mod pack idea

js39193

A quick message to all before reading this thread, if you choose to turn this into a modpack or mention the idea to anyone my name must be mentioned as the original creator of this modpack.

So hello guys, I am js39193 and I am the creator of this mudpack, I have choosen not to realease it my self but if any of you guys like the idea you may create and realease it as long as you complete my note above. It is to be called "Can you handle it?" and these are the mods in it. (p.s. it has a huge amount of dimensional mods just to mix things up for you guys ok?).

nei

bibliocraft

furniture mod (any will do, especially if it is the yoglabs one)

divine rpg

tropicraft

aether 2

the eternal frost

astro craft

galacticraft

the atlantis dimension

the aurorae (I know its similar to the ather but I still reckon it is a good mod that deserves some recognision)

nightsky+spacemod

Pandora mod

the creep mod

triassicraft

the twiglight forest

the erbus bug dimension

arcticraft

mystcraft

the iron

the miners dimension (to make getting to all these places just that little bit easier)

crystal dimension

balkons weapons

shiprecks mod

tinkers construct

voxel map

Archimedes' ships mod

redpower 2

ee3

natura mod

more ores

mo creatures

mo food

more biomes xl

build craft

industrial craft

icbm

atomic science

railcraft

modular force fields mod

modular powersuits mod

biomes o plenty

greymerk's rouge like dungeons mod

better dungeons (if compats)

derpy squids mod

chococraft

flans mod with planes, nerf weapons, world war 2 weapons and modern weapons addons

shipwrecks

hunters handgun mod

thaumcraft 3

(btw i'm almost done)

computer craft

better than wolves

powercraft

and finally

minecraft forge

code chicken core

code chicken core chunks

minefactory realoded

thermal expansion

backpacks

treecapitator

applied engernetics

dimensional doors

iron chests

obsidian preassure plates

steves carts

ender storage

immibis micro blocks

nether ores

and inventory tweaks.

So do you still think you can handle it? Post your thoughts below and realease it if you want.

Yours sincerely

js39193

I have choosen not to realease it my self

Are you sure you have 'choosen' not to 'realease' it yourself? Most likely you haven't a clue about how to make it. There are plenty of guides out here, the Technic Forums don't generally cater to lazy people.

Wait, before we 'box' this thread, can we see if the poor little babby returns and asks about the Keller? Love it when that happens, makes being here worthwhile...

EDIT: If it does make it into the 'Box', I will make the modpack myself as tribute to this quality member of the community.

• Moderators

better dungeons (if compats)

If compats?? You mean if compatible?

You "made" the modpack but don't know if that mod is compatible...

better than wolves

HAH!

Only good thing with that list is the mods I've never heard of before

the eternal frost

the atlantis dimension

the aurorae

arcticraft

greymerk's rouge like dungeons mod

always liked checking new mods. Who knows if there is a rough diamond somewhere...

I'm bored, maybe I'll actually make this!

I demand that you mention my name (and Fluffy's) as the original creator(s) of this pack! I saw some of the mods first, you know. I (and Fluffy) just decided not to release it, and that maybe someone else could (please?) make it (again) and release it for me (and Fluffy). But you have to give me (and Fluffy) credit, because Fluffy say so, therefore it is a law that I (and Fluffy) am(/are) the original creator(s).

I demand that you mention my name (and Fluffy's) as the original creator(s) of this pack! I saw some of the mods first, you know. I (and Fluffy) just decided not to release it, and that maybe someone else could (please?) make it (again) and release it for me (and Fluffy). But you have to give me (and Fluffy) credit, because Fluffy say so, therefore it is a law that I (and Fluffy) am(/are) the original creator(s).

No! Fluffy is a registered trademark of DANcorp Industries International, and if the credit doesn't go to me I'll sue you!

IKR, if he had provided a link to these unknown mods, we could have made the next best thing on the modpack scene! Also, I cannot for the life of me find a link to a Forge version of Better Than Wolves. Anyone gonna let me in on the secret? :P

Let me translate:

Hi, i'm js39193 and I have a problem. I made this totally awesome modpack with mods that aren't compatible with each other. After this crashed my Minecraft, I decided to have somebody do it for me. Except that would make me sound lazy and lame, so i'm going to give you the idea so you can make it yourself but in case it comes famous you have to credit me because I copyrighted this mod pack idea and I don't want you stealing my hard work that is putting together this list off un-compatible mods.

Thank you,

-my name-