[1.0.9c]Derailed Gamers|AOTBT|PvE|PvP|Towny|Economy|80 Slot|New Server|WHITELISTED|TS3

Ign(In game name):kaptem
Where are you from?:California
What do you like to build?:Stuff built in mountains
What do you like to do mostly:Building 
Why do you want to play on this server?I want to play with my freind on a server with a nice community without getting greifed
Do you have Teamspeak?No but i have skype

1. No Griefing
2. No Bullying
3. No Stealing
4. Respect Other Players
5. Please try to build at least 500 blocks away from spawn thank you.
6. And Finally Have Fun  

PvP Rules:

1. Only if you have an established Town & Both parties agree to go to war.

2. If you and your friend are just messing around.

3. If someone doesn't want to play around please leave them alone.

Why so many rules? Because everyone wants free cookies!

Application(Talking to Konman on Teamspeak Helps)

Ign(In game name):
What do you like to build?:
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:
Why do you want to play on this server?
Do you have Teamspeak?

Thanks!
We are looking for Admins.

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ign(In game name): Raptok
Where are you from?: US
What do you like to build?: Nuclear Reactors. However I don't know if they have those on this modpack :P
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: I enjoy periodic mining (for supplies) but I usually like the engineering field better
Why do you want to play on this server? I was asked by a friend to join in his adventures, and thought it would be fun.
Do you have Teamspeak? I do indeed

Edited by Raptok

When I try to log on the server it says

Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

They are required to play on this server

TmechWorks, betterstorage, Tconstruct, GaliticcraftCore, AdvancedGentics, Carpentersblocks, Waila, Witchery, and galticraftMars

What happend?

Edit: Fixed 

Edited by cyberblock

Ign(In game name):whippedpeasant
Where are you from?: Hobart, Australia
What do you like to build?: Mod intgrated buildings
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: engineer/miner
Why do you want to play on this server? Yes
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Ign(In game name):aheiman9
Where are you from?:America
What do you like to build?:Everything. I build houses and fountains and anything cool.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? I have friends on the server and would love to join.
Do you have Teamspeak?No

When I try to log on the server it says

Forge Mod Loader could not connect to this server

The mods and versions listed below could not be found

They are required to play on this server

TmechWorks, betterstorage, Tconstruct, GaliticcraftCore, AdvancedGentics, Carpentersblocks, Waila, Witchery, and galticraftMars

What happend?

Edit: Fixed 

I am having the same problem and i don't know what i need to do to fix it, any suggestions?

Ign(In game name): SPLEENKING98

Where are you from?: Murica, Earth
What do you like to build?: Underground houses, Castles, Boats
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Miner
Why do you want to play on this server? My friends are on it and B-team looks cool
Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes I do

Ign(In game name):isaiahmoney8
Where are you from?:Dover Nh
What do you like to build?:I like to build stuff like creepy towers
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Well in attack of the b team im mostly a witch
Why do you want to play on this server?I like whitelisted servers mostly because the people in the server are nicer, also because this is a towny server
Do you have Teamspeak?yes

Hey Guys! For all of you that havent been able to play much the last few days I'm truely sorry. Ive been having alot of issues with "Flans Mod" because of this its has been disabled until it can be fixed. Its a well known issue. The server seems to be up and running! So come on back. As for the new whitelisters ill be adding you shortly im going to wait a little bit and make sure the server has no more issues first.

Ign(In game name):SepticArmadillo
Where are you from?: United States
What do you like to build?: I enjoy building underground bases in which my friend (Foomister) and I toy with different machines, and power generation systems.
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I primarily mine, and build. Although I sometimes dabble with machines.
Why do you want to play on this server? My friend and I have been looking for a decent server to play on for quite some time now, and we feel this might be the one, with its large player base, active admins, and from what we can gather, a relatively friendly community.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes.

Edited by SepticArmadillo

Ign(In game name): foomister
Where are you from?: Midwest
What do you like to build?: Factories, underground bases, and automated machines that include multiple modpacks
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Engineering would be my favorite, but Mining and building are always fun to do in between projects
Why do you want to play on this server? My friend septicarmadillo and I have been looking for a good server to play on for a while now and think this may be what we are looking for
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

Edited by Foomister

Ign(In game name):aheiman9

Where are you from?:America

What do you like to build?:Everything. I build houses and fountains and anything cool.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:I Miner

Why do you want to play on this server? I have friends on the server and would love to join.

Do you have Teamspeak?No

In Game Name(IGN): It's Yukio132 , Ps I ain't a Chick
Where are you from?: The land of sheep (Wales)
What do you like to build?: ;Hidden bases
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Mine, Build and experiment with blocks
 Why do you want to play on this server?: I have friends on this server...Or at least they say they're friends...
Do you have Teamspeak? No...Maybe...Yeah.... How do you guys know this stuff ¬.¬

Edited by Yukio132

Ign(In game name): toqi
Where are you from?: Washington state
What do you like to build?: Lots of random things
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder
Why do you want to play on this server? Played on your ftb server for abit, figured it would be cool to check out new mod on another one of your servers
Do you have Teamspeak? I could

Ign(In game name): xXxYukiexXx
Where are you from?: USA, Colorado

What do you like to build?:

Probably buildings, more specifically houses. Though for this one I am going for a laboratory styled home. (I am really excited for this home!)
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:

In the past I have always been a builder. I am a perfectionist and can't stand to live and strive in places that aren't pleasing to the eye. Though with all the mods on the Attack of the B Team mod I would like to try experimenting more with the engineering aspect of the mods. I feel as though it would be a waste not to.

Why do you want to play on this server?

Well, this seems like a reliable server with not a huge crowd on it. Also, I LOVE white listing on servers, they tend to be better over a longer period of time.
Do you have Teamspeak? Yep. I don't remember my login but I could find it if it's really important to you all. 

Ign(In game name): drifter161

Where are you from?: US
What do you like to build?: I like to build mod themed structures.

What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?:Explorer/builder
Why do you want to play on this server?I just really enjoy the mods included in the mod pack and i think it would make it even better to play it on a server!
Do you have Teamspeak? Sadly No.

Ign(In game name): vvkratosvv123

Where are you from: Louisiana

What do you like to build: I like exploring mines and building cool houses

What do you like to do mostly (Example: Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc) I like doing everything and know mostly everything

Why do you want to play on this server: I want to be able to play with other players but not get griefed so this seems like a good server for such a thing

Do you have TeamSpeak: yes

Ign(In game name): Peddopie

Where are you from?: Sweden
What do you like to build?: Good looking stuff :P
What do you like to do mostly (Example:Miner, Engineer, Builder, etc)?: Builder/Miner/engineer
Why do you want to play on this server? Want to play on a server, since this modpack is fun but seems better with people to witch and sorts of that kind :)
Do you have Teamspeak? I do but I tend to not get on voice chat stuff much.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons