[Name TBD] [Whitelist] [No Plugins] [Small Community] [No Banned Items] [Tekkit Classic]

Jghaugland

IGN:jvjets15

Time Zone:Eastern

Something about yourself:im nice

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?):English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop)i will build a shop and id like to make a factory.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:yes

If so, will you be willing to film?:i dont have the things to record videos.Sorry.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: ricordo_III

Time Zone:-5:00 US EST

Something about yourself: I am respectful and helpful

What language you speak: English

What do you want to do on this server:I will own a shop and hopefully make a factory or a small business

If so, will you be willing to film?:I would if I had the programs required to do so

IGN: DragonFlame001

Time Zone:GMT+7

Something about yourself:building huge structure,solving complicated machinery and having a good time

What language do you speak:English

What do you want to do on this server:creating a healthy society and running a company

If so,will you be willing to film?:i would but i'll need to get a recording program

IGN: Izaweed

Time Zone: Centeral

Something about yourself: I actually like trying to help others with their problems.

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Staff Support build cites to harbor players until they are steady on their feet and move

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes

If so will you be willing to film: Maybe I still need to get my recording software but in the future yes

IGN:Colomia969900

Time Zone:Eastern

Something about yourself:I like to play tekkit classic in my spare time, and would like to join a small community server

What do you want to do on this server: just play, make friends, possibly make a solar power plant, and make a shop.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes, If so, will you be willing to film?: Yes, but I don't have many subscribers,

IGN:xXAwSoMeNeSsXX

Time Zone: Eastern US

Something about yourself: Great with tekkit

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): English

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Build a Factory/Hotel

Do you have a Youtube Channel: Yes JBROCKSABLE

If so, will you be willing to film?: Sorry, I can't Not the right software. :(

IGN: Adam_rfc_1690

Time Zone: uk

Something about yourself: I'm 17

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) to play a server were I don't have to worry about idiots destroying my houses

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yeah

If so, will you be willing to film: yes

IGN: Troll_hunter

Time Zone: Eastern-standard

Something about yourself: I like to upgrade rather than move on.

What language you speak : English

What do you want to do on this server: Make a self sustaining home and upgrade it.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: No

I am very sorry for my inactivity for the last few weeks. I got hit by a drunk driver and broke my leg. Everyone has been whitelisted. Since it is insane to put that many names on one reply post, if someone would like (if they see the message) to notify others. The server is open. Unfortunately, the older map was corrupted because people built too far from spawn, so please refrain from building past the 3000 64 3000 mark (unless you have a teleporter).

IGN: Mustachio55

Time Zone: EST

Something about yourself: I've been playing Tekkit Classic for about 8 months.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Well have a shop yes, and genuinely hang out in a small community where I won't get griefed by someone who doesn't even need the stuff I have.

If so, will you be willing to film?: I would have to set my computer back up to where I could record but yes its possible.

IGN: NitkaOfFinland

Time Zone: GTM +3

Something about yourself: oh my god, who am i.. I have played tekkit a looong time, over a year, so i have quite alot of expirience with tekkit. I very much enjoy building and hanging out with ppl.

What language you speak: I speak finnish,pretty good english, some swedish and swenglish :D

What do you want to do on this server: well, probably some small electronics shop or something cool, probably a mansion.

Do you have a Youtube Channel:No

IGN: dylanindamist & my friend: NEKO_HERO

Time Zone: London (United Kingdom)

Something about yourself: I love minecraft and would love you to whitelist us :3

What language you speak (I am truly sorry, but if you do not speak English, you could have google translate in another window?): ENGLISH!!! :D

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) Buildawesome stuff, have lots of fun with my friend and be social

Do you have a Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/RadioActiveGamez

If so, will you be willing to film?: yes i would, hense the reason i am looking for a descent server to record a series on! :)

Thanks, im going through allot of servers and have submitted allot of applications, your server seems very professional and i would like to join it with my frien Jak, than ks man ;)

IGN: robbchung

Time Zone: Eastern coast (subject to change moving to florida soon)

Something about myself: I am the biggest bookworm ever (hopefully) and love mc and tekkit beyond belief

I speak English

What do you want to do on this server: Build have fun and possibly make some parkour plus traps

Do you have a youtube channel: no

I do have skype but i dont want to disclose it on a forum so just ask me ingame if im accepted.

IGN: skiterlingua

Time Zone: CST

Something about yourself: I love redstone related things and with redpower i love making all sorts of contraptions like an automated ring making machine.

What do you want to do on this server: Make a company called Ring Inc. And sell and make all rings.

Do you have a Youtube Channel: yes

If so, will you be willing to film?: sure, whenever you need me to or whenever I want to.

I am very sorry for my inactivity for the last few weeks. I got hit by a drunk driver and broke my leg. Everyone has been whitelisted. Since it is insane to put that many names on one reply post, if someone would like (if they see the message) to notify others. The server is open. Unfortunately, the older map was corrupted because people built too far from spawn, so please refrain from building past the 3000 64 3000 mark (unless you have a teleporter).

i tryed to join and i couldn't because i wasn't white listed please repley back and are you ok? you got hit by a drunk driver!

IGN: bennett98665

Time Zone: CST

Something about yourself: I enjoy playing with other people and building anything and everything.

What do you want to do on this server: Build and have fun with some cool people maybe chat with some people on TS, vent or Skype.

No I do not have a youtube video.

IGN: gumbandman

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Something about yourself: I love making complex factories and such, and I really enjoy building large things, such as castles.

What do you want to do on this server (Everyone should have a shop) I want to make new friends, and enjoy a nice pleasant community to play Tekkit with!

If so, will you be willing to film?: Probably.

I really hope I can have the privilege of joining! :)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons