[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name): trollingcreeperz
Where are you from?: England
What do you like to build?: houses and machine set ups, not sure yet tho because never played attack of the b-team before and that is what i will be on.
What do you like to do mostly ? very much into design so nice houses and clever set ups for machines.
Why do you want to play on this server? me and my friend liam need a little server to go on while were not doing collage work
Do you have Teamspeak? i have got got skype ? not a pro minecrafter so no idea what team speak is

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign: DragonQuirk

Where are you from?: Virginia

What do you like to build?:  A lot of stuff, mostly mansions and houses.

What do you like to do mostly?: Builder, Explorer

Why do you want to play on this server?:  Because other servers are laggy, I'll take my chance with this one.

Do you have Teamspeak?:  ...no....

My Application

Ign(In game name): Death_crsuader

Where are you from?: US

What do you like to build?: Airships and semi large builds for my home adn spawn if needed.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/ Engineer

Why do you want to play on this server? I want a nice no griefing server that will let me build in peace and even possible get to know everyone else.

Do you have Teamspeak? Use to but its glitchy for me.

My Friends Application (he cant send one casue it wont let him for some reason.)

Ign(In game name): TheChaosShaman

Where are you from?: US

What do you like to build?: He was planning on airships

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/ Engineer/ Miner

Why do you want to play on this server? : He likes getting on a server and building awesome things and exploring all the cool mods/ want to go to space.

Do you have Teamspeak?: No

Thanks for looking over my applications.

Name: tank1102

Where are you from: Denison, US

What do you like to build: Whatever comes to mind really!

What do you like to do mostly: Building mostly

Why do you want to play on this server: no griefing friendly people and my friend is on there.

Do you have team speak? Yes

Ign(In game name):neptune8563
Where are you from?:Canada
What do you like to build?:I enjoy building houses and other things to help communities such as factories or spawns for servers.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Builder
Why do you want to play on this server?I was looking through different servers for this modpack and non of them looked as best as this one. I also just  want to have a peaceful and fun time on a server, making others feel good and to help.
Do you have Teamspeak?No

Ign(In game name): killmasta17
Where are you from?: America
What do you like to build?: I love to build efficient things that produce big amounts of loot.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I am mostly an engineer, but I also love to mine. And you need to mine to do things like build.
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because I want to play with my friend tomthebattleaxe, and we do not want griefers on the server, and whitelisting it helps tremendously with this problem.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes i do have teamspeak, it is what i use mainly for talking to people online.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope me and my friend are accepted. :D

Ign(In game name):Sivarous

Where are you from?: USA, WY

What do you like to build?: I don't build often, but I do like to build labs and forts

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I mine a lot and engineer and build on the side.

Why do you want to play on this server? I have been trying to find a good server with no map resets and ones that seems fun, though I may not be able to get on as often as i'd like i'd have fun using the reported fossil mod and making a Jurassic park.

Do you have Teamspeak? yes I do, but can't access atm.

Name: roccodragon
Where are you from: Vashon
What do you like to build: Pixel art, and houses with a huge amount of tech in mod packs
What do you like to do mostly: I love to survive in bigdig, and attack of the b team
Why do you want to play on this server: First because its no grief and i found out its whitelist so this= no people just trying to case chaos.
Do you have team speak? Yes and skype.
Edited by rocccodragon

Ign(In game name): gusgillis1
Where are you from?: Bonney Lake, Washington
What do you like to build?: I love building nice looking bases and buildings, although I tend not to be the best builder, I also enjoy seeing everything working together efficiently.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on a whitelisted server with people who know what they are doing. I also enjoy getting to be a part of a community and get to know others in said community
Do you have Teamspeak? I do, but the only mic I have is one built into my computer, so it is very terrible quality, and I would prefer not making your ears bleed. I might get in and listen from time to time though

Ign(In game name): Ask_the_Warrior

Where are you from?: title="Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance">Norwayarrow-10x10.png

What do you like to build?:everything

What do you like to do mostly (Example: title="Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance">Minerarrow-10x10.png, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:everything

Why do you want to  title="Click to Continue > by Text-Enhance">playarrow-10x10.png on this server?: I want to play on this server becuse im lokking for  nice server to play in and i want a peacefull server with a peacefull and maybe a little wicked comunnnity

Do you have Teamspeak? nope

Ign(In game name): Cilico
Where are you from?: Brazil
What do you like to build?: various things involving redstone
What do you like to do mostly ?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I really want to play online modpack, and this seems a good opportunity
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

IGN: EpicJames15

Where are you from?: US, Nebraska 

What do you like to build?: Houses

What do you like to do mostly?: Exploring and Mining 

Why do you want to play on this server?: So I can play on a good server with my friend multialtz.

Do you have teamspeak?: Yes I do.

IGN: Multialtz

Where are you from?: United States

What do you like to build?: I mostly like to build houses, I also like to build Castles, Farms, pretty much anything.

What do you like to do mostly?: I love building, mining, and almost anything else in minecraft!

Why do you want to play on this server?: Because I would like to find a small whitelisted server with my friend EpicJames15 to play Attack of The B-Team on!

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes! I mostly use Skype but I am up to using TeamSpeak Again!

Ign(In game name):Adrario
Where are you from?: United States

What do you like to build?:Anything my mind calls me to build LOL; Homes, Big things (if the commitment is there)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Exploring, Building, Finding morphs lol
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a friendly server with people to play with on this modpack because it's usually just me and my cousin (he's probably gonna join this too) and yeah.
Do you have Teamspeak? Noooooooooope.

Edited by Adrario

IGN(In Game Name): Chocoghost77

Age: 14 (My profile says I'm older because it's a habit at this point.)

Where are you from?: All over, but I currently live in Washington, USA

What do you like to build?: Houses. Lots and lots of houses. Most people I know build little shacks to live in in Minecraft (and modded versions), but I like to be the architect in the situation. I also build pixel art or monument recreations when I'm uninspired to build a new kind of house.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I'm mostly a builder, but I do my fair share of exploring and mining too.

Why do you want to play on this server?: In short, I'm veeeeery picky about what servers I play on. I like them relatively small, so that I get to know the regulars and it's easy to talk to people, but I don't want them small enough that it's only the same four or five people all of the time. I want the full game experience (which to me means no banned items), but I don't see the point in building things in single player because nobody else ever sees them. As you can guess, finding servers within these parameters is hard, but I'm stubborn about it. I usually find that whitelisted servers are more fun to play on, so I'm enlisting on this one!

Do you have Teamspeak?: Nope

My Application:

Ign(In game name):ChipChocolateJr
Where are you from?:United States
What do you like to build?:Houses, Factories, Amusement Parks
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Build and play around
Why do you want to play on this server? Because Attack of the B-Team will be more fun playing with others than by myself. :)
Do you have Teamspeak? Yep

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons