other servers have no whitelist but only like 20 player slots. They also have over half the mods disabled. What Do you want to Build?: Anything. My imagination is endless, I usually build a small town and then grow it over time. Starting out with one population and then growing in size. I know this is not part of the application but I would like permission to record gameplay on the server. I do a survival series and when it is finished, I promised my viewers a Tekkit Survival series. When the time comes, I can link your forum post in the description of each video if you want that. If its not ok to record thats fine to, I would still love to play. Thank you for taking the time to read this. See you soon.
Fairlyn Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Thanks for trying VampireDawn, but I'm still getting an internal server error when I try to join. My IGN is Fairlyn if you want to check if I'm whitelisted.
Malf Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Age: 32 IGN (In Game Name) malfthan Why Do you want to Play on this Server? My previous server is laggy and seems abandoned, so I'm looking for a replacement platform for my ideas. What Do you want to Build? Some sort of spacey home at first, later on something fancier, like a space station.
Vampiredawn Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 I added all of you. fiarlyn...i told riccardo...the server owner. we tried adding you to the whitelist again. so try and tell us what happens
Planeguy953 Posted November 14, 2013 Posted November 14, 2013 Age: 13 IGN: planeguy953 Why Do you want to Play on this server? It has been a long time since i played Tekkit(It kept crashing) I want t refresh my mind and learn the new tekkie again What Do you want to Build? I want to build a moon base, and a base that has a lot of advanced tekkit machines I also would like to be a pvp player
zachary5149 Posted November 15, 2013 Posted November 15, 2013 I just experienced something I don't want to say is true... I lost my sethome for all the work I've done in the past three or so months. I set a home in the nether called "Nether Dungeon" and literally, when I went to get torches and type "/home home", it brings me back to where I set the sethome called "Nether Dungeon" I may have a screenshot or two of my house, but I don't know how that will help me. I've come so far to start over. Please someone respond to this message with an idea on how to stop this maddness. :(
Konis Posted November 15, 2013 Posted November 15, 2013 Age: 25 IGN: Konis Why Do you want to Play on this Server? I've been looking for a good tekkit server to call home with a few friends (Solidstrike / Johnnyseven / Shandie), and I like the look of your server and the way it's setup. What Do you want to Build? I'm planning on building a base and making my way to the Moon with a few friends.
Johnnyseven Posted November 15, 2013 Posted November 15, 2013 Age:21 IGN:Johnnyseven Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: A couple friends will be playing here (Shandie, Solidstrike and Konis) and Tekkit is a new modpack for me to get into. What Do you want to Build?: A trade empire.
Solidstrike Posted November 15, 2013 Posted November 15, 2013 Age :27 IGN: xxsolidStrikexx Why Do you want to Play on this Server?: My friends Konis, Johnnyseven, and shandie when he signs up! want to play here and looking forward to trying tekkit to build awesome stuff. No more castles for me! haha What Do you want to Build?: A trade empire i guess?
Recommended Posts