[1.0.10b] Chillax B-Team - 1.6.4 Hub [PvE][PvP][Towny][Factions][300 slots][Staff Needed] Minions enabled - Morphing on!

164hubbanner.png

Attack of the BTeam

IP: hub2.chillax-tech.com

Chillax BTeam is a using the modpack Attack of the BTeam.

What-can-you-do.png

Now introducing the new attack of the B-team mod pack now combines the worlds of magic and science as never before. This brand new mod pack may seem overwhelming at first with its inclusion of GalactiCraft Mars, Biome's O Plenty, Flan's gun mod, Witchery, Necromancy and many, many more! Now but before you summon your undead minions and blast off to Mars or go spelunking in the Nether's ash fields you're going to need some tools and with the Updated T-construct mod you'll have just that. Is there anything better than a diamond tipped Slime edged sword? We don’t think so. Construct elaborate space stations or take a leisurely walk among the myriad of newly implemented biomes the choice is yours.

Why-Chillax.png

Chillax's BTeam server is way better than all other servers you will see because we have a community already build, we have a separate PvE and PvP Servers attached in one server. You just can go there in one command or portal. On our PvP Server you have the ability use factions and make your own bases to attack and grief others but for those who enjoy no griefing we have a PVE server that lets you use Towny and build up towns and have fun with friends with no worries of griefs. You can morph into ANY mob after killing it on our server freely, we do not limit mob types or people you can become. You can even morph into the owner of the server if you kill him! Chillax also does not crash near as much as most servers. We have put in hours and hours in of effort to fix all crash issues on our BTeam Servers and we are still working on doing so.

Rules.png

BTeam PvE:

The general PvE Rules. No Griefing, no stealing, no killing, no spamming, and play peacefully!

BTeam PvP:

The general PvP Rules. Greif, Steal, Kill, No Spamming, and Raid.

Banned-Items.png

Coming soon!

Removed-Mods.png

None!

How-do-I-get-B-Team.png

http://www.technicpack.net/attack-of-the-bteam

Just download the launcher, login, then select the pack and you are in!

Screenshots.png

164hub.png

Edited by Jasonsj10

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE one good thing about this server is that it has no lag what so ever!

Despite that :

1) Admins just do not care, whichever problem should you have.They're there, they see you talking, they just ignore it =)

2) Hopper is disabled thus crippling Advanced Genetics mod - this leads to not able to be a mad scientist in a mad scientist modpack.

3) Factions do not work so not much point in establishing anything cause at the end of the day you cant protect it.

I'm a patient person, but ive been calling for help for 2 days now over these issues and with 5 admins being online, not a single reply so far.

My suggestions:

1) FIRE admins who are there just for the status, hire ones that actually stand for the gameplay and the players.

2) Make an admin shop and add DNA Extractor for sale.

3) Enable factions please!

Not giving up yet since this server has a lot of potential due to no lag at all. Just few things that need to be fixed.

NB! I keep getting the vote spam, but the thing is that my girlfriend already voted so i can not since we are on the same connection (IP), but i still keep getting the vote spam. Please remove it. Or maybe just make it not spam so often, i cant talk to people.

Cheers

unjoyer

yea, ive seen this issue on other servers too, they care so much about getting votes so they can BUMP there server on votifier websites that they will either damge the economy by offer voters TONS of insanse cash , or other wild loot just to get them to vote.

OR they will have chat constaly spam you until you vote. In my experience any server that uses voitifer to such an extent to get there server popular, is not worth playing on.

I like chillaxs servers style. but I do wish he screened his admins more to ensure they were more friendly and inviteing. HIs hexxit server has similar issues. ( in my opnion anyway)

Agreed. Another thing i noticed is that some items are banned with the message ":Donate"

As far as i know, none of the mods included in this pack allow you to sell their intellectual property. Also it's not too nice either. I love to donate to worthy servers without asking. I know many others like me.

THE one good thing about this server is that it has no lag what so ever!

Despite that :

1) Admins just do not care, whichever problem should you have.They're there, they see you talking, they just ignore it =)

2) Hopper is disabled thus crippling Advanced Genetics mod - this leads to not able to be a mad scientist in a mad scientist modpack.

3) Factions do not work so not much point in establishing anything cause at the end of the day you cant protect it.

I'm a patient person, but ive been calling for help for 2 days now over these issues and with 5 admins being online, not a single reply so far.

My suggestions:

1) FIRE admins who are there just for the status, hire ones that actually stand for the gameplay and the players.

2) Make an admin shop and add DNA Extractor for sale.

3) Enable factions please!

Not giving up yet since this server has a lot of potential due to no lag at all. Just few things that need to be fixed.

NB! I keep getting the vote spam, but the thing is that my girlfriend already voted so i can not since we are on the same connection (IP), but i still keep getting the vote spam. Please remove it. Or maybe just make it not spam so often, i cant talk to people.

Cheers

unjoyer

1. This server was just started. We have not gotten the time to get good admins instated. Could you say the Admin names you are speaking of?

2. Hoppers were unbanned yesterday.

3. Factions is currently not working with 1.6.4 MCPC we are currently trying to fix it.

Fixed Factions. We figured something out.

yea, ive seen this issue on other servers too, they care so much about getting votes so they can BUMP there server on votifier websites that they will either damge the economy by offer voters TONS of insanse cash , or other wild loot just to get them to vote.

OR they will have chat constaly spam you until you vote. In my experience any server that uses voitifer to such an extent to get there server popular, is not worth playing on.

I like chillaxs servers style. but I do wish he screened his admins more to ensure they were more friendly and inviteing. HIs hexxit server has similar issues. ( in my opnion anyway)

We do this to remind people to vote. Most people do not vote and we need votes to continue being popular on the server lists and more.

Agreed. Another thing i noticed is that some items are banned with the message ":Donate"

As far as i know, none of the mods included in this pack allow you to sell their intellectual property. Also it's not too nice either. I love to donate to worthy servers without asking. I know many others like me.

We do the donation items only due to they may be op and easy to make but we also need donations to even keep the server up which we ban them to convince people to purchase the item.

This server is one of the favorite ever within 3 days i have 2 fire dragon and a Barrett 50 cal sure it takes awhile but this server is friendly and helpful. The staff are wonderful and kind and the server runs with minimal lag. it crashes alot less often than other servers of this type i highly recommend this server. IP is obviously hub2.chillax-tech.com

This server is one of the favorite ever within 3 days i have 2 fire dragon and a Barrett 50 cal sure it takes awhile but this server is friendly and helpful. The staff are wonderful and kind and the server runs with minimal lag. it crashes alot less often than other servers of this type i highly recommend this server. IP is obviously hub2.chillax-tech.com

How is the staff friendly and helpful? Only admin who EVER reacted to my problems is HeRa. Meanwhile there has been 7 of them online and none of them even react to my questions, not to speak of any help.

Posted · Hidden by CanVox, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by CanVox, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

Under the new EU law DDOS'ing and other illegal activity is now up to 15 years in prison. Also they are looking more into cyber attacks and piracy issues lately. Sooner or later some bunch of kids are gonna drop =) 3 weeks ago there was a 15 year old kid who got 3 years in juvenal and 2 years in prison for downloading a Pixar movie. Just saying...

Not really a big fan of this server. My previous experience with the staff left a real bad taste in my mouth. They like to not answer questions asked by day to day players. And if you really need help, they're not ever around to give you any advice or tips. With such a new big mod like B-team I can see this being a major issue. In my honest opinion, anyone looking for a good B-team server, can find it elsewhere.

Not really a big fan of this server. My previous experience with the staff left a real bad taste in my mouth. They like to not answer questions asked by day to day players. And if you really need help, they're not ever around to give you any advice or tips. With such a new big mod like B-team I can see this being a major issue. In my honest opinion, anyone looking for a good B-team server, can find it elsewhere.

How can we improve to make it better place for you to join and play with our server?

Also, we fixed the constant crashing.

Posted · Hidden by Maiden, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Maiden, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

I like how you said and I quote:

"We do this to remind people to vote. Most people do not vote and we need votes to continue being popular on the server lists and more."

My response:

If your a good server, you don't need to remind people to vote so you can be on the top.

people will vote because they like you. I use votifer as well, and get enough votes to be noticed on the server websites, plenty of new people join everyday, and everyone loves the server.i don't spam chat with vote!

they vote, cause they like the server.

unemployer said: ↑

Jason said:

"We do the donation items only due to they may be op and easy to make but we also need donations to even keep the server up which we ban them to convince people to purchase the item. "

IM sorry, I didn't know. It costs money to run a server? let me ask, DO you give some of this money you earn (after server costs) back to the modders or technic for making these awesome mods? or do you give money from your profits to help technic run there website were you post ...free of charge?

so, you took things that others made for the community for everyone to enjoy free, and you TELL people,

if your going to play on my server, YOU WILL PAY TO PLAY! to enjoy those things.

Is that what your saying? cause that sounds a lot like what your saying.

Listen, a lot of bigtime servers want to make some profit from there server. but what do you do with that profit?

do you give back? or pocket it?

I made 50 bucks profit after expenses from my hexxit server this past January,

you know what I did with that? I donated 25.00 of it to the hexxit modteam for putting together

sucha fun mod. the other 25.00 is going towards opening a bteam server for a month.

if it makes a profit, 1/2 of that profit I plan to donate back to the bteam modders.

to support there efforts in making the bteam modpak better.

and I certainly am not going to bann certain items unless people pay for them.

that's just awful man....just awful.

Hidden

how do you know for a fact it was him?

can you prove it? someone else made the same claim up above.

if that's true, seems like the moderators should remove his post since

that is very unsporting.

theres wahat...10's of thousnads of people playing on bteam and other technic paks.?

and you want them all to play on your 1 server? you say yes...but, that would cause lag for everyone.

No 1 server own can keep up with demand, you should enjoy the players your get on your serer

and devolp a strong base with them. let them support you and your server.

Sounds like chillax needs to take his own advice, and chillax if that's true,

and he needs to go out and get a Day job so he stops trieing to live of his server profits.

how do you know for a fact it was him?

can you prove it? someone else made the same claim up above.

if that's true, seems like the moderators should remove his post since

that is very unsporting.

theres wahat...10's of thousnads of people playing on bteam and other technic paks.?

and you want them all to play on your 1 server? you say yes...but, that would cause lag for everyone.

No 1 server own can keep up with demand, you should enjoy the players your get on your serer

and devolp a strong base with them. let them support you and your server.

Sounds like chillax needs to take his own advice, and chillax if that's true,

and he needs to go out and get a Day job so he stops trieing to live of his server profits.

Hello, we actually host many other servers. We host Hexxit, Vanilla, Pixelmon, and this modpack PvP and PvE. We spend around 400 dollars a month on our bills. Almost all of the money goes back into the server and I do not pocket any of it. Straight up I might buy a SODA with it. But that is really it.

Also these people have been spreading around recently I am "ddosing" other servers. I do not ddos nor do I know or plan to learn how to ddos. I just wish this harassment would stop.

I have been hosting Chillax Gaming for about 2 and a half years. I am only the age of 15 years old and I have been doing this since I was 12-13 years old. I do not plan to ruin our representation by ddosing other servers but apparently people want to target our community.

hooptiecoupe I am a server owner and although this is not my thread I feel the need to respond to what you said. Although the mod makers are not making any money He is providing people with a server to play that costs him in the $100's all around. Charging for what others make in this sense is alright because if you dident there would be no good servers. Do I agree with the owners getting profit? Yes and the technicpack team doesent take donations so your little story was a lie. Maybe sometimes you should donate to the modders yes but I dont see anything wrong with a little profit afterwards. As far as voting goes, yes you do have to tell people elsewise they wont and what if they are new and dont know how? Despite making a little profit I do feel chillax tries to make money too hard. Some of the things he says is a little cocky too. He has way too many servers, I used to have 3 and got overwhealmed, this kid must have no life. Hes like 15 though so im not sure he could get a real job.

Posted · Hidden by Cheap Shot, February 7, 2014 - woops
Hidden by Cheap Shot, February 7, 2014 - woops

hooptiecoupe I am a server owner and although this is not my thread I feel the need to respond to what you said. Although the mod makers are not making any money He is providing people with a server to play that costs him in the $100's all around. Charging for what others make in this sense is alright because if you dident there would be no good servers. Do I agree with the owners getting profit? Yes and the technicpack team doesent take donations so your little story was a lie. Maybe sometimes you should donate to the modders yes but I dont see anything wrong with a little profit afterwards. As far as voting goes, yes you do have to tell people elsewise they wont and what if they are new and dont know how? Despite making a little profit I do feel chillax tries to make money too hard. Some of the things he says is a little cocky too. He has way too many servers, I used to have 3 and got overwhealmed, this kid must have no life. Hes like 15 though so im not sure he could get a real job.

Thanks, I guess? xD. I also do donate a lot of the profit we get. Ex. I was one of the top donators for the technicpack bteam donation. It is not like I sit here and use all of ur funds on things that do not help the server. I make sure the server is first and as I said. Also for you saying I own too many servers. I do own to many servers but many people enjoy playing them and I do not want to take them down but I want to start the new thing, as now is bteam. I also can not get a real job due to the issue of employers do not employ people usually at a young age even if I am at the age to get a job.

Hidden

Mr. Virginia here has been traced with this DDOS'ing actions. Also the DDOS signals have been traced back to Virginia and few other countries.

Also reminding to vote every 15 seconds is not okay.

This is clearly a cashcow server - PvP and PvE has been down for a while now, none of the faults have been fixed while most other server have fixed ID mismatches and other flaws. But as soon as you mention a donation in the chat the admins are all over you...again every one does their own math with the info =)

the next person to accuse this guy or anyone for that matter of DDOSing them without solid and absolute proof is getting a permaban and not just a short vacation. take your witch hunts elsewhere, you idiots.

the next person to accuse this guy or anyone for that matter of DDOSing them without solid and absolute proof is getting a permaban and not just a short vacation. take your witch hunts elsewhere, you idiots.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Hey haxir,

how are you, uhm.? its not a lie.

do you not know how to dontate?

go to technic.pak and clikc on the tab for hexxit. then, at the bottom you'll see "dontate"

I divided the 25 between 5 of those of those donation links. I do they every 2 months.

ya, I do like to enjoy some of the profits from my hard work as well.

Mainly, I just run my hexxit server and the upcoming bteam server to have fun with friends.

like with any server, we do want to see enough profit from it to keep it going and reward our hard work.

but again, I do belive a server should never be Pay to play. You turn a lot of people away by doing that.

personally, I like servers with chillax's approach,

3 things I like:

1) chat. you can switch between global or local

2) the server hub.( not a fan of the design)I like how you can go to pixelmon or bteam pvp or bteam pve from the central hub. that's very innovative.

3) less rules. in other words, when Im in pvp, im not havng to ask...'is raiding ok?" can a greif....can I pvp him? " can I build here?"

I like those aspects of chillax's server. and like I said, I can understand the cost. He no doubt as put a lot of effort into getting his server up and running.

Belive me dude, I know. took 4 months of testing, research, and growing pains to get my server to the point where we can now have a good solid player base to enjoy hexxit with.

That's the only thing I just don't agree with chillax. IF your going to Ban something, Ban it for evervyone. NOT just donators.

Offer things in your server shop that are just hard to get in game. like the mech's or guns and ammo. im sure people will buy those to get some quick weapons. instaed of crafting them.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons