[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

IGN:chippy526

What do you like to build?: machines, castles, and underground fortresses

What do you like to do mostly?: engineer

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to be whitelisted because this server sounds like a great server that has a combination of all the mods and items and has not item/mod restrictions because when I play a mudpack I want to use all of the mods and items..its not fun with out them.

Do you have TeamSpeak?: yes

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN:chippy526

What do you like to build?: machines, castles, and underground fortresses

What do you like to do mostly?: engineer

Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to be whitelisted because this server sounds like a great server that has a combination of all the mods and items and has not item/mod restrictions because when I play a mudpack I want to use all of the mods and items. Its not fun with out them.

I signed up for the server a long time ago, but I decided to log in this morning to play a little, and I couldn't connect to the server. It keeps saying:

Failed to connect to the server

Connection refused: connect

How am I able to fix this problem? Have I been banned from the server for some mistake?

My IGN is: DeadlySamurai

- In game name -
MostValuedPlayer

- Age -

- Where are you from? -
Louisiana, United States

- What do you like to build? -
My favorite things to build are houses, and small towns or villages.

- What do you like to do mostly -
I mainly like to do stuff in Tinker's Construct, and Thermal Expansion, I also find enjoyment in building bases and making automated systems. 

- Why do you want to play on this server? -
My friend plays on the server (Spongario12) and I would like to play along with him. I've also been trying to find a server with a good community, and your server seems like a good one.

- Do you have Teamspeak? -
Yes, although I don't typically use it. I'm mostly on Skype. 

Edited by MostValuedPlayer

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! My application is as follows;

IGN: Sudnofsky

Where are you from?: New Jersey, United States

What do you like to build?: Realistic Houses

What do you like to do, mostly?: Build, Experiment

Why do you want to play on this server?: I've recently gotten Attack of the B Team. Since then I've been looking for a server similar to the one I play Vanilla on. One with a tight-knit, small community, friendly players, and more important than all the rest; NO GRIEFING or RAIDING. 

Do you have TeamSpeak: I do, however, I cannot always use my Microphone. 

Thank you for considering my application. I hope to be playing on your server soon!  :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

IGN:Joke_Assassin

What do you like to build?: machines, castles,Bunkers

What do you like to do mostly?: Try out different mods, Help others out

Why do you want to play on this server?: Honestly i want to be on this server as there are no banned items -Always amazing for me- it looks realy good

Hi,

I would like to be white-listed on your server. My username is: Joke_Assassin.

I also noticed an advertisement for Admins, If you would like i would be happy to help out if you need this as help i am !6 years old.

Jokeassassin

Edited by Jokeassassin

• 4 weeks later...

Ign - PyroChillzGamer

Age - 14

Where are you from? -  Daytona Beach, United States

What do you like to build? - Underground bases, "Black Mesa-ish"

What do you like to do mostly? - Try diffrent mods, help others, keep expanding my base(s), experiment, etc

Why do you want to play on this server? To join a cool community and play with others, all my other servers stopped being online.

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes, but my mic dosn't always like me :P

Thanks, PyroChillzGamer :D

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: AshtonFearBolt

Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build?: Secret Bases, I also am very good with redstone / Technical items.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer, explorer, and adventurer
Why do you want to play on this server? Small friendly communities are hard to find on public server, as well as they are ridden with lag and destruction making the world an ugly place to survive in, I feel like this server will allow me to prosper in the mods without worrying of such causes, and will be a good oppourtunity to meet new friends and have a fun tim.
Do you have Teamspeak?  yes

Edited by Michael / AshtonFearBolt

ign(in game name):DiamondMan316

Where Are You From?:Canada

What do You like to build?:Pixelart

What Do You mostly Do?: i like to explore,Adventure,Engineer and i mostly build.

Why do you want to play on this server?: i want to play on this server because it is a fun mod pack and i think it would be better playing with people

Do You Have Teamspeak?: i don't but i will gladly get it if you want i have Skype but i will get teamspeak if you want

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons