MPS power fist no longer digging

Ultrachris

I've come into a problem recently with my power fist- The pickaxe tool, when active, will not always dig through blocks. While holding down the action, there will be a stuttering series of cracks on my target block, but it won't actually break.  It's almost as if the power fist is acting like I'm rapidly clicking the block. I had a similar issue with the shovel tool, but powering that all the way down seemed to help.  The only change to my overall game is that I've begun using chunk loaders (for pumping in nether lava, etc). I'm using tekkit 1.1.10. Has anyone had similar issues, or knows a workaround?

only time I run into this issue is when the pieces run out of charge. you are having issues with them fully charged? some carried items can drain your suit when you are not looking, flux-induced weapons and tools redstone batteries etc, the power can go either way depending on settings

another possibility is to just use diamond tools like I do, with the efficiency IV works better then the power glove does anyway even maxed out. and you can lessen the weight of your suit. tiny bit inconvenient I know, but better in the long run, just fyi