[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): Cameron8413
Where are you from?: United States: Texas
What do you like to build?: Maybe a evil brewery of sorts
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Building more "crazy" things
Why do you want to play on this server? Just been looking for a decent server to play on with good rules.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name): Kas2142
Where are you from?: New York
What do you like to build?:Exotic things. Arenas, Castles, generally big and probably useful
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/Protector. I used to run throu the nether collecting supplies for my friends, slaying blaze and gasts and so have you.
Why do you want to play on this server? Its not fun to play alone

Ign(In game name): Akkilles
Where are you from?: Romania
What do you like to build?: Kinda nothing else than a house mbut maybe I can build sometihng  

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner,Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? I would like a AOTBT server  for learining the modpack

Edited by Akkilles

Ign(In game name): TinyBlueberry
Where are you from?: America
What do you like to build?: I build almost anythng and everything.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/farmer is what I do best.
Why do you want to play on this server? because I had not found a proper technic server that I was happy with until I found this one.
Do you have Teamspeak?
Yes. :)

Ign(In game name):danone3
Where are you from?:Ireland
What do you like to build?:I like to build temples and maps.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I would consider myself as a miner mostly. 
Why do you want to play on this server? I am new to Attack of the B team, I have played a load of single player, but by your self is getting a bit boring to be honest. I would like to play on this server to test my knowledge of Attack of the B team and apply it to the multiplayer side of things. I would also like to make a few friends in the process as well.
Do you have Teamspeak? No.

Ign(In game name):Jman42

Where are you from?:Ireland

What do you like to build?:What ever i find interesting maybe a castle of some description

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I'm a hardcore survival type of guy so a miner i assume

Why do you want to play on this ever? I am new to Attack of the B team, my freind has introduced me to this sever and i find singleplayer quite boring as no one is there to witness your efforts. I would like to get involved with the community and overall just have a good time.

Do you have teamspeak? Yes.

Ign(In game name): Ask_the_Warrior
Where are you from?:Norway
What do you like to build?:everything
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:everything
Why do you want to play on this server?: I want to play on this server becuse im lokking for  nice server to play in and i want a peace full server

Do you have Teamspeak? nope

:guitar:  :drum:  :kiddo: 

My English is the best in the school and i have gone 1 yr to a American school in hungary

Edited by Ask_the_Warrior

IGN: Rezeero_

Where are you from?: Western USA

What do you like to build?: Steampunk or medievil/fantasy style buildings. (It varies)

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mining or Building

Why do you want to play on this server?: This seems like a good server that is professionally run. I'd also like to learn AotBT in a multiplayer environment, and this seems like a good place to do it.

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes, however, I do not have a working mic. (At the moment)

Ign(In game name): PandaVision

Where are you from?: Florida

What do you like to build?: anything really.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner/Builder

Why do you want to play on this server? This is my first time on a modded server.

Do you have Teamspeak? No, but I can get it if need be.

Ign(In game name): fireinthesky22
Where are you from?: colorado
What do you like to build?: underground bases with many secret doors
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I'm a crafter i like crafting things that's why i love attack of the b team so much
Why do you want to play on this server? i want  to find a good server that had no banned items or grefing because its not fun if you can't use the mod to full potential  
Do you have Teamspeak? no sadly i dont

Welcome Rezerro_ , PandaVision, I ask that you both hop on the teamspeak server so we can all get to know each other.

I'm not sure if you are someone who can whitelist, but if you did, you may have spelled my name wrong. (Judging by your most recent post)

Ign(In game name): 1337Drakkon

Where are you from?: Arizona, USA
What do you like to build?: I like to build houses. (I will build houses for people)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mine, Play with machines, and Build (A LOT)
Why do you want to play on this server? I enjoy whitelisted servers. They are much more controlled than public servers. (Usually)
Do you have Teamspeak? I do.

Edited by 1337Drakkon

Ign(In game name): Sutairn

Where are you from?:USA, VA
What do you like to build?:Depends on the Biome, but replicas of ancient civilizations
What do you like to do mostly:Mining and building
Why do you want to play on this server?: Active ts3 community

Do you have Teamspeak? yes

Ign(In game name): Horrorscope18
Where are you from?: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
What do you like to build?: Anything from my own village, to an automated factory of sorts.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Prefer mining and building but have done engineering builds as well.
Why do you want to play on this server? Looking for a nice community to play in, I'm a guy who loves playing with others as I find singleplayer anything gets boring quickly.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do

Ign(In game name):  Danastarim
Where are you from?:     USA East coast
What do you like to build?:  Whenever I build a house it's generally a small cottage type place with a large room for tinkering with machines or furnaces and such.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:  Engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? To build myself a Mars colony which I can be self sustaining in and nice home on the Overworld
Do you have Teamspeak?  Yes

Ign(In game name): martwaza
Where are you from?: the netherlands
What do you like to build?: towns and villages
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I like mining the most
Why do you want to play on this server? i am searching for a modded server for a long time now, and this server looks great.!
Do you have Teamspeak? no, but i've planned to buy a new headset an install teamspeak/skype

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons