[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name): kenneth49029 
Where are you from?: Costa Rica
What do you like to build?:B
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder, redstoner and traveler
 Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because I want to join a community with a lot of players that don't grief each other. I'm sick of servers that have a lot of players and grief each other every time you are offline. I am new to some of the mods I just want to learn things about them with other people that can help me with them. 
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ign(in game name): tymanrowe

Where are you from?: Florida

What do you like to build?:Anything and Everything

What do you do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, builder, etc?): Miner and Engineer

Why do you want to play on this server? Because i like the mod pack, am looking for a good server, and it is funner to play online.

Do you have teamspeak? No, but if neccesary i could get it.

Ign(In game name): Karasu1996

Where are you from?: Pennsylvania

What do you like to build?: Anything and everything I can. I do prefer style wise...medieval, to basic cottage homes, to desert dungeons.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner, with Builder and Engineer, etc. off as little side chores/hobbies to do when they're needed.

Why do you want to play on this server? The server looks fun added with some friendly/fun looking people; I'm also here to record with my buds ItsCast, and co. 

Do you have Teamspeak? I do have Teamspeak.

Edited by karasu1996

Ign(In game name): Zumiez_21

Where are you from?: Costa Rica

What do you like to build?: Anything i like to build.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Miner and  Builder.

Why do you want to play on this server?I want to play on this server because I want to join a community with a lot of players that don't grief each other i dont like to grief or that i get grifed.

Do you have teamspeak? Yes.

Edited by Zumiez_21

Ign(In game name): Cappy_Corny
Where are you from?: Arizona, United States.
What do you like to build?: Whatever floats my boat at the time.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Yes?
Why do you want to play on this server? Because the concept sounds interesting, it is white-listed, there are enough spaces for ample players, & white-listed tends to have less jack-assery.
Do you have Teamspeak? Nopers, I'd rarely use something like that. Who knows though.

IGN: Nemoy2001

Age: 12, but I'd like to think I'm relatively mature for my age.

Where am I from: Well, I was born in Wisconsin, but I've been raised in Georgia and South Carolina for as long as I can remember.

What do you like to build: Either sci-fi stuff (especially spaceships, though I suspect that it's not my strongest suit) or medevial stuff, maybe a bit of modern.

What do you mainly enjoy: Engineering and Building, I loathe mining.

Why do I want to play on here: I love the mods in this pack and want to play it with others, but the onyl friend of mine who might be interested hasn't been on for over half a week. Thought I'd give this place a go, wouldn't be as laggy, too.

Do you have Teamspeak: Yes, though I haven't really used it and much prefer Skype or Steam for voicechat.

Applying for my wife :D

ign: catmkit
Where are you from?: california
What do you like to build? Pixel art
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? She wants to play with me on the server
Do you have Teamspeak? yes I will when I get my laptop in the mail

Ign(In game name): ketcham1009
Where are you from?: Georgia, United States
What do you like to build?: houses, bunkers, large automated complexes
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: build
Why do you want to play on this server? most other servers either don't have towny, or have too many players.
Do you have Teamspeak? no

Ign(In game name): pegasmon
Where are you from?: uk, england norfolk, loddon
What do you like to build?: anything that doesnt require diamonds
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: build, mine, explore, chat
Why do you want to play on this server?  because it sounds epic and the rules look fare
Do you have Teamspeak? whats teamspeak? (and no i dont have what ever teamspeak is)

IGN (In Game Name): Johnson207

Where are you from?: The Netherlands

What do you like to build?: Bases and Thermal Expansion 3 contraptions.

What do you like to do mostly?: Mine, Engineer, Build, Explore.

Why do you want to play on this server?: I have played on a AoTB Server before but the server had an auto-restarting issue (It kept restarting).

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, but I broke my mic and I am too young.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons