[1.0.10b] Chillax B-Team - 1.6.4 Hub [PvE][PvP][Towny][Factions][300 slots][Staff Needed] Minions enabled - Morphing on!

Posted · Hidden by Maiden, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by Maiden, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

HEy chillax,

I would also like to apologize for the comment I made about you needing to get a job.

that was very rude of me. sometimes I get carried away with words. so I do apologize for that.

Like I said, of all the servers that have big crowds, your has been my favorite. due to how you handle it.

just get rid of the banned items unless you donate idea and you would be a great server.

Belive me, people will still buy items from your shop.

think about it . Its all in numbers man, and when I was on your Bteam pvp. You HAVE TEH NUMBERS! there was I htnk 200 people on?

Dang, to much from me to handle. but, of those 200 people on joining per day, you can guess that atlest 10 of them will buy the mechs or guns from our shop.

and that's, prob. per day. as long as the price is reasonable.

if you have that many people per day supporting from you shop, you shouldn't have any trouble paying costs.

and again, I complety a gree with the moderator up there,

If someone is going to claim a ddos attack ..they should post proof.

im less inclided to join a server who makes wild acqusations like that without posting there evidence.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added "Rules" section, modified "Why Chillax?" Section, added "Banned Items" section (in progress), and added "Removed Mods" section. Will be working on the Banned Items list later today.

Also if you have any recommendations for the server you can suggest it at our forums or on this server post.

Posted · Hidden by GenPage, February 7, 2014 - No reason given
Hidden by GenPage, February 7, 2014 - No reason given

I find it really petty of chillax to do what they are doing. I have no real hard proof atm. But considering the fact that all other popular B-team servers that are competing with chillax are being ddosed and that chillax seems to be the only B-team server that is up constantly and experiences almost no crashes. It's a bit disconcerting. Also, I have played on there server for quite some time to test out all of this. They are truely the only server that is not getting ddosed, and to me that is very suspicious. But whatever, keep playing on there sub par server, with there highly shady practices. Oh, also they have been accused several times of using proxies to get higher votes on there hexxit server. So this isn't really a first for them doing nefarious deeds.

the next person to accuse this guy or anyone for that matter of DDOSing them without solid and absolute proof is getting a permaban and not just a short vacation. take your witch hunts elsewhere, you idiots.

I have evidence, I wouldn't mind showing you. Myself, and RastaCraft too. Jason claims not to have any knowledge of how to DDos, yet I have heard very different from him personally in skype.

I have evidence, I wouldn't mind showing you. Myself, and RastaCraft too. Jason claims not to have any knowledge of how to DDos, yet I have heard very different from him personally in skype.

you have 24 hours before you are permabanned like the guy above you. and it had better be good, solid, and absolute proof. if you don't think it is any of that or even some of that, fuck right off. I'm not playing this game.

edit: I see your reports of this post. they contain no proof of anything other than indignation. clock is still ticking.

actually, no. I'm not going to just edit my post as clearly you guys don't understand what is going on here.

THIS:

6LBfM.png

is not proof or evidence. you keep saying you have it but you have yet to actually produce anything other than insults and slander.

what you are engaged in is a witch hunt, an angry mob. you have collectively decided this guy MUST be the one at fault on what so far seems to be next to no evidence other than coincidence. if you had proof you'd be trumpeting that shit to the high heavens and it'd be clear as day, but you aren't. the fact is that a true DDoS is next to untraceable due to the first D in DDoS: Distributed. that means it comes from many places at once. generally carried out by botnets in order to control multiple machines to flood a target's bandwidth, these attacks almost never involve the actual culprit's machine or IP. you'd have to figure out what piece of what botnet was being used and intercept the command and control information being sent to it, hope there's no VPN/tor/quality proxies involved, and go from there.

I think you guys don't even know what a DDoS is, let alone how to trace it. I also think you have circumstantial evidence at best for accusing this guy of being behind it. if it were YOU getting accused of literally committing a felony I think you'd want the benefit of the doubt too. so put down your torches and pitchforks and pick up your evidence if you want me to take you even remotely seriously. and I mean real evidence, not promises of having evidence or empty threats about how much of a jerk I am to you.

TL;DR: put up or shut up and get bent.

• Moderators

Okay, these reports have roused me from my slumber, and I'm going to go over a few things here.

1. Accusing people of DDoSing without PUBLICLY providing proof is a clear example of breaking the "Don't be a dick" rule.

2. A moderator telling you, however confrontational about it, to bring out the proof or you're perma-banned is not breaking that rule, it's him doing his job to enforce the rule in the first place against the original infractors.

3. Do NOT report a mob's post and go 'This mod is breaking the rules!' when the mod is being a mod and issuing ultimatums, it just makes the mod angry. Considering that you either severely pissed the mod off in the first place, or did something so greviously bad to deserve an ultimatum, it's just a bad all around idea. The proper channel is to politely message an admin about the situation while following the ultimatum.

So yes. Either completely drop the allegations, post proof, or leave the forums. There is no middle ground here, no room for compromise. Comply or die.

due to forum downtime, I'm extending the deadline for proof of wrongdoing by another 24 hours.

The only proof they claim to have would be that I live in Virginia and the Amazon box that is ddosing them is in Virginia (they talked to me on skype and send me the ip while blaming me).

I appresiate you dealing with this feakachu.

Please show me, where I Accused him.

I said I had evidence, not that I was accusing him.  If I wanted to accuse him, there would of been an official post by me saying so. With the Evidence to back it.  Chillax has not been mentioned by me in ANY form of accusation.  Freakachu asked for the next person TO ACCUSE him.  I have not committed that action, nor will I.

The evidence I have is circumstantial.  But even circumstantial evidence is evidence.  I didn't want to publicly announce that Chillax was DDoSing, because I do not feel that the IP of the Attack, comes from directly him. The IP comes from the state of Virginia, while at the same time, that's where the Owner of Chillax, currently resides.

HOWEVER, ChillaxOwner (The IGN of the Owner of Chillax), is a user name that has joined several servers that have so far accused Chillax of DDoSing including mine. However, this IGN (ChillaxOwner) uses a private VPN, so his player IP does not match his State.  Nor does it match the attacker.

This is why I HAVE NOT committed the act of out right accusing him, there isn't enough there for me to do so and PROVE that it is him.  It just happens to come from the country he lives in, in the same state that he lives in, 3 and a half hours away.

All in all, I do not think Chillax is doing this, nor do they have anything to do with it.  Jason has been running servers Just as long as I have, and he know's what he's doing.  Alot of players have been complaining about him, and throwing his name in the mud, but if you don't like the way he runs things, nobody's forcing you to stay there, and there's especially no reason to bring that hostility here. From what I myself has seen from my host,  I severely doubt that Chillax would have the power, or the pocket to conduct this kind of wide spread blanket attack.

Please reconsider permanently banning me from these forums, as I have been member of this forum longer than both moderators.

I said I had evidence, not that I was accusing him.

Saying you have evidence someone did something is basically the same thing as accusing them of doing it, isn't it though?

I mean, if I went to the FBI and said "I have evidence that this man is a hacker" I'm basically accusing him of being a hacker, aren't I?

Please reconsider permanently banning me from these forums, as I have been member of this forum longer than both moderators.

Hahahah what

Is some silly idea of forum seniority or something really the best reason you could come up with? Not, you know, "oh, this was a misunderstanding" or "I didn't actually do that" or "I would like to explain myself" or anything other than being a member of the forums for a whole 3 days more than Freakachu?

Because, if we're going by the seniority system, I've got you beaten by an impressive month.

some bullshit

listen.  claiming to have evidence that proves person x did thing y is implicitly and directly accusing person x of doing thing y.  this is what you have done.

what you have is coincidence and conjecture, not evidence.  what you are doing is attempting to ruin the reputation of another server owner over something you can't prove he did.  homey does not play this kind of bullshit mudslinging game.  you want to pull this kind of "what the meaning of 'is' is" level idiocy, run for fucking political office.  he logged on to a server so he must be the one responsible?  he uses a vpn?  he lives in the same fucking state as an IP involved in what you are calling a DDoS?  this is your "evidence"? you cannot believe how much this post of yours grinds my gears with its mealymouthed doublespeak

and you want to claim that by showing up and saying "oh yeah, I have evidence!" in response to people accusing him of DDoSing is completely benign?  you are on some hard drugs, guy.

you have totally and completely failed to bring forward anything solid linking chillax to these issues. 

get.

bent.

I have removed every single post related to the DDoS comments. Anyone to bring them back into this thread will recieve a permaban.

Question, I just saw a server as his main tag "Recommended" Are we allowed to do that? As I feel that is tricking technic users. If it was allowed I'd use it but I want to make sure before hand.

ya, I kinda hate the this version of MCPC+ for the 1.6.4 MC dosnt seem to have an "auto restart if crash" like the one for the 1.5.2 does. - edit. im an idiot. It actually does, I just hadn't looked in the right config. file.

chillax, My comment  was deleted up there, so im going to say it again, for people to know. but In less words.

-PAY TO PLAY -  servers loose out in the long run. If you BAN MODS UNLESS YOU DONATE  you turn a lot of people away. our group of 85 people decided not to go to your server because of that fact.

I like your setup other than that.( we were hunting for a good server to join, and liked yours, but banned items unless you donate turned us all away.)

also, the constant 'vote to get stuff' is a major annoyance in the chat. Maybe you could change it to only pop up every 1hr. instead of the 5 minutes it seems to pop up now.

love your server overall, keep up the good work. good luck with your new venture into bteam!

Edited by hooptiecoupe

ya, I kinda hate the this version of MCPC+ for the 1.6.4 MC dosnt seem to have an "auto restart if crash" like the one for the 1.5.2 does.

chillax, My comment  was deleted up there, so im going to say it again, for people to know. but In less words.

-PAY TO PLAY -  servers loose out in the long run. If you BAN MODS UNLESS YOU DONATE  you turn a lot of people away. our group of 85 people decided not to go to your server because of that fact.

I like your setup other than that.( we were hunting for a good server to join, and liked yours, but banned items unless you donate turned us all away.)

also, the constant 'vote to get stuff' is a major annoyance in the chat. Maybe you could change it to only pop up every 1hr. instead of the 5 minutes it seems to pop up now.

love your server overall, keep up the good work. good luck with your new venture into bteam!

I actually have a system where it auto reboots on crash :P.

Anyways, I get what you are saying but Technically it isn't a Pay to Play. I could be like "Pay 5 dollars to even join!" But I don't. I let them play with the best items in the game but only disable items to donators only that are useless but fun to play with. We need to keep a server up you need to do what you need to do.

But, I do see what you are saying.

This server is great! Even though the modpack is new, so there are many lag issues and crashes, the server is quickly returned back to working condition. Having Minions active on this server helps negate many of the lag issues I see on other servers, as they dig quickly through dirt, ore, and rock and help me dig faster w/o lag.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons