[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name): JoseLuisVlogs
Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: Simple nice houses, modern or country
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I have been look for a nice AOTBT server ever since it opened where I can just build in a town and have fun with other players!
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name):ExplicitLashy
Where are you from?:New Zealand
What do you like to build?:Usually underground builds or crazy things on the surface...
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Explore and Build

Why do you want to  title="Click to Continue > by SaveNewaAppz">playarrow-10x10.png on this server?I hate servers that reset their maps every once in a while and whitelisted servers make me feel safe *u*
Do you have Teamspeak?Nope but if nessecary or compulsory I can make an account 

Ign(In game name):Warblaze000
Where are you from?:miane usa
What do you like to build?:anyth9ing and ervrything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:im mostly new but i try to dabble in every thing
Why do you want to play on this server?to enjoy a new community and maybe earn the ability to be an admin but mostly to have fun
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

Ign(In game name):bucketofmayo
Where are you from?:US
What do you like to build make?: Sandwiches
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Architectual Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?

Stable test & learn the TeamB Pack without constant resets
Do you have Teamspeak?

No

Ign(In game name):MysticVoid
Where are you from?: Warren,Michigan
What do you like to build?:Towns,Citys,UnderWater.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Mine,Build,Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server?I want to play on this server beacuse everyother server is getting lag and the player base is kinda mean and me and my freind are just looking for a server that we could relax and talk and enjoy the modpack!
Do you have Teamspeak?Yes i do have teamspeak

Edited by RedLogix

Ign(In game name): bunnie1999
Where are you from?: Belgium
What do you like to build?: Secret base or medieval house with my friend
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Scientist 
Why do you want to play on this server? Because it looks awesome

Do you have Teamspeak? No, but i can make one

Edited by bunnie1999

Ign(In game name): electricshock19
Where are you from?: US Illinois
What do you like to build?: Anything, nothing specific. 
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer/Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? I want to try out the new modpack w/ multiplayer
Do you have Teamspeak?  Nope.

Ign: elmer_cudd

Where are you from? Oklahoma, USA

What do you like to build? Anything!

What do you like to do mostly? Mine, Build and Explore

Why do you want to play on this server? I have been looking for a decent Attack of the B-team server to play on with not much lag and this looks good

Do you have Teamspeak? No, but I can create one if i need to

Thanks for your consideration Konman156!

Ign(In game name): 007Axel
Where are you from?:Costa Rica
What do you like to build?:Machine, automatons, kitchens, fun mod stuff
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: TOTALLY an enginner and miner
Why do you want to play on this server? Cuz' i have been looking for a good server to play on, and whitelist is always a good option, so yeah I would like to play in here
Do you have Teamspeak?Negative, but willing to use it (I would need to buy a mic x_x)

Ign(In game name): Plastikcrazie
Where are you from?: California, USA
What do you like to build?: Machines and big bases
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: All
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a good community to play with
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes but I won't be able to get on it all the time

IGN: Bloodknuckle

Where are you from: Iowa

What do u like Build? farms,houses

What do you like to do? farm,build

Why do you want to play on this server? The attack of the B-Team modpack has just basically been realest, and i would like to play on a good server. (also my friend told me it was amazing and to sign up to get whitelisted on it!)

Do you have teamspeak? Yes i have it, but because im a teenager i have school so Mon-Fri i can't be on :( 

Ign(In game name): sheldon050
Where are you from?: Malaysia
What do you like to build?: I luv building stuffs like house, shops and stuff, I would even build little village =3 If i got many time, probably weekend
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner, Explorer, Hunter, flying around for ideas or something

Why do you want to play on this server? My fav Attack On the B Team server is having crashing issues, so I would like to play here =3 Would even be my favourite too :D if not so laggy
Do you have Teamspeak? No, but i wont mind download it IF MUST.

Have a Nice day! =3 

Ign(In game name): Riddle565
Where are you from?: California
What do you like to build?: Underground bases and towers
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? Friend and I are looking for a fun server
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name): xXLaxOrDieXx
Where are you from?: California
What do you like to build?: What suits my fancy that day.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? Because I'm looking for a good serve to play with my friend. Pretty new to the mod pack so I want a good environment to learn in.
Do you have Teamspeak? No, but would be willing to download.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons