[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

gn(In game name): tomas_x
Where are you from?: denmark
What do you like to build?: evil labs Muhahaha ;D
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: engineer and builder but most engineer

Why do you want to play on this server? i want a server in peace and make some new friend maby
Do you have Teamspeak? yes i do

Edited by tomas_x

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: AustinAngelo

Where are you from? South Carolina

What do you like to build? Houses and buildings.

What do you like to do mostly? Build

Why do you want to play on this server? I love Attack on B Team and I would love to play on this server with a bunch of people!

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name): LegitxCrafterz.
Where are you from?: Boston.
What do you like to build?: Machines, XP farms, Mob Farms, Airships, Etc
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer.
Why do you want to play on this server? I wanna play because its whitelist so its a Big chance of me not being greifed or raided.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, Im in the chat now.

Ign(In game name): Ardebitis
Where are you from?: North Carolina, USA
What do you like to build?: I, myself usually build minimalist structures, usually very tiny ones.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I generally assist others in building or mining.
Why do you want to play on this server?: I am not much of a fan of PvP, and being on a whitelisted server will likely help minimize griefing. In addition, I'd like to properly learn to use Attack of the B-Team.
Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, I will hop on the server shortly.

Ign(In game name):shan3isg0d
Where are you from?: NY
What do you like to build?: Towns and communities
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? I wanted to try out a different style of minecraft with a fun community
Do you have Teamspeak? I do

Ign: Skylord_Butter

where are  you from: Australia

what do you like to build: house bases any any thing I want to build

what do you like most mining and build and redstone

why do you want to play on this server I want to meet new friends and feel like I am part of a mod pack server faimly

do you have teamspeak yes

Ign(In game name):theelvenknight1
Where are you from?:Massachusetts
What do you like to build?:I like to build minecart systems and cities.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I am mostly an engineer, miner and sometimes a builder.
Why do you want to play on this server?I want to play on this server because I like to play on servers that have a small community and have nice people on them.
Do you have Teamspeak?No and I would rather not because I don't really like talking to people I don't know over the internet.

Ign(In game name): datfinnguy96
Where are you from?: Massachusetts
What do you like to build?: I like to build castles, cities, and pretty much anything you can think of.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I am mostly a builder and a miner.
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to play on this server because I would like a nice community to play with my friends on.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do not have teamspeak.

Ign(In game name):TurtleMilker
Where are you from?:Tennessee
What do you like to build?:PVP Maps
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:An Engineer/Builder mix, I like to build things to where they are automated and outomatic i believe there is nothing worse than an overcomplicated whatchamadoogle to do a simple task (i work mostly with command blocks) 
Why do you want to play on this server?:bc every pvp map ive ever seen has been either completely awful or kinda ok but not really as good as i could make it and if i could make it how i want then i would wanna play on it.....i have high standards about pvp maps
Do you have Teamspeak?:I have a teamspeak i just prefer to use skype of simply call...and i have lots of spare time and a good mic, and if you decide to have a PVE server i would also LOVE to work with that also i am good with people

Ign(In game name): A_Swedish_Fish
Where are you from?: Massachusetts
What do you like to build?: I like to build underground compounds and houses.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I am usually a miner or fisher.
Why do you want to play on this server? I wan't to play Minecraft with my friends in a small community.
Do you have Teamspeak? No

Ign(In game name): SnazzyHater
Where are you from?: US
What do you like to build?: Cities, machines, houses, etc.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I am mostly an engineer and a builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I enjoy playing Minecraft with other people, especially in small groups. It's great to see other peoples ideas and creations, too. 
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, but I prefer text chat. I will use Teamspeak if it's required

Ign(In game name):dledger
Where are you from?:United States
What do you like to build?:I like building farm houses, or cavern homes.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I like being a miner and a builder, I know some redstone and love exploring.
Why do you want to play on this server? A previous server I was on, I got griefed. I would like to be on a protected whitelisted server so I do not lose everything again.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do have Teamspeak, but hardly ever use it.

Ign(In game name): EarthCraft447
Where are you from?: Greece, Europe
What do you like to build?: I do but not like a professional.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer & Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? 2-3 mabye..? I got school.
Do you have Teamspeak?: No....

Well Hello konman how are you... 

Ign:Inrix

Where are you from: Nz but you already know that don't you, you stalker :P

What do you like to build: Things that build more things that build the things to take over the world for me.

What do you like to do mostly: All of the above.

Why do you want to play on this server... BEAR 2013

Do you have Teamspeak... I has teh teamspekens

Ign(In game name): Jim_bob123
Where are you from?: US, Kentucky
What do you like to build?: Fortresses, or Batcave type things
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer- Builder (About the Same)
Why do you want to play on this server?: It is whitelisted, and it looks like it is well established
Do you have Teamspeak?: yes

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons