[1.1.10] RiffRaff Syndicate [PvE/PVP][40 Slots][No mods removed] Rise of the RiffRaff Syndicate

RiffRaffSyndicate

IGN: Redlief

Time spent on modded Minecraft: Nine solid months, took a three month break, and just getting back in the swing of things.

Reason for joining: I have actually been looking for a server like yours with a backstory that I can be a part of. I'm really excited to be a part of it, and I hope to come up with some ideas from your server for my own.

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game name: babisata

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: Wow... for aslong as i owned it i belive... :) a couple of years with other words.

Reason I want to join: Well i saw how well informed this servers introduktion was so i totaly gotta test it out and see how far i can go in the server to become one of the most powerfull ones... :)

Hey,

IGN: Macmarko75

Time spended on tekkit so far: LOTS and LOTS of time; i played on 4 other servers before: (wolfcfr,minervasrealm,darksoulcraft,my own server=P)

and know and understand a lot of tekkit, on these 4 servers i played for quite some time, had complicated setups and i can help a lot of people on this server.

Reason i want to join: ive seen a lot of bad tekkit servers, and ive picked this one to be next since some servers listed above closed, and i quitted 2 others due i wanted to play with friends, but then start over again. (i wanna play here with a friend also) =D

thanks for your time, Macmarko75

In-game name: blackzeta

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: years on to many servers to count the original technic pack was one of my first experinces an still to this day is one of my favorites

Reason I want to join: poked around on the server to scope things out and liked what i saw

In-game name:
PBlock96

If you really need to know Ill pm you, but I don't want to make it too easy to access

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:
Too long

Reason I want to join: Because you can set up modify world correctly,and seem to have a good community

In-game name: mike713

Time spent playing modded Minecraft: I've played modded minecraft since I started playing minecraft (give or take a day or two) so about 4 years

Reason I want to join: (Valid reason -> surprise us! ) I love modded minecraft I haven't really played the mod pack (tekkit) before but I know some of the mods and love them, but as fun as they are they're funner with other people.

In-game name:

Terminator_NL

Time spent playing modded Minecraft:

About 3 years now. Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Lite, Tekkit main, FTB unleashed.

Reason:

I want to join: Servers with greylist are often the best, also got a warm welcome which I really like. looks like a well-thought out server to me looking at the books and the set-up.

What the hell do you do in tekkit then?
My favorite thing is programming using computers (it has to have openCCsensors, that's why I am not playing FTB unleashed right now
:P
)

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons